1,678 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 8/13/2020 at 5:08 PM, Tyssa said:

Hi guys! Just wondering if anyone has seen approvals in other groups? I just saw that people are finally receiving fingerprint appointment letters!

omg! Awesome..Where did you see? Finally some movement.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello everyone, I just wanted to update on my case. CC with NVC - March 4, 2020. Interview - July 24, 2020. Now I am back in the U.S.  I wanted to thank to this group for the support and to send a special thanks to Jane88 for her guidance. Good luck to all of you who are still waiting!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

On 8/22/2020 at 7:42 AM, nata38 said:

Hello everyone, I just wanted to update on my case. CC with NVC - March 4, 2020. Interview - July 24, 2020. Now I am back in the U.S.  I wanted to thank to this group for the support and to send a special thanks to Jane88 for her guidance. Good luck to all of you who are still waiting!

Congratulations! Our CC is August 21st 2019 and still nothing because the consulate in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is still not making appointments for immigrant visas

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
20 hours ago, Dalila Gonzalez said:

Congratulations! Our CC is August 21st 2019 and still nothing because the consulate in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is still not making appointments for immigrant visas

Thank you so much! I truly hope your consulate will reopen for visa services soon!🙏

Edited by nata38

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 9/8/2020 at 8:23 PM, Mommyof3loves said:

We filed my husbands I601A waiver Nebraska
April 2019

May 2020 asked for more evidence

Aug 2020 approved. 
Getting all paperwork ready to get appointment. Does anyone know how long it’s taking? Juarez Mexico 

Ive been on queque (case complete) since august 21st, 2019, it took USCIS 2 months to get the paperwork and approval notice to NVC, anyway, still no appointment or any sort of information from NVC since CC. Hopefully this information is helpful, also take into consideration that the last 5 almost 6 month haven’t counted, we had planned getting the appointment letter in June-July at the latest however with everything closing down in March that was a no go

9 hours ago, Dalila Gonzalez said:

Ive been on queque (case complete) since august 21st, 2019, it took USCIS 2 months to get the paperwork and approval notice to NVC, anyway, still no appointment or any sort of information from NVC since CC. Hopefully this information is helpful, also take into consideration that the last 5 almost 6 month haven’t counted, we had planned getting the appointment letter in June-July at the latest however with everything closing down in March that was a no go

Yes it’s been horrible with all this Covid. Hope they catch up and start everything over agai 

On 7/8/2020 at 5:58 PM, Mariela Marquez said:

His receipt number is from October 2019 at the Potomac office.  In the website it states they are barely in January 2019. I hope we hear something soon. We are getting desperate. 

Hi Mariela! Please let me know when you hear something.

My receipt number is from November 2019 also at the Potomac Office. I did Biometrics in December 2019, and since then....SILENCE! 

you are about one month ahead of me.. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 9/15/2020 at 4:41 PM, Ecabral07 said:

Hi Mariela! Please let me know when you hear something.

My receipt number is from November 2019 also at the Potomac Office. I did Biometrics in December 2019, and since then....SILENCE! 

you are about one month ahead of me.. 

Omg! yes we are one month apart. Have you ever tried calling? I wonder how can we know what month they are working on...because I do not know if their website is accurate. 

Timeline

It’s been a while for me but I remember I used to go on the uscis website to check my case status and there came a point when I started sending inquiries. I was notified that even though my case should be with an officer it wasn’t so I immediately sent another inquiry and I was told my case was finally assigned. Anyway it took 11 months for me to get an approval 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.