2,268 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 hour ago, YafaUSA said:

Congrats @trekkypj ! Thank you for sharing and going into details. Did you had the option to apply for a passport at the ceremony?

The forms were provided. Pretty sure you'd still have to go to an acceptance center to send it off though.

I decided to wait until I could get my Social Security Record updated - in Omaha they said wait 2 weeks and then call into the SSA office to get record updated to citizen.

Edited by trekkypj

K1 Visa Timeline

• I-129F Sent via USPS EXPRESS MAIL: 05/01/2013 -  NOA1: 05/10/2013 - I-129F NOA2: 08/06/2013 Consulate Interview Date (Dublin, Ireland): 11/25/2013 - Interview Result: APPROVED! - Entered US via DBL POE (Dublin,IE): 04/27/2014 
  • Married on 05/11/2014

AOS Timeline

• Mailed I-485, I-765 to Chicago Lockbox: 05/28/2014 - I-485 and I-765 NOA1: 06/03/2014 received -  06/10/2014 Biometrics Appointment -  06/25/2014  I-765 Approved -  08/11/2014 - *POTENTIAL INTERVIEW WAIVER LETTER*: Dated 09/10/2014 .  EAD/AP renewal sent by FedEx - 04/13/2015 NOA1 for EAD/AP Renewal -  04/16/2015 Green Card Ordered for production!!! 05/01/2015

ROC Timeline 

• Mailed I-751 application California Service Center : 2017-01-25 NOA1 / 1 Year Extension letter date : 2017-01-26 Biometrics Appointment - 2017-02-22 Nebraska DMV does not recognize extension letter - require I551 stamp  Got I-551 Stamp valid until 3/20/2018 - 2017-03-21 - Infopass Omaha NE: 2018-03-06 - I-551 stamp for renewing Driving License  - Approved during N-400 interview 2018-05-17. :jest:

Naturalization Timeline 

• N-400 e-filed: 2018-02-17 - NOA1 received: 2018-02-17 - Biometrics Appointment:2018-03-15 (Early walkin on 2018-03-06) - 2018-04-11 - Notification of Interview Scheduled  - Interview set for 2018-05-17 :dance:
  • N-400 Interview on 2018-05-17 - Passed - Administrative Oath Ceremony same day.

am a US Citizen now.B-)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
6 hours ago, trekkypj said:

Yesterday (May 17, 2018) I had my interview in Omaha for the N-400 and adjudication of my I-751 at 9:20 am.

* N400 Interview *

The immigration officer was very friendly and pleasant and I felt at ease. We started by taking an oath certifying that I was going to give truthful answers to the questions asked. I also e-signed two statements certifying that the information I submitted was accurate and truthful. Next, I was asked some basic biographical data: name, address, details of when I got married, where I currently live, and my son's date of birth. Then, I was asked the N-400 questions again and double-checking the answers on the form. 

We then did the tests. I read one of three sentences printed on a form. I was then asked to write a sentence which he read out on a second form. 

We then moved on to the civics and history test. 

I was asked 6 questions: 

- Who is the Vice President?

- Who makes Laws in the United States?

- What territory did the United States Purchase from France in 1803?

- Why did the colonists revolt against Great Britain?

- How many amendments are there in the US Constitution?

- What is the Highest Court in the Land?

Once I answered these he congratulated me and said he was going to approve the application. He did not mention the I-751 so once the N-400 part was done I asked about it.

He said he was satisfied with the evidence I sent in so did not even need to call my wife in! I sent in quite a bit of stuff:

-  joint bank statements

-  birth cert for our son

- beneficiary documents for life insurance showing each other as beneficiaries

- 6-7 photos of us together with the dates varying from 2014 - 2018

- 4 years of tax transcripts from the IRS

- recent utility bills with our names and address

So it worked out pretty well and I was approved. He then offered me a slot in the administrative naturalization oath ceremony that was taking place that day.

I decided to go ahead and do that. I thanked him and he gave me an oath appointment letter pre-printed and added my name and a-number in pen. He said the questions on the back needed to be filled in before I went in to take the oath.

