Sighs...I have everything I need to assemble my packet, but now I'm a nervous wreck trying to decide if I should send it or get one more visit in.
He's in Nigeria, we spent 10 days together but it wasn't in Nigeria, it was in Ghana because I already had that trip planned before I met him. I plan to make a trip there in February which should be before his interview, but I've read that some interviewers won t even loom at updated proof, which is just rude 😡
Will the CO be put off by these facts? I haven't met his family in person, though I do communicate with them through text and video chat pretty often. I'm so stressed out.
Please advise me 😶😔