pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Alan&Alex said:

Why the late night and weekend notifications?

Prob scheduled email delays

Advice: KEEP BUSY!!

March 12 2018 - I-129F Sent to USCIS (Dallas) 

March 13 2018 - I-129F Delivered

March 19 2018 – Rec’d TEXT w/receipt #

March 19 2018 – Check Cleared

March 20 2018 - NOA1 Sent out

March 23 2018 - Received hard copy letter of NOA1 (Application in California Processing)

Oct 3 2018 USCIS mailed NOA2

Oct 4 2018 - Approved NOA2  via App (206 days of waiting)

Oct 9 2018  NOA2 Received via mail

Oct 24 2018 NVC Received Case

Oct 25 2018 NVC Case number received

Nov 1 2018 DS-160 Submitted online

Nov 14 2018 Case sent to embassy

Nov 16 2018 Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

Jan 10 2019 Medical exam completed

Jan 15 2019 Interview

Jan 16 2019 Interview Results - status "Issued"

Jan 24 2019 Visa in Hand 

Feb 18 2019 - POE

April 9 2019- Married!!!

April 27 2019- AOS Filed / Mailed

April 28 2019- AOS Delivered (Chicago)

May 2 2019 - Rec’d TEXT w/receipt # for AOS, EAD, & Travel / (NOA 1)

Nov 14 2019 - EAD & AP Approved

Nov 18 2019 - Card Mailed

Nov 21 2019 - Combo Card Rec'd

Jan 30 2020 - Green Card Interview

Jan 30 2020 - Card Approved and in Production

Feb 6 2020 - Greencard Rec'd

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, BJ & Christine said:

Depends on what uscis decides to update some get from new some from old and some get no notification at all. Only receive snail mail. 🐌 

check ur mail box daily and or sign up with usps informed delivery.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Thats a pretty cool service.  I just signed up.  Get to know mail coming a week ahead of time it appears.  

08-27-18 :  I-129F package sent

08-29-18 : Package delivered

09-05-18 : text from USCIS 

09-11-18 : NOA1 hardcopy

02-01-19 : Notice of approval

03-11-19 : NVC Received Package

03-13-2019  Received Case Number from NVC

04-02-2019  Package Left NVC to Consulate 

04-08-2019   Notified by Consulate received Package and received Package 3 via email.
06-04-2019   Interview

07-31-2019 Received VISA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm getting excited now as the time gets closer - I've been checking the status every day for the last week. Congrats to the people who have already gotten their approvals, and good luck to everyone else!

K-1 Visa

03/13/2018 - Submitted

02/12/2019 - Interview Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ana_and_Derek said:

I'm getting excited now as the time gets closer - I've been checking the status every day for the last week. Congrats to the people who have already gotten their approvals, and good luck to everyone else!

Oh you are my NOA1 dates (almost) twin, old site 21 new site 26! Hi!!!! Can't wait till they start approving 20's...  

Edited by Mehappy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone. Another silent lurker here. I'm just waiting very patiently and stalking all of you. Silently praying that all of u before me gets approved quickly so my fiance and I can get approved too! NOA1 on March 29. Anyways, I was just scrolling through everyone's conversations on here and I found the link to what to do after the approval and I saw something that freaked me out! I'm the petitioner and I was born in the Philippines. When I was a baby my dad processed the papers to make me a US citizen. So I have both passports. So what freaked me out was the whole cenomar thing? Do you guys know if this is really needed for me? I wouldn't even know how to get one since I'm in California and my job won't let me take another trip back to the Philippines (went in May to visit him).  I've lived in the Philippines off and on since I was in High school and college. I just came back to Cali in 2017 so I could start saving for my future babies! Lol. I'm really worried about this.  Sorry for the long rant! I hope I'm completely just understanding it wrong! 😭

Screenshot_20180916-230641.png

25 minutes ago, Pauie18 said:

