dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2018

1,677 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Reqahmed said:

Yes he needs police certificate. He can apply online. £80 and it take only 2 days to get new one. They can post to uk address or overseas but i will take long to come. £45 and it will take 10 working days. He must needs it.

Thank you for answer. but he is not planning to go back. also, we haven't mention anywhere that he been to UK.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, zdelshad said:

Thank you for answer. but he is not planning to go back. also, we haven't mention anywhere that he been to UK.

Doesn't matter if he is going back or not. NVC requires you to have all police records where your spouse stayed for more than 6 months after the age of 16. Haven't you submitted his educational certificates or stated he lived in so and so places in your application anywhere? Technically if you haven't and NVC finds out, it could spell trouble. :unsure:

Edit: One of the common questions during the interview is where all have you (meaning the spouse) visited previously. So you have to declare then even if you haven't mentioned anywhere. 

Edited by rajeejunie

My timeline

ROC

6-08-20 I-751 Package sent

6-09-20 I-751 Package received 

06-15-20 Received text with receipt number (MSC-XXX)

06-16-20 Check cashed 

07-09-20 Called USCIS to enquire about NOA-1. Was told it was sent on 07-01-20.

07-11-20 Received 18-month extension letter NOA dated 06-30-20

05-03-20 Received Biometric Appointment scheduled for May24th (NY/NJ area)

CR-1

6-16-17 I-130 sent 

6-20-17 received NOA 1 Texas Service Center

1-24-18 NOA 2 approved 

2-23-18 NVC Received my case

3-30-18 Case Number Assigned

4-3-18 Welcome Letter email from NVC

4-4-18 Paid AOS and IV Fees 

4-10-18 Sent AOS package and Civil Documents 

4-11-18 NVC Processed all fees and Completed D260 form 

4-12-18 NVC Received packet 

4-13-18 NVC Scanned all documents

4-25-18 Case Complete at NVC ("At NVC")

4-26-18 Interview Scheduled (I called to find out

4-28-18 Received P4 from NVC

6-15-18 Interview Date! 

221G given on interview

6-26-18 Issued (Finally!)

Timeline
1 minute ago, rajeejunie said:

Doesn't matter if he is going back or not. NVC requires you to have all police records where your spouse stayed for more than 6 months after the age of 16. Haven't you submitted his educational certificates or stated he lived in so and so places in your application anywhere? Technically if you haven't and NVC finds out, it could spell trouble. :unsure:

it wasn't required to send any educational certificate.

3 minutes ago, zdelshad said:

Regardless he go back or not if he lived any where more than 6 months  after age of 18 than they want to see police certificate from this place. If you does not mentioned about uk than its different thing i guess.

1 minute ago, zdelshad said:

He does not need educational certificate. But on i 130 they mentioned about last 5 years address and i think ds260 form they ask for past 10 years address. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, zdelshad said:

Like I said, one of the most common questions is what other countries has your husband visited and at that time your husband has to declare the places he has visited. It's better to be safe than sorry so I would recommend to get the PCC. Rest is up to you :) 

Just now, Reqahmed said:

He does not need educational certificate. But on i 130 they mentioned about last 5 years address and i think ds260 form they ask for past 10 years address. 

True they do ask for addresses where your husband lived on DS260. 

My timeline

ROC

6-08-20 I-751 Package sent

6-09-20 I-751 Package received 

06-15-20 Received text with receipt number (MSC-XXX)

06-16-20 Check cashed 

07-09-20 Called USCIS to enquire about NOA-1. Was told it was sent on 07-01-20.

07-11-20 Received 18-month extension letter NOA dated 06-30-20

05-03-20 Received Biometric Appointment scheduled for May24th (NY/NJ area)

CR-1

6-16-17 I-130 sent 

6-20-17 received NOA 1 Texas Service Center

1-24-18 NOA 2 approved 

2-23-18 NVC Received my case

3-30-18 Case Number Assigned

4-3-18 Welcome Letter email from NVC

4-4-18 Paid AOS and IV Fees 

4-10-18 Sent AOS package and Civil Documents 

4-11-18 NVC Processed all fees and Completed D260 form 

4-12-18 NVC Received packet 

4-13-18 NVC Scanned all documents

4-25-18 Case Complete at NVC ("At NVC")

4-26-18 Interview Scheduled (I called to find out

4-28-18 Received P4 from NVC

6-15-18 Interview Date! 

221G given on interview

6-26-18 Issued (Finally!)

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Reqahmed said:

Regardless he go back or not if he lived any where more than 6 months  after age of 18 than they want to see police certificate from this place. If you does not mentioned about uk than its different thing i guess.

THANKS... IN IV260 NEVER ASKED IF BENEFICIARY VISITED ANY OTHER COUNTRY. ONLY ASKED ABOUT U.S VISIT..  I GUESS IN THE INTERVIEW IF ASKED, THERE IS NO PROBLEM DECRALING THAT VISIT.

Just now, zdelshad said:

THANKS... IN IV260 NEVER ASKED IF BENEFICIARY VISITED ANY OTHER COUNTRY. ONLY ASKED ABOUT U.S VISIT..  I GUESS IN THE INTERVIEW IF ASKED, THERE IS NO PROBLEM DECRALING THAT VISIT.

You have to provide your residential history in DS260 since you turned 16th and if you state that you have lived any place for more than 6 months, you are required to submit police certificate from that place. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

You have to provide your residential history in DS260 since you turned 16th and if you state that you have lived any place for more than 6 months, you are required to submit police certificate from that place. 

I was just about to answer the same! Under no circumstance and especially given the current political climate would I omit anything just to cut a corner. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Thank you guys for update.  it does help a lot.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
14 minutes ago, zdelshad said:

Hello, 

In DS260 they ask for all the addresses where beneficiary has lived since he/she 16years old. 

Have you lived anywhere other than this address since the age of
sixteen?

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

NVC representative confirmed that my case is complete today over the phone. Now onto the interview scheduling—and according to her, they're currently assigning July interview dates.

Non-pivot case.

Spoiler

☑ Started the whole thing – December 13, 2016

☑ PWD request filed – January 19, 2017 

☑ PWD issued – April 7

☑ PERM certification filed – July 18

☑ PERM approved – November 14, 2017

☑ I-140 filed with PP – January 30, 2018 

☑ I-140 approved – February 27

☑ I-140 sent to NVC – March 19

NVC case number issued – May 17

NVC Scan Date – June 11

NVC Case Complete – June 14

☑ Interview scheduled – July 16

☑ Medical exam – July 17

☑ Interview completed – August 21

☑ Visa received – August 27

☐ Touch down – September 28

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
41 minutes ago, artml said:

NVC representative confirmed that my case is complete today over the phone. Now onto the interview scheduling—and according to her, they're currently assigning July interview dates.

Non-pivot case.

I'm praying for a July interview date. I got CC June 6th.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.