* Oath Ceremony *

The ceremony was scheduled for 2 pm the same day and I was to be there at 1:45 pm. I arrived with time to spare with my wife and son. My shoes set off the security scanner(!) so they had to do secondary screening but they were real nice about it. I had the form filled out - I was amused by being asked if I had gotten married, divorced, joined the communists or been arrested since the interview... (since 9 that morning?).

The lady who was organizing the ceremony asked us to get our Green Card and oath form out and she checked to make sure we had the cards and the form completed properly.

I had two green cards (I changed my legal name in 2016) and an employment authorization card and she commented on how many I had. I explained that I changed my name and she was fine about it.

Note: You do have to bring your most recent green card as well as the letter with the questions answered and signed. If you have more than one document issued by USCIS, you need to bring everything they have issued to you as they will take the cards from you before you go in to take the oath.

Once she had checked everyone in we were called up in groups of 4 or 5 and given a number. At that point we handed over the green cards. There were 25 in our group.

The participants in the ceremony  were then called into a back room with a projector and seats with a number on the back. We took our seats and the lady spoke to us about what was going to happen and how we would conduct the ceremony.

Then, family and friends were allowed in. They were allowed to take photos but asked to silence the phones.

They had a little IT trouble with getting the ceremony videos loaded but they got the issue fixed. 

Once they began the ceremony we stood and the national anthem was played. A few people hummed or sang it quietly.

There was a brief speech about what we were about to do. They had us stand a second time and take the oath together, a few words at a time. We were then congratulated on becoming US Citizens.

Two videos were played. The first was a message from President Trump to congratulate us on becoming citizens in which he talked about civic duty and how America's history and culture was now ours, regardless of where we came from.

The second was a video of 'God Bless the USA' by Lee Greenwood. 

We were then called up by name and presented with our Certificate of Naturalization by the Director of the Omaha centre. I went up and got my certificate.

I also received a packet with information on registering to vote and some booklets on being a US Citizen, as well as a small US flag.

Note: Once you get your naturalization certificate you need to sign it. The lady organizing the ceremony stated that the full legal name needs to be on the certificate - we needed to check it and make sure it is correct. When it is signed it needs to be in BLACK INK using a pen - No markers. The signature needs to be the full legal name in cursive script so it can be read. If the name was incorrect they can fix it before you leave - otherwise you have to file with USCIS to get it replaced and it takes a while.

We were offered the chance to take photos, and to get forms for registering to vote - and N-600 forms were also made available to apply for citizenship for any children who derived citizenship from the participants in the ceremony.

We were then congratulated and told we were free to go. All in all, it took about an hour. 

I am thrilled to have finally completed the process and to have become a US Citizen.

Wow! How awesome is this! CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🎉🎈🎊

IR-1 / CR-1 SPOUSE VISA PROCESS

USCIS

04/28/2010 Priority Date
05/03/2010 I-130 NOA1
01/11/2011 I-130 NOA2 (Approved)

My I-130 was approved in 253 days from my NOA1 date.

NVC
01/20/2011 Fee $88
02/05/2011 $88 Paid
02/12/2011 DS-3032 Sent
02/17/2011 Fee $404
03/18/2011 $404 Paid
03/19/2011 I-864 Sent
03/28/2011 DS-230 Sent
04/11/2011 Sign in Failed
04/19/2011 Case Complete
06/29/2011 Interview (Approved)

My interview took 422 days from my I-130 NOA1 date

07/15/2011 Entry to USA

4NzZm7.png

REMOVE CONDITIONS

06/14/2013 I-751 Sent to CSC

06/21/2013 I-751 NOA1 Dated 06/17/2013

06/24/2013 Biometrics Appointment Notice Received

07/12/2013 Biometrics

08/28/2013 I-751 Approval Notice!!!!

09/09/2013 USCIS ordered production of my new Green Card

09/12/2013 USCIS mailed my new Green Card

09/16/2013 Green Card on hand!!!!!! Card expires: 09/10/2023 star_smile.gif

My I-751 was approved in 72 days from my NOA1 date.

