1,939 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just want to know my status changed "FINGER PRINTS COMPLETE " does it mean also they receive my RFE response? They asked also my BC which i also included in my package when i sent it anyway I replied asap on that rfe the next day. It bothers me coz in usps status it is still in transit but it's been 10 days already i guess Lees  MO received already my RFE response 😑

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just got a status update. They received my biometrics. But no word on ready to schedule interview. They’re still reviewing our case. Exhausting. But glad they’re updating 😃

3B7857A3-6D8D-4D41-AD01-597F3584E396.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Jemilyn said:

Just want to know my status changed "FINGER PRINTS COMPLETE " does it mean also they receive my RFE response? They asked also my BC which i also included in my package when i sent it anyway I replied asap on that rfe the next day. It bothers me coz in usps status it is still in transit but it's been 10 days already i guess Lees  MO received already my RFE response 😑

Fingerprints complete just means that- your biometrics are done and there were no issues with it. It doesn't tell you anything else about your case.

Do you have an account with USCIS? It might be better to have one since that will give you a breakdown of if they received your RFE
Because if USPS says a package is in transit, it typically is in transit. I don't think it has been delivered yet. Sometimes, I know USPS has issues delivering packages sometimes so yea.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 8/15/2018 at 12:38 PM, John and Janay said:

Just finished up our biometrics. We did our walk in a week early. No questions asked. It was so easy and quick I felt like we were missing something. 

Same experience as the others. Came in, filled out a form, took picture and fingerprints, answered a customer service survey. In and out in 25 minutes. 

The next wait continues.

We’re at the DMV now trying to get an ID card. Fingers crossed as our 1-94 is expired. Didn’t find out that it had to be within 30 days of expiring until last week. But no harm in trying. Wish us luck. None of the clerks look like they’re in the mood to do any favors. Lol 

Received our biometrics letter yesterday - appointment set for August 30th - exactly one month after NOA1 date.

As for DMV - here in Charlotte - we got Ana her NC ID but it will expire on Sept.8th (when the I-94 expires).  Dude at DMV was pretty knowlegeable - says they can only authorize the ID / License per the I-94 or the next document we receive from USCIS - presumably here temporary green card.  When we receive the temp. green card (the validity period will be shown) - we go back to DMV to extend the expiration date on her ID..  

5/30/2017: I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox 

6/06/2017:  NOA1 Date

01/02/2018: NOA2  Date
01/24/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
02/02/2018: Case Number Assigned

02/12/2018: NVC Email - IN TRANSIT

No NVC Letter Received

02/17/2018:  Scheduled Interview (while still IN TRANSIT)

02/20/2018:  Embassy "READY" status

03/02/2018:  Medical Scheduled

03/06/2018: INTERVIEW Scheduled

03/06/2018: Interview - APPROVED!
03/28/2018: Visa in Hand!!!!
06/11/2018: POE USA - ATLANTA

06/18/ 2018:  MARRIED!   CHARLOTTE, NC

07/27/2018: AOS; i485, i765 & i131 Mailed

07/30/2018: NOA1 Receive Date (i485,i313, i765)

08/10/2018: NOA1 Hardcopies received.

08/16/2018: Biometrics Letter Received

08/30/2018: Biometrics Appointment Scheduled

10/22/2018: AOS Interview Scheduled- Electronic Notice

Timeline
9 minutes ago, MKM said:

Hello Everyone, 

I was wondering when will my case will get transferred to the local office? Or the National Benefits Center will do all the work then send to the local office for the interview. 

I am ready to be scheduled for an interview.

Thanks for your help. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 10.52.33 AM.png

You are not- at least not necessarily. 
U are ready to be scheduled for an interview when you get an alert that says "Ready to be scheduled for an interview"
This mean that NBC has finished reviewing your case and see no need for an RFE. Then they will send the case to your local office for interviews.

What you see on your 7/11/18 notification is NBC indicating that they accepted your package that you sent.

have you done biometrics?
Please update your timeline. That helps us all know how best to answer your questions.
Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

So a tiny update.

