Timeline
2 minutes ago, ABK said:

I know how you are feeling. I just want the date now. ☹

Its coming sis. Happy New month

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Abies said:

Its coming sis. Happy New month

Thanks a lot! Happy New month to you too. 

2 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Me too .We will receive interview emails by the end of this week or the coming week.InshaAllah👍

InshAllah!! 👍

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Me too .We will receive interview emails by the end of this week or the coming week.InshaAllah👍

Prayers going up for you guys.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
23 minutes ago, StephenG said:

I uploaded originals online and they were accepted... 

Are they expecting me to take my wifes and mother in laws uploaded documents to my interview? A bit dodgy sending these sensitive documents via mail across seas like passport, birth certificates etc

Not their originals but yours.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

NVC has me a priority date of March 4,2018 for Ciudad Juarez ir1 immigrant spouse visa..... does anyone know what date is currently being scheduled I tried opening the google document but my phone is acting up. 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, ae89ramirez said:

NVC has me a priority date of March 4,2018 for Ciudad Juarez ir1 immigrant spouse visa..... does anyone know what date is currently being scheduled I tried opening the google document but my phone is acting up. 

When was your case completed?

Seems NVC is currently scheduling interview dates for Mexicans who got their CC in March.

I will advise you go to your country specific for more information on this.

Happy new month :) may this end with happiness for all of us 😍

Best of luck to family here

Timeline
2 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

Happy new month :) may this end with happiness for all of us 😍

Best of luck to family here

Amen sis. Has your visa application status changed to Ready now?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.