dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2018

1,677 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, C.A.R. said:

Good to know. I’m praying for an August interview. Hopefully you’ll hear something soon. Thanks for the reply. :) 

You're welcome and thanks! I hope you get an August interview 😊 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ana Wharton said:

Hoje eu recebi um cc eu reenviei os documentos em 29/05 e hoje 15/06 recebi um cc. To tão agradecida nesse processo que ta chegando ao fim! Minha embaixada é no rio de janeiro brasil.algurm sabe quando ser a que ele podem marcar entrevista  no fim de julho ou em agosto? 

parabens!! 

Acredito que o NVC vai marcar a reuniao com a embaixada no fim desse mes, para agosto; recebi cc dia 12 e estamos torcendo para uma entrevista em julho, mas pelo que eu li e vi, eh sempre o mes seguinte (agosto). 

18 minutes ago, CR1Journey2017 said:

parabens!! 

Acredito que o NVC vai marcar a reuniao com a embaixada no fim desse mes, para agosto; recebi cc dia 12 e estamos torcendo para uma entrevista em julho, mas pelo que eu li e vi, eh sempre o mes seguinte (agosto). 

Me mantém informada por favor sobre sua entrevista 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Ana Wharton said:

Today I received a cc I resent the documents on 05/29 and today 15/06 I received a cc. I'm so grateful in this process that it's coming to an end! My embassy is in Rio de Janeiro. Do you know when to be the one that can mark the interview in late July or August?

Congrats! Is your case pivot?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, C.A.R. said:

Je vais aussi passer par Montréal. Avez-vous parlé à quelqu'un de la CNV en ce qui concerne les horaires de Montréal? Je suis curieux. 

Pivot cas Montréal

For my child CC 10 may

Received interview date today for 31 july

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Feels good to join this thread!
My timeline for CR-1: 

I-130 Approved :2018-04-17

NVC Received :2018-06-01

Case # Received: 2018-06-01

Paid Fees: 2018-06-01
Fees Cleared: 2018-06-06

Uploaded and Submitted all forms: 2018-06-15

Filled out DS-261 online & submitted : 2018-06-15

So now we wait.
Anyone else thought the 2MB limit was too low? As an expat living overseas my tax documents alone are like 15 pages, so getting that under 2MB was a nightmare, and the quality was a bit blurry... I hope it is okay anyway... I am really worried about it. :(

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
16 minutes ago, spacetofu said:

My timeline for CR-1: 

So now we wait.
Anyone else thought the 2MB limit was too low? As an expat living overseas my tax documents alone are like 15 pages, so getting that under 2MB was a nightmare, and the quality was a bit blurry... I hope it is okay anyway... I am really worried about it. :(

Best of luck to you and a speedy CC!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
28 minutes ago, spacetofu said:

My timeline for CR-1: 

So now we wait.

Congrats! You certainly got a quick case# that's awesome! And I agree so much that the 2MB limit was ridiculous. Especially for those I-864s!

Nebraska Service Centre / Frankfurt Embassy

2016/03/30 - Married!

2017/07/14 - Sent off our I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox (Filed from abroad)

2017/07/24 - NOA1 (sent to Nebraska)

2018/03/02 - NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/03/19 - "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/03/23 - NVC received petition

2018/05/17 - Case# received and fees paid

2018/05/21 - Case# changed -- can't log in with the new one so "we've sent in a 'ticket' to get it fixed"

2018/05/22 - Scan date. Ticket worked, submitted all our paperwork until the wee hours of the morning. 

2018/06/11 - CC!!! "Documentarily Qualified"

2018/06/25 - Got interview date for July 11; but we must reschedule for August. 

2018/06/26 - Medical

2018/06/28 - New interview date received (for August 13th)

2018/08/13 - Interview in Frankfurt!!! They asked for certified translations.

2018/08/28 - Sent in translations

2018/09/06 - CEAC status changed to "ISSUED!!!"

2018/09/13 - Passport received in the mail! Everything is beautiful.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, Mouna24 said:

Pivot cas Montréal

Pour mon enfant CC 10 mai

Reçu la date de l'interview aujourd'hui pour le 31 juillet

Still waiting for mine, CC 30 may

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
3 minutes ago, AissataD said:

Hello, 

I am in the process of getting all my documents together for NVC. How old can the police certificate be for them to accept it? The one I have is a year old. Thanks in advance

On the travel.state.gov website for supporting documents, it says:

Important: Police certificates expire after one year, unless the certificate was issued from your country of previous residence and you have not returned there since the police certificate was issued. If at the time of your interview the following three items are all true, you must bring a new police certificate to your visa interview:

You are more than 16 years old;

The police certificate submitted to NVC was obtained more than one year ago; and

You still live in the country that issued the certificate.
Hope this helps! 

Just now, spacetofu said:

On the travel.state.gov website for supporting documents, it says:

Important: Police certificates expire after one year, unless the certificate was issued from your country of previous residence and you have not returned there since the police certificate was issued. If at the time of your interview the following three items are all true, you must bring a new police certificate to your visa interview:

You are more than 16 years old;

The police certificate submitted to NVC was obtained more than one year ago; and

You still live in the country that issued the certificate.
Hope this helps! 

Thanks for the reply. Very helpful. Looks like we will be getting a new police certificate. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.