TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
7 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

It will happen and when it does it will be so fast it scares you!  I wasn't even going to call until Friday night.  It hasn't even been 2 weeks since NOA2.  I called last night and had my cheat sheet ready (full name, birthdate, WAC#) so I decided to call tonight.  The phone only rang 3 times after hitting #7.  When she asked me for Rose's name I was surprised.  They only ask the name if the file is there.  I gave her the info and she calmly asked "What can I do for you?"  I asked her if the petition was received and she said yes it was and I can have my NVC receipt number and the invoice ID # if I wanted it.  I said "yes, please"...LOL

I'm so glad it worked out so well for you!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

It will happen and when it does it will be so fast it scares you!  I wasn't even going to call until Friday night.  It hasn't even been 2 weeks since NOA2.  I called last night and had my cheat sheet ready (full name, birthdate, WAC#) so I decided to call tonight.  The phone only rang 3 times after hitting #7.  When she asked me for Rose's name I was surprised.  They only ask the name if the file is there.  I gave her the info and she calmly asked "What can I do for you?"  I asked her if the petition was received and she said yes it was and I can have my NVC receipt number and the invoice ID # if I wanted it.  I said "yes, please"...LOL

Pay that visa fee and get the DS-160 filled out!!  You have plenty of time to get it all done before you fly back from your next trip. 

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

4 minutes ago, Allthephils said:

Pay that visa fee and get the DS-160 filled out!!  You have plenty of time to get it all done before you fly back from your next trip. 

I will do the DS-160 (or three of them) tonight.  I send money for Rose to pay the visa fee and sent her the receipts to use.  How many passport photos do they really need?  

How long after receiving the MNL# before it heads to the Embassy?

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
  1. hey guys, so I got the email that my fiancé can now pick up his passport from the courier service, in the email is states he has to make an appt on the ais.usvisa-info.com site. I do not see where I can make that appointment. please help!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
51 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I will do the DS-160 (or three of them) tonight.  I send money for Rose to pay the visa fee and sent her the receipts to use.  How many passport photos do they really need?  

John not sure about the Philippines but Indonesia received the petition in about two weeks and that was back in Feb when things were going slower.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Mine took about 5-6 days to get to the embassy. Want some more good news, it not a month to 2 months wait for interview, right now its like 2-3 weeks. I have a friend that called monday to get their interview scheduled, an it is scheduled for april 3rd.

And thats even with 2 days closed for holiday next week!

Edited by Shawn & Rizalyn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Anyone in June still waiting or if there's a change in status please let me know

June 12

@MommaMiller  - RFE rec. (not active since 1/ 13)

@ChazNikki        - RFE Sent (no timeline) (not active since 2/14)

June 13

@YingYen           - Received NOA1 6/13 (not active since 2/28)

June 14

@Enter and Kam - Received 

@Katemdedo     - Received 

@D & JL             - RFE sent. (1/21)

June 15

@LydiaP            - RFE rec. 3/12

June 22

@KBA               - Received

June 23

@Martin3517 -Received 

June 27

@Kari & Atti     -got voted off this stalker 👀 list!! 🍾🎊🎉

@KurtHigh     -RFE rec. (1/31) (no timeline) (not active since 3/6)

June 29

@Jabberwocky1969  - RFE  Sent 2/28

@Lisa123  -RFE rec. 2/12

Page 36 last post

1 hour ago, Shawn & Rizalyn said:

Mine took about 5-6 days to get to the embassy. Want some more good news, it not a month to 2 months wait for interview, right now its like 2-3 weeks. I have a friend that called monday to get their interview scheduled, an it is scheduled for april 3rd.

And thats even with 2 days closed for holiday next week!

But when do they send it?  I was surprised to get a number assigned the same day it arrived there.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
21 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

But when do they send it?  I was surprised to get a number assigned the same day it arrived there.

Mine was sent within like 2 days and it was like 5-6 days from the day i got my number that it was received at embassy

Timeline
7 hours ago, John & Rose said:

For me it was only a few days.  The funny thing is that emailed me and not Lanie with the next steps. So watch your email too.

Timeline
9 hours ago, John & Rose said:

It varies. Mine took 6 days at the NVC, then 4 days from "in transit" to "ready". Some cases are processed quicker than others and yours could be one of those. I believe Manila cases are processed electronically, at least that's what the NVC told Tillie.

Each of them would need to submit 4 passport photos at the medical. One of which will be used for the visa so they don't need to submit photos at the embassy inteview.

Edited by Tony and Tillie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, Kari & Atti said:

Anyone in June still waiting or if there's a change in status please let me know

June 12

@MommaMiller  - RFE rec. (not active since 1/ 13)

@ChazNikki        - RFE Sent (no timeline) (not active since 2/14)

June 13

@YingYen           - Received NOA1 6/13 (not active since 2/28)

June 14

@Enter and Kam - Received 

@Katemdedo     - Received 

@D & JL             - RFE sent. (1/21)

June 15

@LydiaP            - RFE rec. 3/12

June 22

@KBA               - Received

June 23

@Martin3517 -Received 

June 27

@Kari & Atti     -got voted off this stalker 👀 list!! 🍾🎊🎉

@KurtHigh     -RFE rec. (1/31) (no timeline) (not active since 3/6)

June 29

@Jabberwocky1969  - RFE  Sent 2/28

@Lisa123  -RFE rec. 2/12

Page 36 last post

Yep, I’m still on the list and think I will be the last  one voted off :huh:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, John & Rose said:

My fiancé had about 15 printed but only used 2 at medical and 2 at interview. It took about a week to go from at NVC to Ready. We did the medical while it was still at NVC and scheduled his interview for a week later. 

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

Hey all,

Any UK people have experience of attending the interview, getting approved but finding out the medical wasn't there so they couldn't issue the visa?

I called the doctors office straight after my interview on the 19th March (interview was 2 weeks after the medical on the 5th March) and they said the results were being couriered to the embassy on the 19th too - hopefully they were able to match the approved K1 visa packet to the medical that same day limiting any delay.

On CEAC my case creation date has been updated to 21 March and is showing as "Administrative processing" - what does the shift in creation date mean?

Any ideas in terms of time lines and the process from here would be awesome :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.