TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

They told me same thing in feb  and guess what i would like to suggest that you dont make any inquiry if you have congressman involved in ur case.

Well not sure if I can really consider it “involved” as they have made one inquiry for me in Feb and nothing further. I will reach back out to them if things drag another month

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, KBA said:

Well not sure if I can really consider it “involved” as they have made one inquiry for me in Feb and nothing further. I will reach back out to them if things drag another month

Okay the problem is that when they made one inquiry you dont have to make one because once you make   They cant make another one and   You should contact with them and talk to them

because i did and they told me alot of stuff that they  will be so useful in further processing 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

Okay the problem is that when they made one inquiry you dont have to make one because once you make   They cant make another one and   You should contact with them and talk to them

because i did and they told me alot of stuff that they  will be so useful in further processing 

I haven’t been as fortunate with the office being very helpful...I’ll reach back out to them

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
18 hours ago, KBA said:

Ugh, what was the first RFE for? 

The first was a request for more evidence that we had met in person in the two years preceding the filing.  In the original filing, I had included numerous photos of the two of us in various places as well as a receipt for when I had gone to visit and documentation showing that I had lived in his country for 2.5 years before.  In my response to the first RFE, I sent more photos with date, time, and location stamps, receipts from plane tickets and hotels we visited together to accompany the photos, passport stamps to show that I had gone to visit and that he had come to visit, as well as letters from friends that know the both of us. 

6 hours ago, Allthephils said:

Don't wait. Mark received his letter from the embassy after we made it to the US. I would recommend going ahead and paying the visa fee and scheduling an interview and go ahead with medical!! We printed off the BPI receipt and interview confirmation for medical. 

oH. I thought we need the letter from the embassy so we can schedule the medical. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Can people tell me what financially evidence they provided with form I-134? So far my fiancé has got 3 months worth of payslips and 3 months worth of bank statements. Will this be enough or do we need more evidence? Please let me know as my interview date is just under 3 weeks away!! My fault for leaving it this late to do lol 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Grant & Bri said:

Can people tell me what financially evidence they provided with form I-134? So far my fiancé has got 3 months worth of payslips and 3 months worth of bank statements. Will this be enough or do we need more evidence? Please let me know as my interview date is just under 3 weeks away!! My fault for leaving it this late to do lol 

Employment letter, and tax return transcripts and w2. Is what we’re giving on top of paystubs

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Naes said:

Employment letter, and tax return transcripts and w2. Is what we’re giving on top of paystubs

Okay thank you. Also on section Part 3 (continued) from 17. To 38. None of that applys to us do I put ‘N/A’ in all boxes or do I leave it blank?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Grant & Bri said:

Okay thank you. Also on section Part 3 (continued) from 17. To 38. None of that applys to us do I put ‘N/A’ in all boxes or do I leave it blank?

Did you check the i-134 sample in this website?

I don’t have my forms with me right now so I can’t say it out of memory but even though the sample on this website is the old form the questions are extremely similar or same if you look around. Try the sample for k1.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My Helen is going to her embassy interview on Monday. I love her so much and I want her to be my wife. I'm a bit nervous. I been prayin constantly about it and if y'all do too, well I'd appreciate it. As I also pry for y'all who haven't got yours yet.   

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Did you check the i-134 sample in this website?

I don’t have my forms with me right now so I can’t say it out of memory but even though the sample on this website is the old form the questions are extremely similar or same if you look around. Try the sample for k1.

Yeah I can’t find any but I’m trying to do some research on it now. Someone said on form I-129F instructions it states if a question doesn’t apply to you leave blank. But on form I-134 instructions it doesn’t say to leave blank but to but N/A so I may just do that for all questions that don’t apply to me 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Grant & Bri said:

Yeah I can’t find any but I’m trying to do some research on it now. Someone said on form I-129F instructions it states if a question doesn’t apply to you leave blank. But on form I-134 instructions it doesn’t say to leave blank but to but N/A so I may just do that for all questions that don’t apply to me 

Let me check 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Let me check 

Also question 38 I’m reading mixed things where people are saying to put intend and others saying to put I don’t intend?? Really confused right now 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Grant & Bri said:

Also question 38 I’m reading mixed things where people are saying to put intend and others saying to put I don’t intend?? Really confused right now 

Form-I-134.pdf

what I did with 38 after research:

i intend - then additional information part I wrote: not applicable/  k1 visa process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.