Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, HarryWL said:

USCIS sent my case to NVC today 😊

So it took 9 days from receiving NOA2, just to give you guys an indication!

Hopefully they should receive it by next Friday! 

Wow !!! Congratulation 

may i know from which service centre???

3 minutes ago, P and R said:

Wow !!! Congratulation 

may i know from which service centre???

Texas!! :)

And thank you! :)

Edited by HarryWL

On 9/25/2018 at 8:25 PM, Cari & Andy UB said:

PD March 15...still waiting... Texas Service Center...

am still waiting too.. march 2nd and march 8th..

On 9/19/2018 at 8:32 PM, Emeaba said:

Does uscis early approval solely depends on beneficiaries country?

good question.. my husband who is the beneficiary is in South Africa.. i havent received my noa2 yet.. my pd is march 2 and march 8..

On 9/24/2018 at 12:32 PM, Cr7gb11 said:

Anybody from Texas SC with a PD before March 12 still waiting?

i have 2 pd when i check the websites.. march 2 on one and march8th on the other.. still anxiously waiting for my noa2

3 hours ago, mrsgeorge1 said:

i have 2 pd when i check the websites.. march 2 on one and march8th on the other.. still anxiously waiting for my noa2

Everyone has 2 PDs different on each website, but I am going by what's written on my NOA1. New website lists it as 14 or 15 I think. 

Anyways, hope it's not too long of a wait now. 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/28/2018 at 6:05 AM, Mzlin35 said:

I didn't cover up his phone number. I wouldn't say that it's necessary, but the person looking at your packet may see it as you having something to hide if you black out his phone number. So I wouldn't recommend it. Just my thoughts on it though. 

Pls, you head anything from USCIS? 

On 9/28/2018 at 6:05 AM, Mzlin35 said:

I didn't cover up his phone number. I wouldn't say that it's necessary, but the person looking at your packet may see it as you having something to hide if you black out his phone number. So I wouldn't recommend it. Just my thoughts on it though. 

You hear anything from USCIS? We are at the same service center and March filler.

Edited by MrsToki

Timeline
On 9/25/2018 at 5:45 PM, Jae-sha said:

Congrats to recent approvals!I can’t wait to see approvals from Potomac Service Center. I must check 5 times a day for any changes.😫

I’m on same boat with you. 

18 hours ago, Cr7gb11 said:

Everyone has 2 PDs different on each website, but I am going by what's written on my NOA1. New website lists it as 14 or 15 I think. 

Anyways, hope it's not too long of a wait now. 😊

i guess it makes sense to go with the official PD on the NOA1..i must admit i have bn so calm until now.. people started getting approvals and suddenly i feel kinda left behind wondering whats wrong.

Timeline
8 hours ago, MrsToki said:

Pls, you head anything from USCIS? 

You hear anything from USCIS? We are at the same service center and March filler.

Nothing yet unfortunately. Our time is coming though! I'm just staying busy and not thinking about it. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

C'mon Nebraska...w want to hear some good news!! Best of luck to all filers...from all service centers. Keep the positive attitude...and faith. We are almost there guys. PD 03/12 NSC🙏

Filed: IR-2 Country: Mozambique
Timeline
On 9/30/2018 at 9:55 AM, mrsgeorge1 said:

i guess it makes sense to go with the official PD on the NOA1..i must admit i have bn so calm until now.. people started getting approvals and suddenly i feel kinda left behind wondering whats wrong.

We will also be going through the Jozy Embassy for our interview - I am sure you will get your NOA2 soon!  

Have been looking at hotels and info near the embassy getting ready for the trip - I hope around January for our interview  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.