**************APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION************* 

02/24/2018 N-400 Submitted (Filed Online)

02/24/2018 N-400 NOA1

02/27/2018 $725 Charged from Bank Account

03/19/2018 Biometrics

05/09/2018 Interview (Approved)

05/23/2018 Oath Ceremony... US CITIZEN

My Naturalization process took 88 days.

MUrum7.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 hours ago, Le Bangoulap said:

Hello Vjers,

Thanks to God Almighty for His faithfulness!

I am getting closer to the finish line.

I cannot thank this platform and its members enough for your more than valuable contributions to the process.

I had my interview today and was recommended for approval and my status changed to "Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled"

Before I get to the interview details, I want to say that while I was following the progress of my N400 there were progress on my I-751 unknowingly to me.

Last week, I received a letter saying that my I-751 was transferred to NBC and when I put the case number on that letter online, I realized that there have been movement on that case since February from " We received your case" to "we transferred your case"

Based on that I was scheduled for both I-751 and N400 interview today.

The Interview was scheduled today at 8.00AM, I left the house with my family as early as 6.45AM all beautifully dressed, we got to the venue at 7.32AM and got in at 7.52AM as the security will not let us in earlier.

At 8.10AM a beautiful young officer came out and called my number, I walked towards her, she introduced herself and walked me to her office where she first asked for my Passport, ID Card and Green Card.

She asked me why I do not have my GC, I told her that it was taken from me when I made an Info-pass after my GC and Extension letter expired and replaced with ADIT stamp. She had make a Sworn Statement on the missing GC in the presence of another officer she brought in as a witness. After that we started the interview.

After she asked me to swear to tell the truth and only the truth she started with the English test, she asked me to read "Who was George Washington" followed by the writing of "George Washington was the first president" and the Civic Tests;

1. Name one war fought by the United States in the 1900s? I answered World War I

2. The House of Representative has how many voting members? I answered 435

3. We elect a U.S Representative for how many years? I answered 2

4. Who is the Chief Justice of the United States now? I answered John Roberts Jr.

5. In what month do we vote for president? I answered November

6. What is one reason colonist came to America? I answered freedom.

After all this she said "congratulations you passed' and went on to ask me other questions on the application. After answering all the questions she had me signed and printed a Naturalization Interview Results where she ticked the box that says "Congratulations! Your application has been recommended for approval"

I asked about my I-751 she said both my I-751 and N400 were fully loaded with evidence that she has approved the I-751 and did not need to ask for any evidence for the N400.

Everything lasted about 20 very relaxed minutes punctuated with some jokes...

After the Interview my status online went from " We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review " to "Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled"

While waiting for my Oath Ceremony to be scheduled, I wish the best to all of us!

My case updated to

Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed

K-1 Adjustment of Status Event Date

CIS Office : Portland OR

Date Filed : 2014-09-16

NOA Date : 2014-09-19

Bio. Appt. : 2014-10-10 (Done)

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Employment Authorization Document Event Date

CIS Office: National Benefit Center

NOA Date : 2014-09-19

Bio. Appt. : 2014-10-10

Approved Date : 2014-11-14

Date Card Received : 2014-11-22 (Combo EAD/AP)
Estimates/Stats : EAD was approved in 59 days.

Advance Parole Event Date

CIS Office : National Benefit Center

NOA Date :

Date Received :2014-11-22 (Combo EAD/AP)

Estimates/Stats : AP was approved in 59 days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gambia
Timeline

Good day fellow members on this journey. Its been a long journey and mine still continues. 

I had my interview today at the Columbus field office however, a decision could not be made and I will have to wait a bit. The interview in itself wasn't too bad and the IO seemed nice. Here is the excerpt of the interview day.

Interview was scheduled at 8AM but was at the office at 7:45 about 2 other people ahead of me and we got let in at 8:50ish through security. Once cleared security we collected tickets to be called to the reception to check every individual in. Check in was smooth and easy and about 3/5 minutes later a young gentleman probably in his early 30s (can't be sure could be less or more) came to get me. I had seen him before when I went to get my stamp though not officially. 

once we got into his 'office' he asked me to remain standing and place my right hand up and put me under oath. 

As soon as I got seated chit chatted a bit whilst he was looking at his computer and my file from when i filed was on his desk wide open.