After all the RFE stuff I got an e-mail a couple of hours ago saying that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview.... So no more RFE for me :)

Interestingly the dhs.gov website didn't update only the egov (old website), plus the e-mail.... anyway

Unfortunately I have no clue how fast the Saint Louis, MO office works... Tried to google it but there is not a lot of people on this forum who had their interview in Saint Louis....

Edited by ineedadisplayname

Timeline
18 hours ago, emekus94 said:

Fingerprints complete just means that- your biometrics are done and there were no issues with it. It doesn't tell you anything else about your case.

Do you have an account with USCIS? It might be better to have one since that will give you a breakdown of if they received your RFE
Because if USPS says a package is in transit, it typically is in transit. I don't think it has been delivered yet. Sometimes, I know USPS has issues delivering packages sometimes so yea.

Uscis breakdown doesn't says anything if they received my RFE response 😢 so I should go to usps to check the letter if they already delivered it? It is a certified mail 

Timeline
19 hours ago, emekus94 said:

How many days does it takes for uscis to response if they received a RFE RESPONSE?

Timeline
8 hours ago, Jemilyn said:

Uscis breakdown doesn't says anything if they received my RFE response 😢 so I should go to usps to check the letter if they already delivered it? It is a certified mail 

8 hours ago, Jemilyn said:

How many days does it takes for uscis to response if they received a RFE RESPONSE?

1) U can check in with USPS to see if indeed the letter was delivered and the notifications didn't update?

2) It depends. Typically they have about 60 days to respond to RFEs. So once they have it, and they don't need anything else, you can expect your status to change to "RFE received" or "Case ready to schedule for interview" - this is all assuming that USCIS updates. I've seen many people get an interview notice and status never changed so it's really hard to know what's up since they're not consistent

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
5 hours ago, emekus94 said:

1) U can check in with USPS to see if indeed the letter was delivered and the notifications didn't update?

2) It depends. Typically they have about 60 days to respond to RFEs. So once they have it, and they don't need anything else, you can expect your status to change to "RFE received" or "Case ready to schedule for interview" - this is all assuming that USCIS updates. I've seen many people get an interview notice and status never changed so it's really hard to know what's up since they're not consistent

So true we just received our interview appointment letters and our case status for my daughter and I didn't change. Mine is at " fingerprint review completed" and hers " interview ready to be scheduled"

By the way my received date is : July 6

Biometric: August 1st

we didn't have RFE

God bless you all

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Received notification that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview.  This makes me excited because it's likely that I won't get an RFE, however, makes me anxious about how long our local field office will take to process our case.  But nevertheless  I feel blessed that this process has been smooth sailing so far.  

Timeline
On 8/18/2018 at 12:16 AM, ineedadisplayname said:

So a tiny update.

After all the RFE stuff I got an e-mail a couple of hours ago saying that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview.... So no more RFE for me :)

Interestingly the dhs.gov website didn't update only the egov (old website), plus the e-mail.... anyway

Unfortunately I have no clue how fast the Saint Louis, MO office works... Tried to google it but there is not a lot of people on this forum who had their interview in Saint Louis....

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Reports and Studies/Immigration Forms Data/Employment-based/I485_performancedata_fy2018_qtr2.pdf

It doesn't tell you how fast your office is per se but it does show you how much backlog/applications your office recives
And congrats DUDE (😊) on the RFE things. Glad that's behind you 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
11 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Reports and Studies/Immigration Forms Data/Employment-based/I485_performancedata_fy2018_qtr2.pdf

It doesn't tell you how fast your office is per se but it does show you how much backlog/applications your office recives
And congrats DUDE (😊) on the RFE things. Glad that's behind you 

Thanks for the link :) Thought less people would move to Missouri... I am a bit surprised...

Timeline
3 minutes ago, ineedadisplayname said:

Thanks for the link :) Thought less people would move to Missouri... I am a bit surprised...

U probably have a 3-5 month wait at like the highest-- which is not bad at all
Look at my place Houston---
LAWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDD- I need a miracle :rofl:
Cuz I am hearing early mid 2017 (May onward) folks are still waiting

Edited by emekus94

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.