Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

This "new look" of Darcey's reminds me of that dude that had all the plastic surgery to look like a Ken doll and has apparently now decided he's transgendered.  Yikes...

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

On 2/2/2022 at 4:02 PM, mam521 said:

This "new look" of Darcey's reminds me of that dude that had all the plastic surgery to look like a Ken doll and has apparently now decided he's transgendered.  Yikes...

So does he want to be called "Barbie" now?

On 1/12/2022 at 10:26 AM, laylalex said:

My ex is 8 inches taller than me, and even though he is kind of a vile person, I admit we looked less "weird" standing next to each other than I do now with my husband. Which brings us back to Memphis and Hamza -- I am pretty sure she's under 5 feet and he's over 6 feet. And since they managed sexy times it IS doable (even if we had to learn he finished very quickly).

I'm under 5 and the husband is over 6 and I usually don't notice it. BUT.... 

On 1/12/2022 at 10:56 AM, TBoneTX said:

I never dated girls shorter than about 5'2", because they could look right up my nose and count the boogers.

The downsize of dating someone over 6 feet. I am constantly handing him tissues these days. It's not an issue in the summer. Just runny nose winter season.  

The real reason why I came back to this thread.

How is Natalie filming this show if she doesn't have work authorization?

Do we really believe Mike hasn't filed AOS or do you think he pulled the paperwork?

P.S stopped watching these shows because they're so fake. 

Will wait for OG Fiance to return as hopefully those couples have met more than once. 

Edited by Kor2USA

15 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

So does he want to be called "Barbie" now?

No, now he's transitioned into a woman, Jessica Alves

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

12 hours ago, Kor2USA said:

The real reason why I came back to this thread.

How is Natalie filming this show if she doesn't have work authorization?

Do we really believe Mike hasn't filed AOS or do you think he pulled the paperwork?

I just watched this and I am speechless. I personally get so much anxiety when I think about my status and making sure everything is fine.

Even if they have problems, but him not caring about her paperwork and she thinking it was filed.. I don't care about what's going on in-between them, but that is just straight up evil to me. You brought her here and you let her float now?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Toastbear said:

I just watched this and I am speechless. I personally get so much anxiety when I think about my status and making sure everything is fine.

Even if they have problems, but him not caring about her paperwork and she thinking it was filed.. I don't care about what's going on in-between them, but that is just straight up evil to me. You brought her here and you let her float now?

Yeah, but part of that is on you, as the immigrant, to know what your status is.  The immigrant is in violation and in the US illegally if no steps have been taken to adjust status.  How many times do people post on the forums that they've come to the US and married the petitioner, they've filed for adjustment, they have their interview scheduled but their spouse isn't the person they thought they were and whether or not they can file with a divorce waiver? It's often.  But, those individuals are aware of their status and don't pretend that ignoring it will make it go away.  

I realize it's TV, but I do get the impression that Natalie just wants everything done for her.  Honestly, what did she think was going to happen when she bailed to FL?  She's so preoccupied with marriage and children, as demonstrated by her comments when she told one of the other couples to get married and have kids.  Her expectation, despite having been married and divorced and now separated again, is still confusingly Disney.  Not sure how many failed relationships it takes to realize Disney is Disney - no relationship is as easy as TV and the movies make it out to be.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

15 minutes ago, mam521 said:

Yeah, but part of that is on you, as the immigrant, to know what your status is.  The immigrant is in violation and in the US illegally if no steps have been taken to adjust status.  How many times do people post on the forums that they've come to the US and married the petitioner, they've filed for adjustment, they have their interview scheduled but their spouse isn't the person they thought they were and whether or not they can file with a divorce waiver? It's often.  But, those individuals are aware of their status and don't pretend that ignoring it will make it go away.  

I realize it's TV, but I do get the impression that Natalie just wants everything done for her.  Honestly, what did she think was going to happen when she bailed to FL?  She's so preoccupied with marriage and children, as demonstrated by her comments when she told one of the other couples to get married and have kids.  Her expectation, despite having been married and divorced and now separated again, is still confusingly Disney.  Not sure how many failed relationships it takes to realize Disney is Disney - no relationship is as easy as TV and the movies make it out to be.  

Oh yeah i 100% agree with you. My husband is the US Citizen and I basically did all the paperwork by myself and just told him what I needed from him, because he hates doing paperwork, and I am just better with documents and stuff. Even when we filed the K1, I basically put everything together while I was visiting in the US.  So I totally agree she should make sure her status is fine. 

The only thing that raised my eyebrows was that she was under the impression it was filed. Its like he lied to her about it? 

7 hours ago, Toastbear said:

She moved out fairly quickly after the wedding though. 

I'm not sure if she stayed for 3 months after her 90 days was up OR for 6 months after they got married. 

We know they didn't file adjustment before the 90 days was up... but Natalie seems to be very aware of the rules of the K1 visa. When they spoke to the lawyer about getting married before the 90 Days was up. The lawyer mentioned something about filing papers after the wedding. 

7 hours ago, mam521 said:

I'm thinking they did file the adjustment papers but Mike decided to pull the I-864. 

There is a post in the Effects of Major Family Changes on Immigration Benefits where the USC spouse pulled the I-864 but didn't receive any updates about his letter being received. They were still scheduled for an interview and he decided to go to make sure his wife's GC wouldn't be approved.  So, I'm not sure if Natalie could check her status to see if she has authorized stay or not.  

My question is: Is Natalie filming Before the 90 Days with an EAD or without one? If she can answer that question then we'll know if they did file AOS and whether or not Mike is lying about them not taking the next step after getting married. 

Edited by Kor2USA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Seems a nice guy

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”