Started with the reading and writing.

Read: The white house is in Washington D.C

Write: the above sentence. 

Then the 6 questions asked were:

1. Who vetoes bills?

2. Who do we say the pledge of allegiance to?

3. What is the supreme law of the land?

4. Who did the US fight in world war 2?

5. What is the capital of your state?

6. Cannot remember.

Then we proceeded to the N400 Yes/No questions and I was arrested by some stupid cop in NYC in 2014 for driving using my international drivers license from my country and the idiot arrested me claiming the license was forged! Unbelievable. Fortunately the DA and prosecutors after I got to court dropped the charged to driving without license for which i pleaded and just paid a fine and had a certificate of disposition. We also had some taxes that we owe to IRS and are on a payment plan and provided all documentation of that and he took copies and asked if he could keep the original as it will be good for the file. I do have to let you guys know that I have about 5 or so traffic tickets in a span of 2 years but IO didn't ask me about those as I had declared all of them in the N400 form and provided disposition for them. 

He updated the N400 with the arrest which I had also put down when I filed. 

He made me sign the iPad couple of places saying to cross check if everything seems ok with my name or if i wanted to change names as it will be what is going on the naturalization certificate. Said No.

After he got copies of the IRS docs he printed the letter and told me everything was fine that I had passed the N400 interview but he cannot make a decision as he will have to review my i751 file as he hadn't have time to review the file. But he should get back to me after reviewing the file in about a week or 10 days and If i don't hear from them I can make an info pass and ask to see him. Earlier in the setting He asked me if my wife and I had a child and I replied No and he said that would've been a slam dunk if we had one. He also asked if I came to the interview with my wife as I am a 3-year filer and I said NO as she was at the hospital down the road for a doctors appointment same time as my interview time. 

So the waiting game continues for me unfortunately and congratulations to the ones who got theirs approve and good luck to those that are going for their interviews.   

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Anabless said:

Thanks. Good luck on your interview. My friend said  they are really friendly, the office isn't crowded and  also have their own parking lot.

Yes, the Latham (Albany) center has about 30 parking spaces.  It is not hidden there on the road, but the sign is understated - not like looking for a McDonalds or anything.    I think it is easier to find by exiting the Northway (I-87) at the airport exit - going past the Albany airport on Albany-Shaker Road, and then turning RIGHT at the end.  The service center is about 1/4 mile on the right.  If you are coming on Route 7, you'll have to cross the highway to get into the parking lot.  If CTGal or Anabless want more instructions, I'll be glad to help.

We probably have about two more weeks to hear about our interview, as we were about two weeks behind you two in applying....

Sukie in NY

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

Adding Anabless interview info  

==================================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr |Intrview|Oath....|Field Office......|NBC/IOE|ECD......|Intr. Result 
Kevo.............|10/31/13|02/06|02/09|02/09|03/09/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Salt Lake City, UT|.......|.........| 
josue818.........|05/11/15|02/21|02/27|02/23|03/23/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Los Angeles,CA....|.......|.........| 

Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox 
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrview|Oath....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE|ECD..........|Intr. Result 
Jazztin..........|04/16/15|02/08|02/15|02/14|03/05/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New Orleans,LA|.......|.............| 
JaEnglishGirl ...|05/13/08|02/09|02/26|02/26|03/22/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Baltimore, MD.|.......|.............|
Cangreja1........|........|02/21|02/27|03/02|03/07/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Fairfax, VA...|.......|.............|
My_main_man......|02/24/12|02/06|02/15|02/15|03/06/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Fairfax, VA...|.......|.............|

USCIS Chicago, Illinois Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrview|Oath....|Field Office....|NBC/IOE|ECD..........|Intr. Result 
inchape7.........|01/24/15|02/03|02/05|02/13|03/09/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Philadelphia, PA|IOE....|.............|
happyinlove2014..|10/24/14|02/05|02/10|02/14|03/06/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|04/16/18|--/--/--|Chicago, IL.....|.......|.............|

