TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Hello VJ Family, After 14 months my husband got his immigrant visa. The journey was relativity easy if you have all the correct documents in hand. Now we are just waiting for the passport to be delivered by the embassy. I would like to thank everyone who advised us and helped us out if we had any doubts. I pray and hope everyone gets their case approved. Once again thank you and I'll see you on the other side :) 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
5 hours ago, Amisharjil said:

Hello VJ Family, After 14 months my husband got his immigrant visa. The journey was relativity easy if you have all the correct documents in hand. Now we are just waiting for the passport to be delivered by the embassy. I would like to thank everyone who advised us and helped us out if we had any doubts. I pray and hope everyone gets their case approved. Once again thank you and I'll see you on the other side :) 

Congratulations!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
4 hours ago, rose098 said:

Finally January cases are being processed.. Halleluiah :D

Could you share how to find out that kind of info? thank you in advance

Finally got my approval on the new USCIS website today, NOA1 was Jan 10th 2018. Only took 207 days... Hopefully it won't take too long to make it to the NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
22 minutes ago, dbo_uk said:

Finally got my approval on the new USCIS website today, NOA1 was Jan 10th 2018. Only took 207 days... Hopefully it won't take too long to make it to the NVC.

Congrats hopefully mine will be approved soon NOA1 Jan 4

31 minutes ago, dbo_uk said:

Congratulations!  I hope my husband's is approved soon.    01/12/2018

Hi VJ Family,

I received my IR1 visa last wee. I wanted to know if I can pay my green card online fee from overseas. We will be travelling in September and I wanted to pay now so when i arrive to US my green card will already be delivered at her residence in US.

20 hours ago, Amisharjil said:

Hi VJ Family,

I received my IR1 visa last wee. I wanted to know if I can pay my green card online fee from overseas. We will be travelling in September and I wanted to pay now so when i arrive to US my green card will already be delivered at her residence in US.

@Amisharjil back 2014 my husband pay it after i received my Visa Packet. when i get to US it took only 2 weeks and i received my green card.. the sooner you pay the fastest you received your green card.. Congrats and Enjoy while you're still in your country. 

Edited by jimleen
change

USCIS CR1

04-02-2014: I-130 NOA1

04-23-2014: I-130 NOA2

04-25-2014: Sent to NVC

NVC

05-09-2014: NVC Received..

06-03-2014: Case Number Assigned..

06-10-2014: DS-261 Available & Completed.. 06-12-2014: DS-261 Scanned..

06-11-2014: AOS Invoiced & Paid..

06-14-2014: AOS Mailed.. 06-16-2014: AOS Received.. 06-23-2014: AOS Scanned..

08-01-2014: AOS Accepted...

08-06-2014: IV Invoice & Paid.. ( 39 Business day)..

08-07-2014: IV Mailed.. 08-08-2014: IV Received..

08-12-2014: IV Scanned..

09-23-2014: One Day Medical Exam (PASSED).

09-30-2014: CASE COMPLETE...

11-10-2014: Interview Date (APPROVED).

11-10-2014: CEAC " ISSUED".

11-17-2014: Visa in hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROC
09-16-16: Received I-751 packaged.

09-16-16: NOA1 receipt date.

10-13-16: Biometrics Appointment Schedule.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N-400

12-01-17: N-400 applied Online

12-02-17: NOA1 receipt date, Cashed Credit Card.

12-29-17: Biometrics Appointment Schedule.

05-07-18: Interview Schedule (Approved).

05-17-18: 10 yrs Green Card Received mail.

05-28-18: Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed.

06-22-18: Oath Ceremony.

Hi to all does anyone know how long after NVC has completed your case until a interview date??? Port is Spain embassy,  not sure if that matters

Timeline
On 8/8/2018 at 4:32 AM, Tquan said:

Hi to all does anyone know how long after NVC has completed your case until a interview date??? Port is Spain embassy,  not sure if that matters

Hi Tquan, unfortunately I have no idea (I have not yet received the NOA2)...but since my port is also Spain embassy I would love to hear if you end up finding up the answer to your question :) Good luck in the last steps!

I did so grateful to hear from another 1 of our Trini peeps that has finished the process 2-4 weeks. I'm hoping b4 obviously but I have waited an waited so here we go....

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Tquan said:

I did so grateful to hear from another 1 of our Trini peeps that has finished the process 2-4 weeks. I'm hoping b4 obviously but I have waited an waited so here we go....

Thanks Tquan! How long did the entire process take for you (from NOA1 to case complete by NVC)? 

You are most welcome! I hate to say it but it all started February 2017🙈🙈....its been along hard process. I've made so many trips back to Trinidad in between it's the worst but hey..... are you in the US??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.