AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kat123 said:

I saw it somewhere on the web,i saved on my computer,ill check it out when i come home

Please let me know...I don't want to make a mistake this late in the game.  I've already filled it out online and saved it...just waiting on the digital photo from my fiance.  I know I saw on the I-129 where it asked if someone filled out the document for you, I may simply have forgotten it on the DS-160.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yes, passport style photo...5 cm x 5 cm.  Check your specific instructions...we have to get 6 photos, 2 for application signed in English on the back and 4 for the physical.  I'm sure each country is different.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, RickyD said:

Yes, passport style photo...5 cm x 5 cm.  Check your specific instructions...we have to get 6 photos, 2 for application signed in English on the back and 4 for the physical.  I'm sure each country is different.

Do you know if I-160 picture need to be same one like for medical and interview,can we use old pick

2 minutes ago, RickyD said:

Photos should have been taken within the last 6 months.  

Thank you😀

Timeline

4 hours ago, RickyD said:

Please let me know...I don't want to make a mistake this late in the game.  I've already filled it out online and saved it...just waiting on the digital photo from my fiance.  I know I saw on the I-129 where it asked if someone filled out the document for you, I may simply have forgotten it on the DS-160.

4 hours ago, RickyD said:

5acae82cdc458_Screenshot2018-04-08at9_06_21PM.thumb.png.5ea0604e548acdcb44957d72f36b1174.png

Edited by Kat123

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
8 hours ago, streanor said:

Hey everyone, just thought I'd share some nuggets of information you might be interested in...

In case you didn't know, you can start filling out your DS-160 any time and save it as you go. You get an Application ID and ask security questions to access back into a form you had previously started and saved. I believe it can be kept saved for up to 30 days. My advise is keep saving on every page because the pages time out every so often!

DS-160 is here: https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/Default.aspx

One of the questions asks to list all the visits you have made to the US. And if you're like me and have visited A LOT you can find the records of all your entries in the past 5 years here: https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search Very handy!!

Hope that might be some help to someone out there :wub: 

Hey do you know if the previous visas are asked only in DS-160? Or were they asked already on I-129 form? 😱

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Katri said:

Hey do you know if the previous visas are asked only in DS-160? Or were they asked already on I-129 form? 😱

Yes it was asked on the I-129F

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Kat123 said:

Yes it was asked on the I-129F

I didn't see it anywhere?? And I am not talking about previous K1 visas but other US visas?

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Kat123 said:

Page 6-7 question 38 a-h 

It says if you are currently in the US?

I have had student visa in 2009 and I am wondering should I have put that somewhere in I-129???

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Katri said:

It says if you are currently in the US?

I have had student visa in 2009 and I am wondering should I have put that somewhere in I-129???

Yes but it also asking if you been before and with what visa,yes you should definitly

Timeline
5 hours ago, RickyD said:

You r right,they asking only if he is here,sorry to much on internet make my head see things that r not there:mellow:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.