USCIS Online Filing
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrview|Oath....|Field Office......|NBC/IOE|ECD......|Intr. Result 
Hicks81..........|02/25/15|02/01|02/01|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York City, NY.|.......|.........|
Lynners..........|10/30/14|02/01|02/01|02/01|02/22/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Seattle WA........|IOE....|.........|
cganesh75........|04/24/04|02/02|02/02|--/--|02/22/18|--/--/--|04/02/18|05/14/18|--/--/--|Orlando, FL.......|IOE....|.........|
CTgal18..........|04/26/04|02/02|02/05|02/05|02/20/18|--/--/--|05/04/18|06/14/18|--/--/--|Hartford, CT......|.......|.........|
Dave2702.........|12/18/08|02/02|02/02|02/05|02/23/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Chicago. IL.......|IOE....|Feb 2018.|
Dualie...........|04/18/15|02/02|02/02|02/05|02/21/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|St.Paul MN........|.......|.........|
Filya............|05/23/13|02/02|02/02|02/02|03/02/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|St.Paul MN........|.......|23 months|
Haj delco........|04/28/15|02/03|02/03|02/05|02/13/18|--/--/--|03/30/18|05/18/18|--/--/--|Columbus, OH......|.IOE...|.11mo....|
American1Dream...|04/30/15|02/03|02/03|02/04|02/27/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|St Louis, MO......|IOE....|.........|
TingX............|05/03/13|02/03|02/03|02/03|02/13/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York, NY......|IOE....|6 months.|
missLinda........|03/01/13|02/04|02/04|02/04|02/28/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York, NY......|IOE....|12 months|
Ontheroadagain...|01/25/15|02/04|02/04|02/04|02/27/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|San Fernando, CA..|.......|.........|
murfie...........|08/27/08|02/05|02/05|02/05|03/01/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Houston, TX.......|.......|.........|
ElMayimbe........|10/23/14|02/06|02/06|02/06|02/28/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Phoenix, AZ.......|IOE....|.........|
JAN0.............|05/05/15|02/06|02/06|03/13|03/02/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Houston, TX.......|IOE....|15 Months|
Kichuka..........|03/05/14|02/06|02/06|02/06|02/28/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA...|IOE....|.........|
Cndrbk...........|03/01/06|02/07|02/07|02/07|02/21/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York, NY......|IOE....|.........|
AnaBless.........|04/30/15|02/07|02/07|02/07|02/22/18|--/--/--|05/17/18|06/25/18|--/--/--|Hartford, CT......|.......|.........|
D3si.H3art.......|05/08/15|02/07|02/07|02/07|02/27/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Newark, NJ........|IOE....|.........|
Positive Thinker.|03/12/15|02/07|02/07|02/08|02/28/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|St.Paul MN........|IOE....|.........|
Nightingalejules.|11/07/14|02/08|02/08|02/08|02/26/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Tucson, AZ........|IOE....|6 months.|
Le Bangoulap.....|04/27/15|02/09|02/09|02/09|02/28/18|--/--/--|03/28/18|05/17/18|--/--/--|Columbus OH.......|IOE....|10 months|
évariste.........|03/14/12|02/09|02/09|02/09|03/02/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|San Jose, CA......|IOE....|12 months|
Zukkaus..........|07/16/12|02/10|02/10|02/10|03/06/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|04/24/18|05/23/18|OKC, OK ..........|IOE....|.........|
Paulinelap...... |02/14/12|02/10|02/17|03/03|03/10/18|03/10/18|04/04/18|05/10/18|--/--/--|San Antonio, TX...|IOE....|.........|
nywestq.......   |05/12/15|02/11|--/--|--/--|02/23/18|--/--/--|04/29/18|06/07/18|--/--/--|NY........|IOE....|.......|
nuno.............|07/31/08|02/11|02/11|02/11|03/06/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|05/10/18|--/--/--|OKC, OK...........|IOE....|.........|
ilyak............|10/29/14|02/11|02/11|02/17|03/08/18|--/--/--|03/13/18|04/17/18|05/14/18|Buffalo, NY.......|IOE....|9 months.| US Citizen as of 5/14/2018
