1,652 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Hadassah123 said:

For those of us still waiting and unaware of this, create an account on this website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ !

I got the recommendation while still waiting for NOA2 of my I-129F that this website gives more details than the USCIS case tracker (web page).

On the USCIS case tracker, my original I-129F still shows as "received", same for my currently pending AP.  When logged into the account, it shows my I-129F as approved (incl date), as well as received date (plus details) of my AP, plus more info on my AoS and EAD.

Yeah, that site is as useless as the first...we should all apply to work for USCIS IT department the moment we get EADs and contribute to this cause!!! I’ve actually researched, they pay well and have great benefits because is a federal agency 😉😉👌🏽👌🏽

In my particular case one shows a received date (the priority date) and the other one shows a different one (date fingerprint fee received) and it’s been like that on both since june 😪 

17 hours ago, Alabamak1 said:

Well, this is great to hear how we get some more of this load of hor$e$hit.

For the 4th time we got this in the morning

Department of Homeland Security seal

We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on June 27, 2018.

I got it too for the 6th time. 😕 annoying since I requested a expedite last Thursday based on a job offer. How can there be no updates!! Seriously! 

K1                                                                                                       AOS

20 March 2017: We got engaged!!                                             13 June 2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06 June 2017 - Sent I-129F                                                         15 June 2018 - USCIS signature received.

12 June 2017 - Case was received.                                           20 June 2018 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

14 June 2017 - NOA1                                                                   22 June 2018 - Cash checked

14 December 2017- NOA2                                                          23 June 2018 - Hardcopy i797 for AOS/EAD/AP

26 January 2018 - NVC Scan Date                                            17 July 2018 - Biometrics appt

29 January 2018 - NVC Number                                                24 July 2018 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

07 February 2018  -Medical                                                        27 Sept 2018 - Call to request EAD expedite based on pending job offer/financial hardship

20 February 2018 -Interview: APPROVED!                               6 Oct 2018 - Letter in mail stating "Your case is currently under review"

21 February 2018- Visa Issued                                                  16 Nov 2018 - EAD Approved                                                                             

23 February 2018-Visa in hand                                                  24 Nov 2018 - EAD/AP received in mail

20 March 2018 -POE: Los Angeles                                            26 Nov 2018 - SSN mail received 

20 May 2018-Marriage                                                                06 Nov 2018 - Interview Scheduled

16 March 2019 - Interview 

13 hours ago, Hadassah123 said:

For those of us still waiting and unaware of this, create an account on this website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ !

I got the recommendation while still waiting for NOA2 of my I-129F that this website gives more details than the USCIS case tracker (web page).

On the USCIS case tracker, my original I-129F still shows as "received", same for my currently pending AP.  When logged into the account, it shows my I-129F as approved (incl date), as well as received date (plus details) of my AP, plus more info on my AoS and EAD.

Unfortunatley it doesn't do any of the goodness with me on this site...

My K1 status is still showing as "case received", my GC says "Fingerprint review completed" although I had a RFE in between

and now it is since 2 weeks on "Ready to scheudle interview" andddddd

my EAD/Travel shows as received, although I have the card in my hand... 

Not sure if it really is accurate with everyone, but for sure not with 1 of my 4 cases lol

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Even though we may be waiting months for an interview date, we got "case is ready to be scheduled for interview" as of 10/4/18.  Whoop.  One step closer.

Well I just called in regards to my expedite I requested on the 27th, they said they sent a letter on the 28th in the mail requesting evidence. Don't have the letter yet and informed delivery does not show it arriving today. The lady said to call back at the end of the month if no letter has been received yet. Wow, that's 3 weeks away!  

Edited by MarksMate

K1                                                                                                       AOS

20 March 2017: We got engaged!!                                             13 June 2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06 June 2017 - Sent I-129F                                                         15 June 2018 - USCIS signature received.

12 June 2017 - Case was received.                                           20 June 2018 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

14 June 2017 - NOA1                                                                   22 June 2018 - Cash checked

14 December 2017- NOA2                                                          23 June 2018 - Hardcopy i797 for AOS/EAD/AP

26 January 2018 - NVC Scan Date                                            17 July 2018 - Biometrics appt

29 January 2018 - NVC Number                                                24 July 2018 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

07 February 2018  -Medical                                                        27 Sept 2018 - Call to request EAD expedite based on pending job offer/financial hardship

20 February 2018 -Interview: APPROVED!                               6 Oct 2018 - Letter in mail stating "Your case is currently under review"

21 February 2018- Visa Issued                                                  16 Nov 2018 - EAD Approved                                                                             

23 February 2018-Visa in hand                                                  24 Nov 2018 - EAD/AP received in mail

20 March 2018 -POE: Los Angeles                                            26 Nov 2018 - SSN mail received 

20 May 2018-Marriage                                                                06 Nov 2018 - Interview Scheduled

16 March 2019 - Interview 

34 minutes ago, heenakumthekar33 said:

Hello guys! 

i want to say thank to everyone who has supported, helped throughout this entire journey of immigration including k1 @Shoegum who had prepared the sheets to track the cases and others who helped with the documentation process of AOS.

