1,678 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Mariela Marquez said:

Omg! yes we are one month apart. Have you ever tried calling? I wonder how can we know what month they are working on...because I do not know if their website is accurate. 

Hi!!

I have not tried calling. So i have an attorney and he keeps saying is going to be a while... I guess he is basing his answer on the processing times shown online.... 

Yeah is hard to tell if the processing times are accurate..... i know when everything shut-down earlier this year.. the processing times actually went backward... is also unfair that if your case is sent to Nebraska... is about 7 months ahead... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 8/13/2020 at 7:08 PM, Tyssa said:

Hi guys! Just wondering if anyone has seen approvals in other groups? I just saw that people are finally receiving fingerprint appointment letters!

I just saw these approvals on FB:

Received: July 18, 2019

Approved: Sep.17, 2020, Nebraska.

Received: Feb.12, 2019

Approved: Sep.18, 2020, Potomac.

5 hours ago, nata38 said:

I just saw these approvals on FB:

Received: July 18, 2019

Approved: Sep.17, 2020, Nebraska.

Received: Feb.12, 2019

Approved: Sep.18, 2020, Potomac.

Thank you so much for the update. I don’t follow other groups or pages but I think knowing from what months we are seeing approvals it gives us a better idea of the waiting time. Thank you again! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Tyssa said:

Thank you so much for the update. I don’t follow other groups or pages but I think knowing from what months we are seeing approvals it gives us a better idea of the waiting time. Thank you again! 

You are welcome Tyssa!

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Has anyone received an interview appointment since? Is Juarez scheduling appoitments?  I 601 A was approved late 2019. We submitted additional requested info early in 2020 but then COVID happened. I emailed the NVC in May for an update and the email said we are in queue waiting for an interview. We still are waiting. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, lva03 said:

Has anyone received an interview appointment since? Is Juarez scheduling appoitments?  I 601 A was approved late 2019. We submitted additional requested info early in 2020 but then COVID happened. I emailed the NVC in May for an update and the email said we are in queue waiting for an interview. We still are waiting. 

We are on the same boat, our case was declared complete by NVC august 21st 2019, our lawyer had estimated we’d receive an appointment letter in June/July for august or September of this year but with Covid that simply didn’t happen. Juárez isn’t doing appointments except for student visas and some work visas I believe, you could try and get an emergency/expedited appointment if there is urgency. Our lawyer emailed NVC once we passed that year mark since they say that if there is no communication your case gets closed and they said it was still current and we were still on queue, but it was up to the consulate itself in Juarez to supply them with dates and times to then give people appointments 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Receipt date 11/20/2019 , Fingerprints 12/23/2019 , and still waiting , my timeline is close to urs , did  u get any updates yet @Ecabral07

Edited by ajit14all

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Anyone else get an email from NVC this morning? I got an email saying my case is ready for an appointment which I should receive within the next 120 days or an email from them again letting me know I am still waiting for an appointment 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.