2,245 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 2/10/2020 at 10:28 AM, EmilySmith said:

image.png.f5778fb68c4e35857426b59074480e81.png

GUYS!!!My expedite case just got approved this morning! Recently the process is really fast. And as long as you prepared enough evidence you will be fine!

GOOD LUCK!!

Timeline here:

2.3 called USCIS for expedite request

2.4 status:expedite request received

2.5 fax

2.10 approved!!!

I’m in the same boat but what is next ? 

Edited by D29

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hi everyone I called uscis yesterday to expedite my EAD and I didn't tell the woman on the phone all the details ( ik I was stupid to do that ) when she gave me the confirmation number I wanted to changed but she told me she can't now ! Is that can make my expedite impossible to be approved? I'm planning to fax all the evidence that I have such as bills etc later when they contact me back will that help ? And how long does it take for an office to contact you??

I hope anyone can give me an answer thank you everyone!

Timeline
On 10/8/2019 at 8:08 AM, JojoNikki said:

Finally got approved. 

Expedite request via phone -- 9/10

Received email for additional evidence -- 9/13

Response to uscis -- 9/13

Approved -- 10/7

Hope everyone has a smooth process

When did you get your Combo card? 

Hi guys,

I've asked this question in one of the other forums and I only received one response. So I'll ask it again here for reassurance purposes:

Are there any rules/regulations for the type of company,  job, or salary I would have to receive from the company giving me an offer letter, in order to receive an EAD expedite? Or  just a simple offer letter from any company would do?

For example, does the job have to be a high skilled position? or can it be something simple like retail or sales rep?

Does the company have to be e-verified? or a multinational company? Or can it be something local or a startup?

Lastly, does the company have to be within close proximity to me, or can it be located in another state? (and I would be working remotely)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, EmilySmith said:

congrats! When did you get approved?

Sorry I should note that it never changed to approved. It was On we’ve received your request And then changed to card being produced 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I'm still waiting for mine to change. It changed to ''Expedite request approved" on the 2/10 after I faxed over my job offer. Still no change 🙄

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
9 minutes ago, lambera said:

I'm still waiting for mine to change. It changed to ''Expedite request approved" on the 2/10 after I faxed over my job offer. Still no change 🙄

same here

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
1 minute ago, EmilySmith said:

same here

I called Tuesday and spoke to a tier 2 officer. He told me there was still no change and I should hear something this week. If not, call them back. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, lambera said:

Same!!

7C57E4FB-DB00-4C41-B5A6-E1680FA1BA55.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, lambera said:

I called Tuesday and spoke to a tier 2 officer. He told me there was still no change and I should hear something this week. If not, call them back. 

My expedite got approved on 2/18 and I guess it triggered a RFIE for my I-485 on the same day 😩. Just waiting now for the letter to see what is needed.

12/07/2019 - Package mailed
12/10/2019 - Package received (Chicago Lockbox)
01/13/2020 - Received text message receipts (for the 2 forms)
01/17/2020 - Received NOA for biometrics appointment (notice date: 01/10/2020)
01/28/2020 - Biometrics Completed

01/31/2020 - I-131 Rejected due to selecting the incorrect reason for applying. (Refiled)
02/06/2020 - Refiled I-131, delivered & signed for by CHYBA

02/11/2020 - EAD Expedite Requested (Financial Hardship, Health Issues)

02/13/2020 - Evidence requested and faxed

02/18/2020 - EAD Expedite Approved 😩

02/18/2020 - RFE needed (waiting on mail) 😩

02/21/2020 - RFE (Sponsor Needed)..... in process

03/02/2020 - Received NOA for Refiled I-131 (NOA: 02/06/2020)

03/10/2020 - RFE Response Sent to USCIS

03/12/2020 - I-131 Updated to Fingerprints were Taken (Used from Bio)

03/12/2020 - RFE delivered to USCIS 

03/12/2020 - Case updated to RFE received

03/21/2020 - Received Courtesy Letter for Medical

04/02/2020 - EAD (New Card Ordered)

04/03/2020 - EAD Case Was Approved

04/06/2020 - EAD Approval Notice Received

04/06/2020 - EAD was mailed to me

04/09/2020 - EAD Received

05/08/2020 - SSN Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.