I had my interview yesterday and was approved - they said they will mail the card in 1-2 weeks. The entire process took 100 days with maybe additional two days of filing. I strongly believe that everyone should keep some patience (its hard and i know easier said than done), hopeful and soon your time will come!

I also want to share an interesting experience regarding our interview process. Before we were called in by the immigration officer, there was a married couple next to us - the immigration officer came to them and told the husband and wife that he would like to speak to the wife separately first and then will get back to the husband to talk to them. The immigration officer made the husband sit outside. Looking at that, my husband and I were puzzled. When my name was called out, the immigration officer called us both inside her cabin and finished up the interview process which took only 15 mins. We walked out with the approval. I think they do this separation if they sense fraud or if they feel they need more information. I'm sure many of you are aware of this separation of married couples, however, it depends on the field offices. For the ones who don't know I just thought this is an opportunity to tell you guys so you're prepared for it even though I don't think that will happen in case of K1 cases because we legally come to the US based on our true love hehe

All the best to you guys! and i'm ready to help in case if anyone has questions - drop me a message :)

Wonderful! Congratulations 

21 minutes ago, heenakumthekar33 said:

Hello guys! 

i want to say thank to everyone who has supported, helped throughout this entire journey of immigration including k1 @Shoegum who had prepared the sheets to track the cases and others who helped with the documentation process of AOS.

I had my interview yesterday and was approved - they said they will mail the card in 1-2 weeks. The entire process took 100 days with maybe additional two days of filing. I strongly believe that everyone should keep some patience (its hard and i know easier said than done), hopeful and soon your time will come!

I also want to share an interesting experience regarding our interview process. Before we were called in by the immigration officer, there was a married couple next to us - the immigration officer came to them and told the husband and wife that he would like to speak to the wife separately first and then will get back to the husband to talk to them. The immigration officer made the husband sit outside. Looking at that, my husband and I were puzzled. When my name was called out, the immigration officer called us both inside her cabin and finished up the interview process which took only 15 mins. We walked out with the approval. I think they do this separation if they sense fraud or if they feel they need more information. I'm sure many of you are aware of this separation of married couples, however, it depends on the field offices. For the ones who don't know I just thought this is an opportunity to tell you guys so you're prepared for it even though I don't think that will happen in case of K1 cases because we legally come to the US based on our true love hehe

All the best to you guys! and i'm ready to help in case if anyone has questions - drop me a message :)

Congratulations on your approved GC! Seemingly Boston centers work faster cause that timeline is optimally amazing! If only NY would work that fast!!! And yes, if the AO finds discrepancies, especially in the living arrangements, they may do a split interview, regardless of the type of visa being adjudicated (let’s please not politicize this forum)!!!

Congrats!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
38 minutes ago, heenakumthekar33 said:

Hello guys! 

Congratulations 😀

Removal of Conditions:

08/20/2020 (Day 0)   --- Sent the ROC package to Phoenix, Arizona lockbox through USPS
08/22/2020 (Day 2)   --- Confirmation from USPS that USCIS received the packet.

08/28/2020 (Day 😎  --- NOA1 notification through email and text for the ROC.

09/02/2020 (Day 13) --- Received I-797, 18 month extension letter with notice date as 08/27/2020. 😇

10/17/2020 (Day 58) --- Received Biometrics notification through email and text that finger prints were applied from AOS stage.😁

06/11/2021 (Day 295) --- New Card is produced :dance:

Naturalization & US passport:

07/26/2021 (Day 1) --- Applied the form N-400 online and got the receipt notice.

07/28/2021 (Day 3) --- Received Biometrics notification in USCIS online account that finger prints were reused.😁

12/20/2021 (Day 148) --- Received online notification that Interview is scheduled for 01/27/2022 at Detroit USCIS Field Office.:dance:

01/27/2022 (Day 186)   --- Interview was successful but not given out right approval due to A-file not being available.

04/07/2022 (Day 256) --- Received notification that I am in line for Oath ceremony and it will be scheduled :dance:

04/11/2022 (Day 260)   --- Received notification that Oath ceremony was scheduled and notice was mailed. :jest:

04/26/2022 (Day 275) --- Oath Ceremony.:jest: Became a US Citizen and received the Certificate of Naturalization. 🥰

05/11/2022 (Day 290) -- Applied for US passport at USPS.

05/18/2022 (Day 297) -- State Department site status says my Passport application is received and in progress and was given a locator number starting with 34.🤞

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, heenakumthekar33 said:

Hello guys! 

Congratulations.

Can I know whether your field office is Boston or Lawrence MA?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Today I finally received confirmation that they are issuing my EAD card! Thanks again to everyone in this group, every stage of this process I feel better knowing that we’re all going through it together! Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting.

My NOA was June 18th. 

DAF549C9-A042-46C9-B93E-FDB3C3B0F13F.jpeg

Timeline
On 10/6/2018 at 11:49 PM, Ludovic UK said:

Today I finally received confirmation that they are issuing my EAD card! Thanks again to everyone in this group, every stage of this process I feel better knowing that we’re all going through it together! Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting.

My NOA was June 18th. 

DAF549C9-A042-46C9-B93E-FDB3C3B0F13F.jpeg

Congratulations!!!!! Did you expedite? 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Jayhay said:

Congratulations!!!!! Did you expedite? 

Thank you!! No, just standard application. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.