vhta.............|04/16/13|02/11|02/11|02/17|03/15/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|05/01/18|05/18/18|OKC, OK...........|IOE....|11 months|
MindTheGap.......|05/--/13|02/12|02/12|02/12|02/21/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York City, NY.|IOE....|.........|
wilcovanl........|05/12/15|02/13|02/13|02/13|03/05/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA...|IOE....|.........|
naazzaaniin......|12/03/14|02/14|02/14|02/14|03/08/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Chicago. IL.......|.......|.........|
jaynelei.........|08/06/14|02/14|02/14|02/14|03/05/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Milwaukee, WI.....|IOE....|.........|
mr.turtle........|06/07/98|02/14|02/14|02/24|03/09/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|St.Louis, MO......|IOE....|.........|
KM2014...........|03/22/12|02/16|02/16|02/16|03/08/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Miami, FL.........|IOE....|.........|
ScottandMhay.....|05/10/09|02/16|02/16|02/16|03/05/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Salt Lake City, UT|IOE....|.........|
Angelthebear.....|04/24/15|02/17|02/17|02/17|03/01/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Phoenix, AZ.......|IOE....|.........|
Tango777.........|05/14/15|02/17|02/17|02/17|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Tampa, FL.........|IOE....|.........|
Trekkypj.........|04/24/15|02/17|02/17|02/17|03/15/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|05/17/18|05/17/18|Omaha, NE.........|IOE....|.........|
Derwood..........|05/19/15|02/18|02/18|02/18|03/13/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Cincinnati, OH....|IOE....|.........|
Sukie............|07/15/14|02/18|02/18|02/18|03/12/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Albany, NY........|IOE....|.........|
Andy1121.........|03/20/13|02/18|02/18|02/18|03/02/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|04/09/18|--/--/--|Lawrence, MA......|IOE....|.........|
Hedi&Colleen.....|05/14/15|02/19|02/19|02/20|03/12/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|St Louis, MO......|IOE....|11 months|
WONDER87LA.......|11/24/14|02/20|02/20|02/20|02/27/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA...|IOE....|.........|
BBurns...........|11/21/11|02/20|02/20|02/20|03/15/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Santa Ana, CA.....|IOE....|.........|
Bonhomme.........|05/22/15|02/21|02/21|02/21|03/16/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Houston, TX.......|IOE....|.........|
Pshine...........|--/--/--|02/21|02/21|02/21|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Atlanta, GA.......|IOE....|.........|
Chowking.........|04/21/15|02/22|02/22|02/22|03/15/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Washington, DC....|IOE....|.........|
marriedtomrg.....|01/12/11|02/23|02/23|02/23|03/08/18|--/--/--|04/05/18|05/10/18|--/--/--|Jacksonville, FL..|IOE....|10 months|
RzHn.............|09/10/14|02/23|02/23|02/23|03/12/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Anchorage AK......|IOE....|.........|
tatisvans........|07/15/11|02/24|02/27|02/24|03/19/18|--/--/--|04/02/18|05/09/18|05/23/18|San Bernardino, CA|NBC....|7 months.|
Dee&Vee..........|05/23/15|02/24|02/24|02/24|03/20/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Baltimore, MD.....|IOE....|8 months.|
JB63.............|05/27/15|02/27|02/27|02/27|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Salt Lake City, UT|IOE....|.........|
JohnE............|04/04/14|02/28|02/28|03/01|03/23/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Atlanta, GA.......|IOE....|.........|
Shell20..........|05/26/15|02/28|02/28|02/28|03/22/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Pittsburgh, PA....|IOE....|.........|
psg052813........|05/28/13|02/28|02/28|02/28|03/08/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Queens, NY........|IOE....|11 months|
flash9153........|05/22/15|02/24|02/24|02/24|03/21/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Chicago, IL.......|IOE....|.........|

