dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2018

1,677 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Visa2017 said:

Does anyone know how many days does it take the nvc to put the AOS&IV package in their system once arrived? 

Non-pivot case..

mine arrived last thur and wasnt scanned in until monday.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, julieascott said:

I just got the email and proceeded to submitting the DS-261. When can I pay the fees? Can you pay both the AOS and visa fee at the same time?

since you filled out a ds 261 i assume you are a non pivot case. After you complete ds 261 i suggest you call to have them review it over the phone ( the IV invoice opens up faster that way. but you should be able to pay the AOS fee bill at the same time that you complete the ds 261

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
52 minutes ago, kingandqueen said:

since you filled out a ds 261 i assume you are a non pivot case. After you complete ds 261 i suggest you call to have them review it over the phone ( the IV invoice opens up faster that way. but you should be able to pay the AOS fee bill at the same time that you complete the ds 261

Thanks, I just did.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 6/12/2018 at 4:38 PM, Sdkmu said:

Does any one know the time from receiving an email that my case sent to the Department of state TO actually NVC receiving it ? 

Texas 7-10days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline
3 hours ago, Abies said:

Texas 7-10days

Hi Abies, i just called ncv and they review the DS-261 over the phone , they said it can takes up to 1 week to receive the email from them to paid fees, we can't do anything without their email arrives?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Mme ab said:

Hi Abies, i just called ncv and they review the DS-261 over the phone , they said it can takes up to 1 week to receive the email from them to paid fees, we can't do anything without their email arrives?

Since it has been reviewed over the phone,aos fees should open anytime from now. When did nvc receive your case? What consulate will you be interviewed? Your timeline says your from Niger,is it Niger Republic?

Edited by Abies

Timeline
On 6/13/2018 at 5:29 PM, Mansour said:

Thank you. did they ask for documentation or you attached all ahead ? I put a request yesterday. 

Yes a copy of my NOA2, I didn’t get my case number until after the expedite was approved. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.