Betcy

Rapid visa services

34 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Hoosier81 said:

I used Rapid Visa and to me it was worth every penny I spent. The website was easy to use I didn't have to waste time researching anything they reviewed all my paperwork and helped my fiancee file DS160 over the phone. To me my time is worth more than the 500 I spent on their service. If you need any details just pm me. 

Some cases are simple and pretty difficult to screw up, it is when things go wrong and how they then respond, that is the sign of how worthy a service is.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Boiler said:

Some cases are simple and pretty difficult to screw up, it is when things go wrong and how they then respond, that is the sign of how worthy a service is.

I disagree on this most errors I have seen is because they were not given complete information. They can only work with what the petitioner gives them they are not mind readers.

Besides the I129f help they also give phone assistance on DS160 which helped my fiancee with her questions from their office in Manila which helped and they practiced with interview questions with her as well. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Hoosier81 said:

I disagree on this most errors I have seen is because they were not given complete information. They can only work with what the petitioner gives them they are not mind readers.

Besides the I129f help they also give phone assistance on DS160 which helped my fiancee with her questions from their office in Manila which helped and they practiced with interview questions with her as well. 

Hand around, there have been horror stories and no doubt there will be more.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Hand around, there have been horror stories and no doubt there will be more.

Your welcome to your opinion I would recommend Rapid Visa to anyone doing K1.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Hoosier81 said:

Read some of the past threads, you will change your mind.

We did ours without a lawyer or assistance from any other company.

I would say to go without. If you need help, there are PLENTY of people here who will help steer you in the right direction.

36 minutes ago, Hoosier81 said:

I don't recommend any type of visa service at all if it is a straight forward case. Just like @Boiler said we have seen cases on here where Rapidvisa seriously screwed the pooch. Stay around awhile and you will see it as well.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I don't recommend any type of visa service at all if it is a straight forward case. Just like @Boiler said we have seen cases on here where Rapidvisa seriously screwed the pooch. Stay around awhile and you will see it as well.

That's fine you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine I still recommend them for me they worked great. 

Just now, Hoosier81 said:

That's fine you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine I still recommend them for me they worked great. 

I am just telling you that they are ok but as soon as there is a problem or a snafu then it's not their fault and they won't help you at all. Also we have seen here how they haven't sent in the proper paperwork that was sent to them thus causing RFE's and sometimes denials.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I am just telling you that they are ok but as soon as there is a problem or a snafu then it's not their fault and they won't help you at all. Also we have seen here how they haven't sent in the proper paperwork that was sent to them thus causing RFE's and sometimes denials.

Hey I'm not here to argue you have your opinion and I have mine your not going to change my mind for me they provided great customer service and were a great value. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Based on what I have read here I would not recommend them. If you have a simple case and don't mind double checking your work I see no need. If you have a difficult case you go to a good lawyer. 

Previously I thought "what's the harm" but after hearing some stories I would just say avoid them and do it yourself. 

Certainly, each individual would have their own experience either positive or negative. As such, we should base any recommendation on the large data set and not any one individual case. 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Hoosier81 said:

I used Rapid Visa and to me it was worth every penny I spent. The website was easy to use I didn't have to waste time researching anything they reviewed all my paperwork and helped my fiancee file DS160 over the phone. To me my time is worth more than the 500 I spent on their service. If you need any details just pm me. 

I agree. I'll stand with Rapid Visa. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 hours ago, Naes said:

So far I saw at least 4 rfes came even after using them... so nope I don't think so.

You haven't informed them?🙊

There is #NaesVisa available!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I was very happy I used RapidVisa.  I will not lie and say that they did any part of my petition for me.  I put an incredible amount of work into it--especially the written part.  They were useful to me because I must have had 1000 questions for them.  At the time, I was not really using this forum.  RapidVisa must have read and re-read my petition over and over about 10 times because I kept editing it.  I was a perfectionist.  I wanted to make our packet reflect our story and who we are as individuals.  I front-loaded it and arranged it very carefully.  I paid the extra money to RapidVisa to have them double and triple check it in person.  They also went over a checklist with me over the phone to make sure I signed everything in the right places and gave pointers like photocopying both sides of documents such as my birth certificate.  I never would have known to do that.  I sent the original documents with my petition and they photocopied them and e-mailed me to tell me that I did not need to send the originals and did I want them to mail them back to me and substitute the photocopies.  I am still writing them with questions once in a while.  I am really someone who overthinks everything and needed that re-assurance.  I didn't feel I needed a lawyer.  My job gives State Employee Assistance where there is a hotline where you can get half an hour of free legal advice.  I could call that if I had a particular question.  Many jobs offer such a benefit.  I did not receive an RFE.  Again, let me state, they do not do the work for you.  But, you can fill the paperwork on line with guidance through the website.  It's good if you are a worry-wart and can afford it. It doesn't make anything more "rapid" and it doesn't guarantee you won't get an RFE.  I think it could decrease the chance, but now, they give RFEs for stuff you already sent just to look good to Trump.  The choice is yours.  Try to have fun with preparing the petition.  That really isn't the hard part.  The waiting is.  Best of luck to you!

We did not use Rapidvisa for my CR1. But we do seek the help of other agency (Visacoach). The reason we decided to do this is that my husband cannot organize the paper work. He gets confused and he do not have much time to do so. Like other posters said, just supply the information they need and you should have no problems. We went through CR1 without any problems and for my side since I am the beneficiary, it gives me a reassurance. 

But for the ROC, we do it on our own since I can organize the paper work.

It is really up to you. Just read the reviews and weigh in the pros and cons. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.