==========================================================================
USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)
===========================================================================
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intrview|Oath....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE|ECD..........|Intr. Result 
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|--/--/--|???????????...|.......|.............|

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.
4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" located at the top of this template.
6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)
7. Now make whatever updates/changes you would like, then hit Submit Reply
8. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]
9. Red Font = "I'm A United States Citizen"

Legend:
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Cashd: Date your check was cashed / credit card was charged by USCIS
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification
Fprints: Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics)
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview
Interview: Date of your interview
Oath: Date Oath taken

Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview

Edited by CTgal18

🇺🇸N-400 Timeline🇺🇸 

2/02/18 Filed Online 

2/02/18 Application Received 

2/03/18 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled

2/20/18 Biometrics Completed

5/04/18 Interview Scheduled

6/14/18 Interview (Approved)

7/10/18 Oath Ceremony Scheduled

7/26/18 Oath Ceremony

U.S. Citizen as of July 26, 2018! :)

I also tried to make trekkypj red but clearly I failed miserably. Next time someone updates the list, please make them red. 

🇺🇸N-400 Timeline🇺🇸 

2/02/18 Filed Online 

2/02/18 Application Received 

2/03/18 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled

2/20/18 Biometrics Completed

5/04/18 Interview Scheduled

6/14/18 Interview (Approved)

7/10/18 Oath Ceremony Scheduled

7/26/18 Oath Ceremony

U.S. Citizen as of July 26, 2018! :)

I finally became a US Citizen today, I wish the very best of luck to everybody that is still waiting!!!!

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr |Intrview|Oath....|Field Office......|NBC/IOE|ECD......|Intr. Result 
Kevo.............|10/31/13|02/06|02/09|02/09|03/09/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Salt Lake City, UT|.......|.........| 
josue818.........|05/11/15|02/21|02/27|02/23|03/23/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Los Angeles,CA....|.......|.........| 

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrview|Oath....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE|ECD..........|Intr. Result 
Jazztin..........|04/16/15|02/08|02/15|02/14|03/05/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New Orleans,LA|.......|.............| 
JaEnglishGirl ...|05/13/08|02/09|02/26|02/26|03/22/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Baltimore, MD.|.......|.............|
Cangreja1........|........|02/21|02/27|03/02|03/07/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Fairfax, VA...|.......|.............|
My_main_man......|02/24/12|02/06|02/15|02/15|03/06/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Fairfax, VA...|.......|.............|

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrview|Oath....|Field Office....|NBC/IOE|ECD..........|Intr. Result 
inchape7.........|01/24/15|02/03|02/05|02/13|03/09/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Philadelphia, PA|IOE....|.............|
happyinlove2014..|10/24/14|02/05|02/10|02/14|03/06/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|04/16/18|--/--/--|Chicago, IL.....|.......|.............|

