KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Sonu Kumar said:

U can do medical before 7 days from interview 

You’ll want to check the specifics of your embassy. US embassy in my husband’s country takes up to 14 days to process the medical. So, every consulate is different. 

Service Center :Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate :Ethiopia

Marriage (if applicable):2016-07-21

I-130 Sent :2018-01-29

I-130 NOA1 :2018-02-26

I-130 Approved :2018-08-30

NVC Received :2018-09-28

Send AOS Package :2018-11-19

Send IV Package :2018-11-19

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2019-01-09

Case Completed at NVC :2018-12-28

Interview Date : 2019-02-25

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, rahill said:

You’ll want to check the specifics of your embassy. US embassy in my husband’s country takes up to 14 days to process the medical. So, every consulate is different. 

Screenshot_20190113-093831~2.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:41 AM, ssgg said:

Hi congrats to u guys... My interview is on 7th Feb @ktm embassy. Just wanted to know how many days before the interview did ur wife get the medical? Ani medical ko report next day nai aaucha ki kati din lagcha??

Medical was done one week before the interview and next day you can collect the report.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On 1/14/2019 at 4:52 AM, nickymicky said:

Medical was done one week before the interview and next day you can collect the report.

Thanks for the info. Even the IOM people said they fix medicals one week before the interview but some people say that the results might take 3-7 days. So I was concerned.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

My wife's interview is in 2 weeks! Does anyone else feel like time passes more slowly than it ever has while waiting for the interview date? So excited... :) 

2 hours ago, Brittany95 said:

My wife's interview is in 2 weeks! Does anyone else feel like time passes more slowly than it ever has while waiting for the interview date? So excited... :) 

2 hours ago, Brittany95 said:

Yes, tell me about it. My wife interview is in 3 weeks and the days so far has been the longest ever. I wish I could just sleep and wake up and this week and next week is over. Lol. 

10 hours ago, Erlenfee said:

My visa just got approved! 🎉🎉🎉

After nearly one year, without lawyer or much help of my husband, as he was mostly deployed during the last year.

Y'all hang in there. You'll make it step by step, soon as well! 💪

Congratulations. I am happy for you guys. My wife interview is in 3 weeks, I did everything on my own no lawyers anything too and still made it to the interview dates. Wish me luck. And best of luck to you and your husband from here on out!

14 hours ago, ssgg said:

Thanks for the info. Even the IOM people said they fix medicals one week before the interview but some people say that the results might take 3-7 days. So I was concerned.

My wife schedule her medical and they give her an date that is in the same week of the interview date. They told her she’ll have it for the interview. I am a little concerned about that but then again I guess they work on medical really fast now. I hope for the best for all of us. 

On 1/10/2019 at 7:42 AM, Alexei1985 said:

Picked up my passport this week with the visa in. My wife is flying over for a few days and then we leave together to go start our life in California in Feb. I am over the moon. To all those that are still waiting, hang on in there and if you need any advice then ping me a message and I will answer what I can. It was 10.5 long months but we are here finally. So relieved, so happy and can't wait for the future ahead in sunny California. 

Good luck all! 

Congratulations to you and your wife. My wife interview is in 3 weeks. I hope it all goes well as we are well prepared. And I would like to wish you and your wife best of luck from here on out, with a life full of success😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Gods-faith said:

Congratulations. I am happy for you guys. My wife interview is in 3 weeks, I did everything on my own no lawyers anything too and still made it to the interview dates. Wish me luck. And best of luck to you and your husband from here on out!

Thank you so much! I hope my passport gets here within next week so I can fly over the week after.

good luck to you and your spouse!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
13 hours ago, Erlenfee said:

My visa just got approved! 🎉🎉🎉

After nearly one year, without lawyer or much help of my husband, as he was mostly deployed during the last year.

Y'all hang in there. You'll make it step by step, soon as well! 💪

Super!! Gratuliere!! 😄

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Gods-faith said:

My wife schedule her medical and they give her an date that is in the same week of the interview date. They told her she’ll have it for the interview. I am a little concerned about that but then again I guess they work on medical really fast now. I hope for the best for all of us. 

It really varies from embassy to embassy. Every country is different. In Ethiopia they recommend doing the medical exam 2 weeks out from the interview. 

Service Center :Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate :Ethiopia

Marriage (if applicable):2016-07-21

I-130 Sent :2018-01-29

I-130 NOA1 :2018-02-26

I-130 Approved :2018-08-30

NVC Received :2018-09-28

Send AOS Package :2018-11-19

Send IV Package :2018-11-19

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2019-01-09

Case Completed at NVC :2018-12-28

Interview Date : 2019-02-25

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
17 hours ago, afk said:

Super!! Gratuliere!! 😄

Danke!!

Du mal eine kurze Frage, mein Status auf der CEAC Seite war vor dem Interview natürlich "Ready", heute Morgen "AP", auch nachvollziehbar aber jetzt wieder "Ready". Irgendwie seltsam. Kannst du dir da vll einen Reim draus machen?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.