TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, Hadassah123 said:

@Lotts? UK

@mysticdolphin95? New Zealand, but similar issue

Still waiting for my doctor to pass on further notes. Pushed my embassy interview AGAIN to April 9th. 😔

17 minutes ago, mysticdolphin95 said:

Yep, this is exactly what happened to us at the Auckland embassy.  Issued 221g at interview pending medical results, which arrived the day after the interview.  Case updated that day and showed AP.  We had to wait for 3 weeks after this point before the visa was issued, unfortunately - hopefully yours will be quicker.  They made it sound like they'd do it whenever they got the medical results but that wasn't the case for us.

3 more weeks ... :/ 

Thanks for your comments

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Justmel said:

@Lotts how did they find out so much about your medical history at the exam, did you have to give them some medical records? I find it so weird that every place is so different.. My doctor talked to me for maybe 2 mins to see if I had all my vaccines and to check my blood pressure.

I took my medical history. Shows injections, surgeries, check ups, consultations. They requested that I took that with me. :) They wanted to see if I was all up to date with boosters, if I had any prior treatments etc.. 

They have pulled me up about the antidepressants and a blackout in 2014. Just checking to see that I am okay and had no further spells, I'm not a threat to myself or anyone else. 😑

SO annoying. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Justmel said:

@Lotts That is annoying. I have blacked out a couple times and they checked me out and just gave me tips on keeping my blood pressure up.

I had blood tests etc.. nothing abnormal. Nothing more of it. Told the docs everything. Nope. Still need everything I said to them from the doctor at my GP but they have been ambiguous about what they want specifically.

It's doing my head in. ####### from 2009 and 2014.

It's pretty obvious that there is nothing else happening as there are no other relating visits after those times. 😑

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lotts said:

Still waiting for my doctor to pass on further notes. Pushed my embassy interview AGAIN to April 9th. 😔

Ah right. You're stuck before interview, not the right tag. 

So sorry dear. Hang in there ❤️

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
5 hours ago, garylenhall said:

Ours was received June 12 and still received up to now 😂😂😂

Thanks for the update! 

I have added you to the list. Praying for all of your approvals to come in very soon! 

Anyone from the UK, can you see how far out interviews are? My case says ready, but won't let me book anything. Just want an idea of when to expect another London trip :/ Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 hours ago, KBA said:

Crazy how fast things move after NOA2! But great news! 

It doesn't move that fast in Canada :(

My application turned "Ready" in Montreal and it's been dead silence since then. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, purplepink said:

It doesn't move that fast in Canada :(

My application turned "Ready" in Montreal and it's been dead silence since then. 

Sounds like it’ll just be more waiting for us once we get to that point :(:whistle:

Timeline
1 minute ago, KBA said:

Sounds like it’ll just be more waiting for us once we get to that point :(:whistle:

Yup.

It's been more than a month since I got my NOA2, no packet 3 yet or anything :(

I also think they will book the interview a month away verses a week later which is happening in Europe/Asia. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, purplepink said:

Yup.

It's been more than a month since I got my NOA2, no packet 3 yet or anything :(

I also think they will book the interview a month away verses a week later which is happening in Europe/Asia. 

Wow, that stinks...so nothing else to do st this point but wait? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.