1,939 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 hours ago, Lou Camp said:

Wait. Where do you find the dates they are currently working on? I'm currently on day 125. 😕

If you go on your own immigration timeline it comes up with USCIS processing times. It's actually jumped back a day now which is annoying 😐

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, jebrown194 said:

If you go on your own immigration timeline it comes up with USCIS processing times. It's actually jumped back a day now which is annoying 😐

Oh, yea. I just noticed that! 😕

9 hours ago, ineedadisplayname said:

EAD is approved as of yesterday (New Card Is Being Produced). Got e-mail like 15 minutes ago. Hope they didn't screw up the info on it.

The old website stopped updating, only the new myaccount.dhs sees the change for now.  NOA1 was July 19, 2018

Congratulations! 😊😊😊 I just noticed I have two different dates on the two Case Tracker websites and they’re like a week apart. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Really don’t know which one to follow anymore so I’ve given up checking online. Will just do it the old school way—snail mail. 😂😂 Good luck everyone, hope we all get good news soon!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It’s weird since yesterday and today I had notification for my cases that status changed but when I checked it still the same status. Is anyone experience that? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
2 hours ago, Loafhack said:

Congratulations! 😊😊😊 I just noticed I have two different dates on the two Case Tracker websites and they’re like a week apart. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Really don’t know which one to follow anymore so I’ve given up checking online. Will just do it the old school way—snail mail. 😂😂 Good luck everyone, hope we all get good news soon!!! 

Yeah the notice dates are all over the place. Mine is no different... I went with the notice I've got in the mail :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
4 hours ago, emekus94 said:

WHAT WHAT WHAT??
How did I miss this??
Congratulations dude!!! :dance:

Thanks :) Now the pressure is on :)) Need to find a job :D Need to finish my resume (hate that thing :))) )

Checked on your timeline... I hope you will get it soon too... You should have received it earlier then I did.... you filed earlier....

Day 124 today! I feel like everyone's dates are very close to each other. I am going crazy waiting for the approval. The case worker contacted our congressman and told them they're working on my file right now. I am hoping so so badly that I get my ead as I have a job offer and its such a great opportunity! Never felt this antsy and anxious, any tips on dealing with this? I feel like ya'll be able to empathize haha :clock:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, ineedadisplayname said:

Thanks :) Now the pressure is on :)) Need to find a job :D Need to finish my resume (hate that thing :))) )

Checked on your timeline... I hope you will get it soon too... You should have received it earlier then I did.... you filed earlier....

🤣🤣🤣

You said "Should" lol
Yea Right. As if USCIS follows any logic.

I really hope I get it by month end.

Praying Friday is my lucky day :D

Good luck with the resume tho.

Glad that part of my life is O.V.E.R.

Hello!

So I am really happy on day 131 (filed July 19th)  I received the email saying they approved my EAD/AP. I received my confirmation of the approval in the mail.

The issue is this Saturday I am moving from San Jose to Chicago and I am nervous about changing my address before actually having the card in my hands. I am also reading about people saying that it says card is in production? How long typically does it take to go from approval to card is in production? If anyone knows thank you! I am always so grateful for the support of this community ❤️

Sending everyone good luck!

3 hours ago, BRENTWOOD said:

Hello!

So I am really happy on day 131 (filed July 19th)  I received the email saying they approved my EAD/AP. I received my confirmation of the approval in the mail.

The issue is this Saturday I am moving from San Jose to Chicago and I am nervous about changing my address before actually having the card in my hands. I am also reading about people saying that it says card is in production? How long typically does it take to go from approval to card is in production? If anyone knows thank you! I am always so grateful for the support of this community ❤️

Sending everyone good luck!

it only took 1 day for me to get approved. by tomorrow you will see that it will be approved. I suggest you wait until you get your EAD/AP on hand before changing it. because when I changed my address 3 days before they sent my RFE, I did not receive it at all.. I had to request for a fax copy so I can answer it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
10 hours ago, ngshizzles said:

Hello,

So i had my AOS interview today and was approved on the spot. The interviewer was really sweet and didn't ask us weird questions. I would count this as by far the best immigration interview i have ever attended, it was like friends having a conversation and didn't last up to 10mins. She said she was very impressed with the way our application was filed and asked if we did it ourselves, my hubby responded and said yes majorly me and she told me i did a great job. and she went ahead to tell me the benefits of the card and when to file to remove conditions and also congratulated us on on bun in the oven 😍

Anyway one thing i can say is just relax, they aren't interviewing to deny more like trying to just go through what you answered in your I-485 application. Goodluck to everyone else waiting and if you have any question regarding the interview, i'll be glad to answer.

Congratulations on your interview. We are in for ours next week. Did she how long it would take to get your card?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.