Hi everyone. Another silent lurker here. I'm just waiting very patiently and stalking all of you. Silently praying that all of u before me gets approved quickly so my fiance and I can get approved too! NOA1 on March 29. Anyways, I was just scrolling through everyone's conversations on here and I found the link to what to do after the approval and I saw something that freaked me out! I'm the petitioner and I was born in the Philippines. When I was a baby my dad processed the papers to make me a US citizen. So I have both passports. So what freaked me out was the whole cenomar thing? Do you guys know if this is really needed for me? I wouldn't even know how to get one since I'm in California and my job won't let me take another trip back to the Philippines (went in May to visit him).  I've lived in the Philippines off and on since I was in High school and college. I just came back to Cali in 2017 so I could start saving for my future babies! Lol. I'm really worried about this.  Sorry for the long rant! I hope I'm completely just understanding it wrong! 😭

Hey everyone, i’m Also a lurker. NOA1 March 14 old site, March 19 new site. But to answer this, I believe you can get it online. https://www.google.com/amp/s/ofwmoney.org/how-to/cenomar/amp/

3 hours ago, Olisant said:

Me too 23rd and 29th respectively

3 hours ago, Mehappy said:

Oh you are my NOA1 dates (almost) twin, old site 21 new site 26! Hi!!!! Can't wait till they start approving 20's...  

3 hours ago, Ana_and_Derek said:

I'm 22nd and 27th :) fingers crossed!! I'm going to Florida for 8 nights with my fiancé on the 28th so it would be amazing to celebrate there with him! (Not holding my breath though lol) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

I'm 22nd and 27th :) fingers crossed!! I'm going to Florida for 8 nights with my fiancé on the 28th so it would be amazing to celebrate there with him! (Not holding my breath though lol) 

It would be! Fingers crossed you get it during the trip!

3 minutes ago, Mehappy said:

It would be! Fingers crossed you get it during the trip!

Thank you! It would be amazing!! But just seeing my man will be the best! 💕

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Pauie18 said:

@Greenbaum
Does this individual have to get CENOMAR?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 hours ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

Hey! Thats really great news for you :D Just curious, because ive really wanted to visit my fiance in the US too , but have read that there's a possibility to be denied (i also was denied my second time visiting prior to filing because at the time i didnt have any "ties" to the uk so they didnt believe id return) like how are you visiting, with an esta? Thanks , sorry to pry, im just dying waiting and it would be great if i could visit too haha xx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Well today is my VJ estimated date. I have been preparing myself to watch it go by without an approval, and here I am. Here's to hoping it's a good week of approvals for everyone. 

AOS/EAD/AP Filed: April 5, 2019 
NOA 1: April 12, 2019
Biometrics Appointment: May 8, 2019
RFIE Rec'd: June 21, 2019 - Request for long form birth certificate

RFIE Reply Sent: July 16, 2019
AOS Interview Date: October 3, 2019, APPROVED 

Green card Received: October 10, 2019

i-751 Filed: September 21, 2021

18 minutes ago, Mez274 said:

Hey! Thats really great news for you :D Just curious, because ive really wanted to visit my fiance in the US too , but have read that there's a possibility to be denied (i also was denied my second time visiting prior to filing because at the time i didnt have any "ties" to the uk so they didnt believe id return) like how are you visiting, with an esta? Thanks , sorry to pry, im just dying waiting and it would be great if i could visit too haha xx

Hey! This will be my 2nd visit since filing. I went in April and had no issues. I took with me a letter from my employer to say they expect me to return on xx/xx date etc. But I didn’t need it (ESTA).

This time we are both flying to Florida (home will be NYC) so they will see it’s a vacation plus I will take a letter from my employer plus the hotels and flights I have booked with work after my trip. This will be my 11th visit there I think (across 2.5 years and 2nd after filing) and I haven’t had any issues so far - probably just jinxed myself ha! 

Do you have a job etc to come back to the U.K. for? xx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.