1,939 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, ineedadisplayname said:

Oh..... I see

I have these updates... Strange that the card is being produced is earlier than the case approved :D

Nov 26 Card is being produced

Nov 27 Case was approved

lol
who really knows
Am pretty sure that system is all jacked up

My understanding was that "case approved" and "card being produced" is one and the same. lol
why else would a card be produced if a case is not approved? :rofl:

Timeline
1 hour ago, WOG said:

Thanks - unfortunately my case isn't showing updated (and locked out of the old site). I'm hoping its the same time frame when you receive the actual 797c letter saying EAD/AP has been approved?

Sorry
I have no idea what the timeline is with the approval letter and the website
but if you got a letter, that's something! hopefully your card should be coming shortly

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Just now, emekus94 said:

lol
who really knows
Am pretty sure that system is all jacked up

My understanding was that "case approved" and "card being produced" is one and the same. lol
why else would a card be produced if a case is not approved? :rofl:

I gave up long time ago to try to find reasoning in what USCIS  does:D

6 hours ago, emekus94 said:

My girl @Jaquelly
Any updates with our missing case file on the system?
not sure if i missed your report 😄

They wouldn't tell me anything. They said he had to call. I have the numbers right, but no updates on either website. Have you heard anything?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello 

so yesterday my AOS status was change to interview scheduled and my EAD got  notification twice but the status still case was received, today I had severals notification again from my AOS and EAD kinda weird because the status was still the same. Is anyone experience this? 

They will still send to me my EAD and AP even though I will have my interview next month or maybe January? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi all, I’m new to this forum, but my wife revived her EAD, AP, and AOS approval letters in the mail the past few days. I called the USCIS to ask if this was real and do we need to prepare for an interview or not. The officer (tier 2) said 99% of approval letters bypass interviews. Have any of you had this experience? Have you heard of this happening to anyone?

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

NVC # Received - January 31, 2018

4 hours ago, Gtuf22 said:

Hi all, I’m new to this forum, but my wife revived her EAD, AP, and AOS approval letters in the mail the past few days. I called the USCIS to ask if this was real and do we need to prepare for an interview or not. The officer (tier 2) said 99% of approval letters bypass interviews. Have any of you had this experience? Have you heard of this happening to anyone?

I haven't seen any K1s bypassing the interview, but hey if you're approved then just celebrate! :) Congratulations! We're on the same timeline for EAD so I hope to be next in line :) 

Timeline
17 hours ago, Jaquelly said:

They wouldn't tell me anything. They said he had to call. I have the numbers right, but no updates on either website. Have you heard anything?

Nope

We called yesterday to check on status of EAD

And of course they told me the BS of 6 months blah blah blah
OH well. #MorePatience#

UPDATE: I got approved for EAD

my receipt date/PD JULY 27

NOV 12- called congressman for help with expedite and they helped me write my letter and I signed the paperwork/gave offer letter

NOV 14- Congressman emailed that they sent the expedite 

NOV 21- USCIS emailed congressman that expedite was processed, will make a decision in 30 days

NOV 27- APPROVED

Dec 1st- I got the approval letter now waiting for the EAD

Good luck everyone!! I can’t believe the expedite was so easy and I am so thankful for our congressman and I can work!! If you have an offer letter you should contact the congressman!

Edited by Ani924

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You guysss! I haven't checked my status until today and it turns out my EAD got approved Nov 29th!!! Like excuse meeeee? Whaaaat?! 

My time finally came! Haha. I'm so happy!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Lou Camp said:

You guysss! I haven't checked my status until today and it turns out my EAD got approved Nov 29th!!! Like excuse meeeee? Whaaaat?! 

My time finally came! Haha. I'm so happy!!!

Congratulations! I filed a few days after you I have my interview tomorrow... fingers crossed it goes well

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello Fellow July AOS Filers,

Writing to share my EAD approval process.

My AOS receipt date: 7/25/2018, Finished fingerprints on 8/13/2018. My filed office is: Baltimore.

I received EAD and AP approval letters in my USPS mail this past week, on Friday 11/30/2018. At the time of receipt of this letter, there was no status updates online at "USCIS Case Status". But over the weekend (on 12/02/2018) EAD Status changed to Card Mailed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
5 hours ago, Iloveaccounting said:

My I765 and I131 cases changed to Case was Approved on November 26th. Does anyone know how long it usually takes yo receive the EAD in mail?

It took me around 5-6 days to get the approval letters.

Also took like 5 days to the status to change from Approved to Card Was Mailed to Me. That was two days ago. I assume the card will arrive within five days guessing on the approval letters arrival time....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.