703 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, sunrisecouples said:

Hello @Saci Singh,

Thank you for your message. The USCIS website/casetracker app is still not updated yet but we have I797/NOA2 in our hands and waiting to hear from NVC. Yes, my wife is in Florida and I am from Nigeria. Keep the faith and hope alive. You will get your NOA2 soon. Wish you the very best. 

Feeling positive alright!  I'm so happy for you and your spouse!

Yes next is NVC, but the part that we all waiting for is this I797/NOA2.

Thank you.  Keeping that faith alive. God bless

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 hours ago, sunrisecouples said:

Praise God!

My I797 (NOA2) has been approved. My wife received it in a mail today but the USCIS website/casetracker app is still not updated yet. 

@durdana have you received your NOA2?

My NOA2 says notice date was 20th May 2019.

Thank God for this approval and the grace to go through the very long wait. 

It would have been exactly 1year tomorrow, since the NOA1.

Shout-out to everyone whose comments here was helpful to me someway.

I’m filing on behalf of my husband in Nigeria as well, so this is very good news! Congratulations!! You’ve been encouraging to others throughout this process, on to the next step for us both. Perhaps we can keep each other encouraged throughout the next steps! 

On 5/25/2019 at 5:26 AM, sunrisecouples said:

Praise God!

My I797 (NOA2) has been approved. My wife received it in a mail today but the USCIS website/casetracker app is still not updated yet. 

Congratulations! 

Timeline
On 5/25/2019 at 5:05 PM, Team A Forever said:

I’m filing on behalf of my husband in Nigeria as well, so this is very good news! Congratulations!! You’ve been encouraging to others throughout this process, on to the next step for us both. Perhaps we can keep each other encouraged throughout the next steps! 

Thank you @Team A Forever. So how many weeks do I have to wait for before hearing from NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 5/24/2019 at 4:26 PM, sunrisecouples said:

Praise God!

Congratulations :). I am still waiting I hope I will get something very soon. 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, durdana said:

Congratulations :). I am still waiting I hope I will get something very soon. 

Thank you @Durdana. I know your I797/NOA2 is on it's way to your mailbox. Keep us posted as soon as it drops. 

Timeline
11 hours ago, sunrisecouples said:

Thank you @Team A Forever. So how many weeks do I have to wait for before hearing from NVC

I'm hearing about 4-6 weeks. I plan on calling around the 4 week mark just to make sure they've received it. 

Timeline
12 hours ago, Team A Forever said:

I'm hearing about 4-6 weeks. I plan on calling around the 4 week mark just to make sure they've received it. 

This is a screenshot from the NVC website. They are currently working on approved cases received from USCIS on the 7th of May. What date was your notice date?  I'm sure your case file will get to NVC very soon and they will be contacting you asap. 

Screenshot_20190529-101538.png

Timeline
14 hours ago, Team A Forever said:

Best of luck for NVC 🙏🤞

I'm not there yet. Praying pd, July 13th 2018🤞

Timeline

I got my approval letter on 30th April stating that they have send the case to nvc and follow up after 30 days if no reply and on the other hand on the uscis website it was updated that case sent to nvc on 15 may.So which date I should follow up??I am confused. Go with 30th or 15th may.

Edited by Richa Stevin

Timeline
7 hours ago, sunrisecouples said:

This is a screenshot from the NVC website. They are currently working on approved cases received from USCIS on the 7th of May. What date was your notice date?  I'm sure your case file will get to NVC very soon and they will be contacting you asap. 

Screenshot_20190529-101538.png

My approval was May 7th. I received my NOA2 on May 11th. I got an email on May 16th saying my file was sent to NVC

They've updated, when I check Tuesday morning it had April 29th. So it seems NVC is moving along nicely. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Best of luck for NVC 🙏🤞

I'm not there yet. Praying pd, July 13th 2018🤞

I found something to keep my mind busy. It’s a long wait, but it will be worth it. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way! 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Richa Stevin said:

I got my approval letter on 30th April stating that they have send the case to nvc and follow up after 30 days if no reply and on the other hand on the uscis website it was updated that case sent to nvc on 15 may.So which date I should follow up??I am confused. Go with 30th or 15th may.

I would call and check to see if they have received your file. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.