TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Latvia
Timeline

The wait is crazyyyy... Why USCIS forward so many applications to Nebraska and make people wait longer in comparison to Texas. 😕 They should have equal application number so it's more fair

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, JM&MM said:

The wait is crazyyyy... Why USCIS forward so many applications to Nebraska and make people wait longer in comparison to Texas. 😕 They should have equal application number so it's more fair

Texas has the most application, its just Texas has big staff and better/efficient operation.

6 minutes ago, Savan said:

My case was approved today!!! WOOHOOO! Thank god, FINALLY!!!

Congrats! 

Something to look forward to for Nebraska!

what was your VJ timeline approximating if you don’t mind me asking?

Edited by Arcangel

• 2 weeks later...

i HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE 01/12/2018.......STILL NOTHING.        My papers were done by an attorney, everything asked for sent.    Here we are going on 10 months.....NOTHING 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
41 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

i HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE 01/12/2018.......STILL NOTHING.        My papers were done by an attorney, everything asked for sent.    Here we are going on 10 months.....NOTHING 

Why don't you do a case inquiry based on the current inquiry date on uscis website,  you can submit one because they are currently processing cases for the end of January  2018.

anyone else out there from January hanging like me and my husband?

I put in an address change, as I got a bigger nicer place for my husband and I.  

I did just put in a request of status, as over the 9.5 processing time.    Let us Pray Now! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, Arcangel said:

Congrats! 

Something to look forward to for Nebraska!

what was your VJ timeline approximating if you don’t mind me asking?

Timeline said Oct 7 to Oct 15, and it was approved Oct 10. But it kept changing a lot.

On 10/25/2018 at 12:08 PM, Marie85 said:

Why don't you do a case inquiry based on the current inquiry date on uscis website,  you can submit one because they are currently processing cases for the end of January  2018.

Last Thursday I put in an inquiry, they said I would receive a response in 2 weeks.   I pray it is something encouraging. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, SlimLisa said:

Last Thursday I put in an inquiry, they said I would receive a response in 2 weeks.   I pray it is something encouraging. 

🙏🙏🙏. It will be, don't worry. Just keep us posted.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.