dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, deema-alawwad said:

my case still case at NVC didn't change from the begin .. 

Try calling NVC, the first thing i noticed was the status as "At NVC" THEN i noticed the AOS fee section was gone. Call NVC and ask them they will give you an answer!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, deema-alawwad said:

when the AOS fee gone what did  they told u ? 

It means CC but call NVC to confirm 

When I called they told me my case was complete and in line for an interview. I didn't actually get the CC email until a week after I called

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 hours ago, Tmendoza said:

Happy new month everyone!!! Praying for all of you and asking that you all pray for me and my husband as well. His appointment is August 9th.... We are So close!!!! 

Cc: April 14th

Consulate: Ciudad Juarez

Best of luck to you at the interview! May it be fast and easy! God help you🙏

34 minutes ago, deema-alawwad said:

Nvc won't tell you Aos fees disappeared means cc. Those are the techniques invented by us forum people's and most of the cases they are true however always wait for final confirmation by Nvc because they are the boss. My status changed to at Nvc and most of the people's said this should be cc and it was right actually however some cases it doesn't mean anything.

Edited by Reqahmed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Happy new month everybody, am more nervous than my husband the time difference ain't helping. He is going tomorrow. Appointment is at 6:30am he needs to be there like around 5:45am. Lord be with him. Will come back here with results😱

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 hours ago, Chucks said:

Hey guys, update 

I made it to US last week my porty of entry is new York( jfk),everything went smoothly the custom officer was funny and nice,he ask me about my address where my green card will be mail to t hats it and he stamp my passport  then I went board my next flight..i wanna thank you guys with all the help I got in here....finally I'm help with my wife living together with my daughter..i pray for everybody approval speedy process to be with their loved ones..thanks guys

Congratulations and best wishes to your family!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Achibaibe said:

Happy new month everybody, am more nervous than my husband the time difference ain't helping. He is going tomorrow. Appointment is at 6:30am he needs to be there like around 5:45am. Lord be with him. Will come back here with results😱

Just relax his interview will go well and we all will be celebrating with you. God is in control

Edited by Sugarlegetiti

Timeline
1 minute ago, Abies said:

Most likely 

im waiting ur answer . thank u very much u always help me 

17 minutes ago, Reqahmed said:

Nvc won't tell you Aos fees disappeared means cc. Those are the techniques invented by us forum people's and most of the cases they are true however always wait for final confirmation by Nvc because they are the boss. My status changed to at Nvc and most of the people's said this should be cc and it was right actually however some cases it doesn't mean anything.

thank u very much 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Achibaibe said:

Relax.. It will end in praise.

Congratulations in advance 

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

im waiting ur answer . thank u very much u always help me 

thank u very much 

Fee line disappears is a major sign of case complete.

Call NVC for the confirmation.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.