dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Hello is everyone aware that there is a new i864 form released by uscis dated march 6 2018 i know early in this forum someone asked about the form being outdated i think you can still use the old one i hope but dont hurt to use the new one , you never know that i could trigger a check list.... just wanted to share that with all. 

Timeline

The form is not very diferent than the old version. The main diference i see is that it does not generates barcode 

Also for those filling a form on computer that dont let you type n/a or none if you have chrome web browser you can do it on the browser it let you type any character then you can print it then you sing it and send it or scan it to send via ceac

Timeline

Never mind about filling it out in chrome there are still some boxes that it should have a n/a but they are not fillable. 

Also there is a new i864A and poverty guidelines for 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Meno said:

usually means a case complete. call and verify.

I was trying to remember where I saw a few months ago that if you see At NVC it usually means case has been completed. From a previous post I read before but I didn't want to get my hopes up. Ooh and I saw on https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx that the AOS line fee had disappeared last Saturday but didn't think of nothing of it. Tomorrow I will give NVC a call and I'll ask them about my case. Hopefully they can give me good news about my case. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
10 hours ago, Pat Stubbs said:

Congratulations ! How did you find out? Did you phone them or did they email you? 

(My SD is March 2 as well )

thanks

Thank youu!! Status changed to at NVC and the AOS part disappeared and we called ncv they confirmed it's a CC  . Yours is very soon goodluck!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Called NVC, case was received on March 15th. Countdown to 8 weeks starts now (hopefully it doesn't take 8 weeks :clock:).

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: England
Timeline
21 minutes ago, hanin said:

Thank youu!! Status changed to at NVC and the AOS part disappeared and we called ncv they confirmed it's a CC  . Yours is very soon goodluck!!

Thank you so much. 

3 minutes ago, peachouille said:

Called NVC, case was received on March 15th. Countdown to 8 weeks starts now (hopefully it doesn't take 8 weeks :clock:).

Good luck hope it doesnt take longer for you as its been for some other people. My case is in 10th week already and still no case number. 

If you don't get  a case number within two weeks make sure to request them to send it to supervisor. Because supervisor takes atleast 6 weeks to review. Mine was sent to supervisor after 3 and half week since nvc received now they are asking me to wait for supervisors 6 weeks time line.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
2 minutes ago, H-S said:

Good luck hope it doesnt take longer for you as its been for some other people. My case is in 10th week already and still no case number. 

If you don't get  a case number within two weeks make sure to request them to send it to supervisor. Because supervisor takes atleast 6 weeks to review. Mine was sent to supervisor after 3 and half week since nvc received now they are asking me to wait for supervisors 6 weeks time line.

10 weeks!! That's crazy, I hope you get it very soon!!! Thank you for the advice!

Edited by peachouille

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
10 hours ago, Eternity1516 said:

Congratulations!!! Are you excited!? 

Thanksss ! Yess very excited finally this long wait is about to end , best of luck to you as well 

alright, NVC is not making any sense. 2 days ago i called. a representative said wait for few more days as it's been over 9 weeks already for your case so you will get a case number within few days time as it's been sent to a supervisor almost 6 weeks ago. 

so i called them again just now to check if they have assigned a case number yet. the representative i just spoke to now. told me it's not with any supervisor, your case is in normal procedure. call next week to check if you have a case number.  :mellow::angry:

Timeline
13 minutes ago, H-S said:

alright, NVC is not making any sense. 2 days ago i called. a representative said wait for few more days as it's been over 9 weeks already for your case so you will get a case number within few days time as it's been sent to a supervisor almost 6 weeks ago. 

so i called them again just now to check if they have assigned a case number yet. the representative i just spoke to now. told me it's not with any supervisor, your case is in normal procedure. call next week to check if you have a case number.  :mellow::angry:

@Abies can you imagine this.... @H-S you need to keep calling, a bit of harsh voice won't do any harm just to give way to speak directly to a supervisor and explain your situation, I'm sure it will be helpful 

Edited by shexy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, H-S said:

This is crazy! :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.