Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
On 10/17/2018 at 9:34 AM, Orientalelf said:

231 days lads. 231 days. -makes room for 2 more on boat of ever sinking hope- 

same here... 216 days waiting yet... patience and faith

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 hours ago, Alan&Alex said:

How long was it between the call/filed inquiry and your approval? 

I just called and they said despite the RFE, we were outside processing time so submitted a request for us. But then said it could be 15-30 days to get a response via email or snail mail. 🙄

We called like 3 days ago when the tier 2 guy said hed file an inquiry for us, but again im not sure if the approval and that inquiry are related, but i just thought in case they are people should know :)

good luck though! Praying for everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Let me see. I think I read somewhere in this thread for the phone numbers to call and what happens and to who does the case number goes to. Let me see if I can find it for you. I know it's here somewhere. No, it's not on that page oh! oh! here it is! :thumbs:

Checking on your embassy case number from NVC:

It will take 7 - 10 business days for NVC to receive your file from USCIS after you receive the NOA2, then another 2 - 5 business days for NVC to get your file in there system and produce your case number.  Call 7:00 am eastern time for shorter wait times.

1-603-334-0700 or 603-334-0888. Operator assistance is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Eastern Time)

1 for English, then 7 (or 5, but I would go 7 as they would tell you if you should call 5 instead of after they receive your case.)

Best time to call:

Right after they open which is around 7:00 pm Philippine time/ 7:00 am US Eastern Time, Mon-Fri. I was always able to have the phone answered after the first ring if I called right at 7:00 am.

NVC CONTACT INFORMATION:

Website: www.immigrantvisas.state.govwww.immigrantvisas.state.gov  

E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov    I highly recommend you email NVC for the case #, even if you call and get it, this will give you a correspondence from NVC with the case # for future reference.  The email request for your MNL # is also a great way to track when your file is forwarded to USEM as NVC will not reply to the email until that time. 

REQUIRED SECURITY INFORMATION:

You are required to provide the following security information with each inquiry to receive a case-specific response:

* NVC Case Number or USCIS Receipt Number (Place in the subject line of the e-mail).

* Petitioner's name and date of birth.

( NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based, include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth. )

* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth.

--- Use this site to check when your file ships from NVC to your Embassy:  State Dept. visa tracking:  https://ceac.state.g...ker/Status.aspx?

thanks for your help. i truly appreciate it.

Timeline
On 10/18/2018 at 10:28 AM, Mez274 said:

Just wanted to let everyone know that we finally got an approval on our case! I hope this gives people who are still waiting hope - i dont know if it had anything to do with it but we called quite a few times and asked for tier 2 and stated that our case was outside of normal processing times according to the uscis website and they had said to keep waiting till it was officially 7.5 months , but the last time we spoke to tier 2 they said theyd file an inquiry on our behalf and wed still be able to call if it was past the 7.5 mark, but thats just what we did out of worry- were not sure that that call had anything to do with the update- just pray and try not to lose your mind.  Thank you for all of the support on this part of the forum! 

Noa1

Old site- march 5th

New site- march 8th

Noa2

Old site- october 17th

New site- no update 

Congrats you :)

Just me waiting then... -fills boat with fish for the long journey ahead-

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 hours ago, Orientalelf said:

Congrats you :)

Just me waiting then... -fills boat with fish for the long journey ahead-

Don't worry, you are next!!! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Hi everyone!! 

I’m really hoping someone can help me! We received our RFE on the 15th Oct and came it in the post today. They want a cooy of my decree absolute with a judges signature. I am from the UK - I could have sworn we sent them the decree absolute but it does not have a judges signature on it...anywhere, it just says the basic stuff then the marriage was dissolved on the 1st July 2016. At the very bottom of the page it does say insmall writing decree absolute. 

I don’t know what else to send them. Has anyone else every come across this problem and if so, how do I rectify it?

thanks, Jacqui

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Jaqui86 said:

Hi everyone!! 

I’m really hoping someone can help me! We received our RFE on the 15th Oct and came it in the post today. They want a cooy of my decree absolute with a judges signature. I am from the UK - I could have sworn we sent them the decree absolute but it does not have a judges signature on it...anywhere, it just says the basic stuff then the marriage was dissolved on the 1st July 2016. At the very bottom of the page it does say insmall writing decree absolute. 

I don’t know what else to send them. Has anyone else every come across this problem and if so, how do I rectify it?

thanks, Jacqui

Go to the courts and tell them u need decree with judges signature on it. Also u want it certified.

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Finally Approved !!

NOA1 March 24th (new site)

NOA 2 October 15th..

No email or text update !  No update on Old or New Site yet.

Received  approval notice hard copy in the mail. 

Good luck to everyone  :)

GC Received : April 2021

I - 751

Documents Sent : 1/27/2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
129F NOA1 : 2018-03-06
I-129F RFE(s) : 2018-09-22
RFE Reply(s) : 2018-10-10
I-129F NOA2 :

2018-10-18

RFE was for a signed letter of intent from the beneficiary and proof of meeting within two years.

Timeline
1 hour ago, blue2381 said:
I-129F NOA2 :

2018-10-18

RFE was for a signed letter of intent from the beneficiary and proof of meeting within two years.

thx for sharing and congrats on NOA2

6 hours ago, BJ & Christine said:

Go to the courts and tell them u need decree with judges signature on it. Also u want it certified.

Ok this makes me nervous as vj advice which we took was to add a post it note saying judges don’t sign divorce certificates in the  UK which they didn’t before a certain date.

Thinking a trip to the court house may be in order just in case.

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

2 hours ago, AmandaandChayne said:

Ok this makes me nervous as vj advice which we took was to add a post it note saying judges don’t sign divorce certificates in the  UK which they didn’t before a certain date.

I’ve been up all night, none of my paperwork regarding my divorce has any judges signature on it. Neither does my ex husbands and he is re married!! Surely you and  I can’t be the only two couples from the UK applying for a visa that has been divorced — so they must have come across this before.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, blue2381 said:
I-129F NOA2 :

2018-10-18

Its give me hope to have my approval soon after the rfe...  congrats

Timeline
5 hours ago, AmandaandChayne said:

One of mine I sent in was certified. The decree I got rfe for asked just for a copy of divorce decree. I made sure it had the judges signiture on it. And here, the courts stamp it with something. Can't tell ya what as I don't have it in front of me atm

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.