3,193 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, SirenandMartin said:

I am it's so weird though 😕 but I'm happy it's approved at least :) 

When I was on the phone today with USCIS both the Tier 1 and Tier 2 commented that they are having computer issues/slow computers. It would not surprise me that USCIS wide they have IT issues. I've supported various govt agencies in my career and I can tell you that many Civilian facing agencies do not have cutting edge tech or they have major issues with their systems from time to time.  We just need to embrace the madness for now and hope for the best. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Juliette2784 said:

Was waiting for an officer to and got the mail with our NOA 2!!

NOA 1 February 20 

NOA 2 August 24

no update on the website at all and no email 

That's great!! 

02/12/18 - Sent I-129F

02/20/18 - NOA1

08/20/18 - NOA2

09/10/18 - Case at NVC/Case # Received

09/18/18- In Transit

10/03/18 - Medical Appointment

10/17/18 - Interview Appointment

10/23/18 - Issued

xx/xx/18 - Visa on Hand

10/30/18 - POE to USA

1 minute ago, SirenandMartin said:

That's great!! 

Thank you still praying for everyone to get a response soon on to the next waiting phase @BJ & Christine they did send that supplement with my decree two weeks after my 129-F so I am very hopeful you are next enjoy your time with your fiancé 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Juliette2784 said:

Thank you still praying for everyone to get a response soon on to the next waiting phase @BJ & Christine they did send that supplement with my decree two weeks after my 129-F so I am very hopeful you are next enjoy your time with your fiancé 

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind for sure. Anything and everything helps at this time. 👍🏻👊🏻

I have to say. Even tho y'all know already.

this is by far the best month I have seen so far. All the positivity and everyone looking out for each other. Haven't seen it this well in any other month. Glad I am part of it all. 

I may be one of the few left behind waiting but, it's all good. I'll get there. Some day😥

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

1 minute ago, BJ & Christine said:

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind for sure. Anything and everything helps at this time. 👍🏻👊🏻

I have to say. Even tho y'all know already.

this is by far the best month I have seen so far. All the positivity and everyone looking out for each other. Haven't seen it this well in any other month. Glad I am part of it all. 

I may be one of the few left behind waiting but, it's all good. I'll get there. Some day😥

Waiting right here with you. We’ll get there 💪🏻💪🏻

Filed & Mailed I-129f:                           13th Feb. 2018

Packet Delivered:                                  16th Feb. 2018

NOA1 Text & Email:                               20th Feb. 2018

NOA1 Hard copy Received:                  24th Feb. 2018

Im slowly thinking everyone that has not gotten anything yet with a NOA1 not later than 16th gets an RFE.

I might be wrong, but there has been none of us reporting that theyve gotten an RFE.

Edited by Toastbear

2 minutes ago, Toastbear said:

Im slowly thinking everyone that has not gotten anything yet with a NOA1 not later than 16th gets an RFE.

I might be wrong, but there has been none of us reporting that theyve gotten an RFE.

I was actually thinking something like this as well....🤔

1 minute ago, Toastbear said:

I might be wrong, but there has been none of us reported that theyve gotten an RFE.

Maybe we are all just very detailed oriented and filled out our petitions 100% correctly (if only 😄)

x

1 minute ago, Scott Br said:

Maybe we are all just very detailed oriented and filled out our petitions 100% correctly (if only 😄)

Sure! They just put our petitions away because they wanted to show everyone how beautiful and correct they are. 😂😂😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

I get a high off of seeing everyone get approved daily 🔥🔥🔥 it's exciting. 

Hubby and I are Noa1 Feb 19th(new site).. my hope is that we get our approval by Friday. 😂

2 minutes ago, madameMaison said:

I get a high off of seeing everyone get approved daily 🔥🔥🔥 it's exciting. 

Hubby and I are Noa1 Feb 19th(new site).. my hope is that we get our approval by Friday. 😂

Same date here!! I’ll be looking out for yours! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, lotusflower16 said:

Same date here!! I’ll be looking out for yours! 

I'm joining the club (NOA1 20th of Feb, new site), I hope we will receive our approvals in the next few days! 🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Swiftgrl13 said:

I'm joining the club (NOA1 20th of Feb, new site), I hope we will receive our approvals in the next few days! 🙏

I'm betting on Wednesday and Thursday for us .😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.