508 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, guest 123 said:

hey my lawyer told me to take all originals of everything they ask for on the letter. And if they needed a copy they can do that. Yet on the paper they ask what to take it says take copies and originals. And it asks for translation of my birth certificate. And he said take the original since they should already have the translated one he sent out back then when i started my case. Can you guys help me out since i dont want to get denied or scheduled another day. Thank you

Bring originals and a copy for all documents.

Yoy need BC with ET.  Otherwise, it won’t get approved. What country?

13 hours ago, Visitor User said:

I will wear suit and a tie. People do wear jeans.

I honestly think it doesn’t make an impact. My husband wore jeans.

20 hours ago, guest 123 said:

hey my lawyer told me to take all originals of everything they ask for on the letter. And if they needed a copy they can do that. Yet on the paper they ask what to take it says take copies and originals. And it asks for translation of my birth certificate. And he said take the original since they should already have the translated one he sent out back then when i started my case. Can you guys help me out since i dont want to get denied or scheduled another day. Thank you

I had all originals, and she made copies herself. She also didn’t want me to give her anything I already turned in the first time.

16 hours ago, Visitor User said:

Any updates?

They mailed my brother's card on Dec 31. He will expect it today or tomorrow I guess. Good luck and don't worry much.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Timeline
34 minutes ago, guest 123 said:

have my interview tommorow will keep you guys updated im praying everything goes fine!

Be over prepared.

5 hours ago, guest 123 said:

have my interview tommorow will keep you guys updated im praying everything goes fine!

Good luck to you and God bless. It will be a breeze.

N400

17 minutes ago, guest 123 said:

guys i got approved on the spot i got my passport stamped incase iwant to travel im so happy😁

Congratulations!

Timeline
37 minutes ago, guest 123 said:

guys i got approved on the spot i got my passport stamped incase iwant to travel im so happy😁

Congrats. Can you share what questions they asked and documents they requested?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

the officer didnt specifically ask for anything she just said what proof we had took it all and said im going to approve you she didnt ask me much just the regular yes and no questions thats about it she asked my husband 2 questions where he was born and where we met thats it .it all depends im glad i got the officer i did she was nice it was a concidence that we both come from fl as well before we moved here to htx

Edited by guest 123

Timeline
49 minutes ago, guest 123 said:

the officer didnt specifically ask for anything she just said what proof we had took it all and said im going to approve you she didnt ask me much just the regular yes and no questions thats about it she asked my husband 2 questions where he was born and where we met thats it .it all depends im glad i got the officer i did she was nice it was a concidence that we both come from fl as well before we moved here to htx

What did you tell IO about proof? 

Congratulations guys.

N400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.