TBoneTX

September 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
1 minute ago, h&y said:

Oh! Yeah I wondered that myself. I made two copies of everything and I'm sending one set with my wet signature. I've never sent anything internationally but I'm going with DHL. They gave a fast tracked shipping that'll arrive in 2 days. Runs around 70$ for an envelope but going Usps was about 38$ and took up to two weeks. I rather be safe than sorry !

Thank you for the information! I didn't know about DHL I will look it up!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
11 minutes ago, h&y said:

Good luck! You  can schedule a pick up online too.Of course it depends on the weight of the item so don't quote me on the 70$. Lol! My envelope just happened to be 70$. I scanned and emailed some things to my fiancé to make it less weighty. 

Thats great. So it really took the 2 days only? We had trouble before where it took 4 times longer than the postal service said! :angry: hahaha

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hi everybody

I have a question that I was work in my country military 4 and half years so I don’t know it is affect my background?

My fiancé told me it might affect a little bit...

9/1 here. 

NOA2 💌💌💌

hope coming soon. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello everyone.  My fiancee is very afraid of needles and giving blood at the physical exam.  I was thinking about giving her a Xanax to take to help with the anxiety and to calm her down a little.  She wants to try this also.  I'm wondering though if the blood test will be for drugs too which would then show the Xanax in her system and she does not have a prescription for it.  Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this or has other suggestions.  She is from Ukraine so she will be going to Kiev for the physical and interview.  Thank you 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rex and Yuliya said:

Hello everyone.  My fiancee is very afraid of needles and giving blood at the physical exam.  I was thinking about giving her a Xanax to take to help with the anxiety and to calm her down a little.  She wants to try this also.  I'm wondering though if the blood test will be for drugs too which would then show the Xanax in her system and she does not have a prescription for it.  Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this or has other suggestions.  She is from Ukraine so she will be going to Kiev for the physical and interview.  Thank you 

Well it will most likely come out. I wouldn't do anything that wouldn't normally show as prescribed for her specifically. It is a type of medicine that can open way to other questions.

she can just tell the clinic beforehand and they would do everything they can to relax her. I'm sure they handled this type of situations before.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Kat&Joel said:

@Naes I am still monitoring this page for your approval. I don't need any information from you. I just want to see that you get approved. Thanks for all your hard work and patience!

Thank you :) 

@h&y

well today there really is no sept 6!

but believe me you'll be happy there isn't any this time! It is only rfe and NOID!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

So tonight I got a ding from visa tracker saying that my case had been updated and I went to check on the website and saw no change. I think I’m going to delete the app and just stick with case tracker cause I felt like I threw up in my mouth a little. Grrr:wacko:

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

From mid may to early april.. :wub:

AE30B96E-D643-462B-8BB2-D9B7B0153DFE.jpeg

September 28,  2017 - I-129F Sent

October 2, 2017 I-129F NOA1

March 24, 2018 - NOA2

April 10, 2018 -  Case number received

April 14, 2018 - Case marked as ready

April 18, 2018 - Received and sent back Package 3

May 2, 2018 - Medical

May 16, 2018 - Interview

May 17, 2018 - Visa Issued

May 23, 2018 - Visa in the mail

June 2, 2018 - POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello everyone, I’m a little confused about the fees I need to have prepared for the medical/interview I’ve been searching online all night only to find different answers (probably because over time the prices have changed) so obviously I’ve already paid the filing fee for the initial k1. How much do I need to pay for my medical and at my interview? Also when do I pay the final fee for status change in the U.S? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m just panicking a bit now as this is really starting to add up. Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Todd L F said:

Hello everyone, I’m a little confused about the fees I need to have prepared for the medical/interview I’ve been searching online all night only to find different answers (probably because over time the prices have changed) so obviously I’ve already paid the filing fee for the initial k1. How much do I need to pay for my medical and at my interview? Also when do I pay the final fee for status change in the U.S? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m just panicking a bit now as this is really starting to add up. Thank you!

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Thanks but of course I have checked that already, I see no guidance on fees and when I must pay them.

Edited by Todd L F

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Todd L F said:

Thanks but of course I have checked that already, I see no guidance on fees and when I must pay them.

Medical check fee can be different depending on the Country -approx 150-200USD

DS form -265USD

You can check the site of US Embassy in UK

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-fees/

11 minutes ago, Todd L F said:

Maybe this could help? I am pretty sure fee vary by country/embassy.

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/fiancee-2/medical-examination/

EDOT: Post above beat me on it. :P

Edited by Sav&Har

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.