dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Abies said:

Amen sis. Has your visa application status changed to Ready now?

Not yet dear... but it will change soon IN SHA ALLAH, trying to stay positive as much as i can 😅 

(very nervous actually from day i recieved interview letter) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Visitor User said:

Link?

Adjustment Of Status from K1,Work,Student and Tourist visas.

Good luck..!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

Not yet dear... but it will change soon IN SHA ALLAH, trying to stay positive as much as i can 😅 

(very nervous actually from day i recieved interview letter) 

Don't worry much about it provided the us embassy in Pakistan receives your package before your interview date.

Trust me the feeling is same sis. It's beginning to done on me seriously.

By God's grace we will come back here to celebrate. 

Edited by Abies

Just now, Abies said:

Don't worry much about provided the us embassy in Pakistan receives your package before your interview date.

Yes,we will definitely celebrate once we get our visa approved !

Is there any bhangra(pakistani dance style) emoji available? 😁

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Abies said:

When was your case completed?

Seems NVC is currently scheduling interview dates for Mexicans who got their CC in March.

I will advise you go to your country specific for more information on this.

Sorry my case closed on April 12th..... 

18 minutes ago, Abies said:

Don't worry much about it provided the us embassy in Pakistan receives your package before your interview date.

IN SHA ALLAH :)

that dhl trick people posted shows that package was rcvd on 24th july, that was confusing 🤔

Just now, Zelixx said:

Pakistan is a pivot country .How come you are the only with non-pivot case?  Oh i guess you are very special ! 😅😏

Actually we got our case approved last year in august, back then Pak was non-pivot. So i guess not that special 🤣 but with all the uniqueness i am special :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.