TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
On 8/9/2018 at 5:18 AM, Trif2018 said:

omg really?! Kudos to you for making it this far! I'm in Spain, my husband is in the US - and this long wait is just horrible 

My husband is in Madrid, Spain and I'm USC! Yes the long wait and distance is unbearable. Not to mention expensive on traveling back and forth. It's a beautiful country but I need my husband here 😔😢 God speed and good luck to you both! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lisa83TX93 said:

My husband is in Madrid, Spain and I'm USC! Yes the long wait and distance is unbearable. Not to mention expensive on traveling back and forth. It's a beautiful country but I need my husband here 😔😢 God speed and good luck to you both! 

Thanks Lisa! Good luck to you too! When is your PD/NOA1?

Hello VJ family my husband and I got our approval two days ago (NOA1 was dated last April 04). Best of luck to all of us.

Edited by Gilda20

1 hour ago, Gilda20 said:

Hello VJ family my husband and I got our approval two days ago (NOA1 was dated last April 04). Best of luck to all of us.

wow congrats, ours was put it just days before yours hopefully good news comes soon

January 9, 2018: Marriage

March 26, 2018: i-130 petition filed.

April 03, 2018: i-130 Petition received. (8 days)

December 07, 2018: i-130 Petition approved. (8 months, 4 days)

December 13, 2018: Case sent to NVC. (6 days)

December 18, 2018: Case received at NVC. (5 days)

December 26, 2018: NVC case# Generated. (8 days)

December 27, 2018: AOS & IV Fees Submitted. 

December 29, 2018: AOS & IV Fees Received/Paid. (2 days)

December 31, 2018: AOS & IV Forms/Documents Submitted.

January 4, 2019: AOS & IV Forms/Documents Accepted. (4 days)

January 15, 2019: Case Closed (11 days)

January 22, 2019: Interview Letter Received.

January 31, 2019: Medical Exam (First visit)

February 6, 2019: Medical Exam (Second visit)

February 11, 2019: CFO--GCP Counseling

February 25, 2019: U.S. Embassy Manila Interview. (Refused)

February 26, 2019: Sent additional documents to U.S. Embassy through 2GO

March 25, 2019: Visa status "Ready"

March 27, 2019: Visa status "Issued"

April 2, 2019: Visa received

April 3, 2019: Entered U.S.

June 17, 2019: Green Card and Social Security Card Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Gilda20 said:

Did you expedited? Because my NOA1 is Feb 20, and Im still waiting.

7 hours ago, A&M88 said:

wow congrats, ours was put it just days before yours hopefully good news comes soon

And hoping your approval will sent out soon 

7 hours ago, Savan said:

Did you expedited? Because my NOA1 is Feb 20, and Im still waiting.

No we didn’t we just got lucky 

On 8/23/2018 at 11:20 PM, Gilda20 said:

wow congrats!. Hoping ours would come soon 

So disheartening to see cases filed later than yours being approved.  Then you get an email saying Your last action on case was August 8, 2018 but no updates, we are still reviewing.   It is like you sit here in Limbo not knowing what to feel.  It is anguish. 

27 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

So disheartening to see cases filed later than yours being approved.  Then you get an email saying Your last action on case was August 8, 2018 but no updates, we are still reviewing.   It is like you sit here in Limbo not knowing what to feel.  It is anguish. 

Hang in there! Although we March Filers don’t really know eachother beyond a screenname, we are in it together!

Find assurance that one day (soon hopefully) we will ALL get approved and have our spouses with us. 

Also , along the way, help influence, encourage and inspire others behind us that may be clueless about this whole immigration process ( I know I certainly was)

30 minutes ago, Arcangel said:

Hang in there! Although we March Filers don’t really know eachother beyond a screenname, we are in it together!

Find assurance that one day (soon hopefully) we will ALL get approved and have our spouses with us. 

Also , along the way, help influence, encourage and inspire others behind us that may be clueless about this whole immigration process ( I know I certainly was)

Thank you, Yes I have my up and down days.   Miss my husband so much, as I know like you said, all of us go through this.   I have asked question from others but never really get a response.  such as an email that states they are reviewing the case, started 8/8/18 but no change.....is there any meaning to this, if so do we know how long they take to review a case?  suspenseful. 

On 8/29/2018 at 11:41 AM, savana said:

center nebraska   noa 1     21 march 2018   still wating for no2    ; wish i get aproval soon 

I filed 01/12/2018, I only received a notice that they last took action on the case August 8 but no status change, still reviewing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.