mustang85635

DACA RECIPIENT SLAMS DEMS - Using ‘Dreamers’ As ‘Pawns’

95 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

WATCH : http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/10/daca-recipient-dems-using-dreamers-pawns/

Smart daca recipient on Fox today slamming crying Chuck and crazy Nancy for using them as PAWNS (aka future votes)

Hitting the visa lottery as outdated and advocating for a great southern wall. 

Kudos buddy welcome to the RIGHT side.

“At the end of the day, here’s a guy who wants to provide a pathway to citizenship for myself and, you know, really make a difference in my life,” Yanez said of President Trump. “I’m for that. Also, I believe we need to have border security so this doesn’t happen again.”

“And if a wall is necessary to provide another layer for border security to do their job in a safe and responsible manner, then, you know, I think it’s necessary to fund it,” he continued. “The diversity lottery — I think it’s outdated, I think it’s time for people who want to come to the United States to focus on skills so they can contribute to the American economy.”

Edited by mustang85635

Trump has said he is not opposed to legalizing dreamers if there is a plan to stop this from happening again. The democrats will keep whining until they get amnesty for all illegals and wide open borders. Even if Trump agreed to that they would still come up with a reason to attack him. If democrats would agree to some common sense measures to stop future illegal immigration Trump would go along with amnesty for dreamers. Democrats have no one to blame but themselves for this taking so long.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: Timeline

And for those who are too scared to watch the video, let me point out that this illegal DACA fellow is from Mexico, and is fully supportive of building the wall.  Think on that for a bit before you sit in your easy chair, hundreds or thousands of miles from the border, and say we don’t need a wall.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Wow

I can feel the wailing now.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

3 hours ago, mustang85635 said:

WATCH : http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/10/daca-recipient-dems-using-dreamers-pawns/

Smart daca recipient on Fox today slamming crying Chuck and crazy Nancy for using them as PAWNS (aka future votes)

Hitting the visa lottery as outdated and advocating for a great southern wall. 

Kudos buddy welcome to the RIGHT side.

“At the end of the day, here’s a guy who wants to provide a pathway to citizenship for myself and, you know, really make a difference in my life,” Yanez said of President Trump. “I’m for that. Also, I believe we need to have border security so this doesn’t happen again.”

“And if a wall is necessary to provide another layer for border security to do their job in a safe and responsible manner, then, you know, I think it’s necessary to fund it,” he continued. “The diversity lottery — I think it’s outdated, I think it’s time for people who want to come to the United States to focus on skills so they can contribute to the American economy.”

I think most of us would be ok with them staying, if we fixed the immigration for good.

So basically Trump is giving them DACA,  so the only thing the MDL is fighting,  is for illegal immigration to continue 

It's really that simple 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I think most of us would be ok with them staying, if we fixed the immigration for good.

So basically Trump is giving them DACA,  so the only thing the MDL is fighting,  is for illegal immigration to continue 

It's really that simple 

So we kept hearing there are 800,000 Dace recipients. Trump was willing to give protection to over double that.  Then the democrats were complaining the DACA "kids" would have to wait 12 years for citizenship. I have a hard time believing DACA "kids" even cared about having to wait 12 years. Lets see…..get to stay and wait 12 years to vote….or have the possibility of being deported hanging over their heads?  It seems like a no brainer. Democrats need the votes and they need large numbers of people dependent on government to win. They want to be able to say they are going to "save" the "dreamers" rather than actually do anything to protect them.  The good news is that Trump is exposing the democrats for the frauds that they are. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, eieio said:

So we kept hearing there are 800,000 Dace recipients. Trump was willing to give protection to over double that.  Then the democrats were complaining the DACA "kids" would have to wait 12 years for citizenship. I have a hard time believing DACA "kids" even cared about having to wait 12 years. Lets see…..get to stay and wait 12 years to vote….or have the possibility of being deported hanging over their heads?  It seems like a no brainer. Democrats need the votes and they need large numbers of people dependent on government to win. They want to be able to say they are going to "save" the "dreamers" rather than actually do anything to protect them.  The good news is that Trump is exposing the democrats for the frauds that they are. 

Surely the important thing is how soon they can vote Dem?

Otherwise what is the point?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

As others have said it's all about voters. The left doesn't want Trump looking like the good guy when he grants amnesty to the dreamers because they might vote for him rather than democrats. Also the left wants no control whatsoever over illegal immigration.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

15 hours ago, IDWAF said:

And for those who are too scared to watch the video, let me point out that this illegal DACA fellow is from Mexico, and is fully supportive of building the wall.  Think on that for a bit before you sit in your easy chair, hundreds or thousands of miles from the border, and say we don’t need a wall.

Of course he is, he's already here. 

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

8 minutes ago, spookyturtle said:

Of course he is, he's already here. 

When you just got to raise your hand and say something but you can't think of anything that makes a lick  of sense 

2 hours ago, jg121783 said:

As others have said it's all about voters. The left doesn't want Trump looking like the good guy when he grants amnesty to the dreamers because they might vote for him rather than democrats. Also the left wants no control whatsoever over illegal immigration.

But in 12 years mist will have jobs and families  and doubt they will be as inclined to vote for Dems 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

But in 12 years mist will have jobs and families  and doubt they will be as inclined to vote for Dems 

Need a forever ending flow to fill the coffers.

Tricky

1 hour ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

When you just got to raise your hand and say something but you can't think of anything that makes a lick  of sense 

Much better than your logic that one illegal is in favor of building a wall so everyone does. Especially one illegal who is signed up for DACA and is currently in the US. 

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Timeline
41 minutes ago, spookyturtle said:

Much better than your logic that one illegal is in favor of building a wall so everyone does. Especially one illegal who is signed up for DACA and is currently in the US. 

Actually, that was MY logic.

And he's not illegal.  He's DACA.  A Dreamer.  At least that's what the left tells us all the time.