USCIS Online Filing
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrview|Oath....|Field Office......|NBC/IOE|ECD......|Intr. Result 
Hicks81..........|02/25/15|02/01|02/01|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York City, NY.|.......|.........|
Lynners..........|10/30/14|02/01|02/01|02/01|02/22/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Seattle WA........|IOE....|.........|
cganesh75........|04/24/04|02/02|02/02|--/--|02/22/18|--/--/--|04/02/18|05/14/18|--/--/--|Orlando, FL.......|IOE....|.........|
CTgal18..........|04/26/04|02/02|02/05|02/05|02/20/18|--/--/--|05/04/18|06/14/18|--/--/--|Hartford, CT......|.......|.........|
Dave2702.........|12/18/08|02/02|02/02|02/05|02/23/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Chicago. IL.......|IOE....|Feb 2018.|
Dualie...........|04/18/15|02/02|02/02|02/05|02/21/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|St.Paul MN........|.......|.........|
Filya............|05/23/13|02/02|02/02|02/02|03/02/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|St.Paul MN........|.......|23 months|
Haj delco........|04/28/15|02/03|02/03|02/05|02/13/18|--/--/--|03/30/18|05/18/18|--/--/--|Columbus, OH......|.IOE...|.11mo....|
American1Dream...|04/30/15|02/03|02/03|02/04|02/27/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|St Louis, MO......|IOE....|.........|
TingX............|05/03/13|02/03|02/03|02/03|02/13/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York, NY......|IOE....|6 months.|
missLinda........|03/01/13|02/04|02/04|02/04|02/28/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York, NY......|IOE....|12 months|
Ontheroadagain...|01/25/15|02/04|02/04|02/04|02/27/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|San Fernando, CA..|.......|.........|
murfie...........|08/27/08|02/05|02/05|02/05|03/01/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Houston, TX.......|.......|.........|
ElMayimbe........|10/23/14|02/06|02/06|02/06|02/28/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Phoenix, AZ.......|IOE....|.........|
JAN0.............|05/05/15|02/06|02/06|03/13|03/02/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Houston, TX.......|IOE....|15 Months|
Kichuka..........|03/05/14|02/06|02/06|02/06|02/28/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA...|IOE....|.........|
Cndrbk...........|03/01/06|02/07|02/07|02/07|02/21/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York, NY......|IOE....|.........|
AnaBless.........|04/30/15|02/07|02/07|02/07|02/22/18|--/--/--|05/17/18|06/25/18|--/--/--|Hartford, CT......|.......|.........|
D3si.H3art.......|05/08/15|02/07|02/07|02/07|02/27/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Newark, NJ........|IOE....|.........|
Positive Thinker.|03/12/15|02/07|02/07|02/08|02/28/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|St.Paul MN........|IOE....|.........|
Nightingalejules.|11/07/14|02/08|02/08|02/08|02/26/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Tucson, AZ........|IOE....|6 months.|
Le Bangoulap.....|04/27/15|02/09|02/09|02/09|02/28/18|--/--/--|03/28/18|05/17/18|--/--/--|Columbus OH.......|IOE....|10 months|
évariste.........|03/14/12|02/09|02/09|02/09|03/02/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|San Jose, CA......|IOE....|12 months|
Zukkaus..........|07/16/12|02/10|02/10|02/10|03/06/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|04/24/18|05/23/18|OKC, OK ..........|IOE....|.........|
Paulinelap...... |02/14/12|02/10|02/17|03/03|03/10/18|03/10/18|04/04/18|05/10/18|--/--/--|San Antonio, TX...|IOE....|.........|
nywestq.......   |05/12/15|02/11|--/--|--/--|02/23/18|--/--/--|04/29/18|06/07/18|--/--/--|NY........|IOE....|.......|
nuno.............|07/31/08|02/11|02/11|02/11|03/06/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|05/10/18|--/--/--|OKC, OK...........|IOE....|.........|
ilyak............|10/29/14|02/11|02/11|02/17|03/08/18|--/--/--|03/13/18|04/17/18|05/14/18|Buffalo, NY.......|IOE....|9 months.| US Citizen as of 5/14/2018
vhta.............|04/16/13|02/11|02/11|02/17|03/15/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|05/01/18|05/18/18|OKC, OK...........|IOE....|11 months| US Citizen as of 5/18/2018
MindTheGap.......|05/--/13|02/12|02/12|02/12|02/21/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York City, NY.|IOE....|.........|
wilcovanl........|05/12/15|02/13|02/13|02/13|03/05/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA...|IOE....|.........|
naazzaaniin......|12/03/14|02/14|02/14|02/14|03/08/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Chicago. IL.......|.......|.........|
jaynelei.........|08/06/14|02/14|02/14|02/14|03/05/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Milwaukee, WI.....|IOE....|.........|
mr.turtle........|06/07/98|02/14|02/14|02/24|03/09/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|St.Louis, MO......|IOE....|.........|
KM2014...........|03/22/12|02/16|02/16|02/16|03/08/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Miami, FL.........|IOE....|.........|
ScottandMhay.....|05/10/09|02/16|02/16|02/16|03/05/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Salt Lake City, UT|IOE....|.........|
Angelthebear.....|04/24/15|02/17|02/17|02/17|03/01/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Phoenix, AZ.......|IOE....|.........|
Tango777.........|05/14/15|02/17|02/17|02/17|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Tampa, FL.........|IOE....|.........|
Trekkypj.........|04/24/15|02/17|02/17|02/17|03/15/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|05/17/18|05/17/18|Omaha, NE.........|IOE....|.........|
Derwood..........|05/19/15|02/18|02/18|02/18|03/13/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Cincinnati, OH....|IOE....|.........|
Sukie............|07/15/14|02/18|02/18|02/18|03/12/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Albany, NY........|IOE....|.........|
Andy1121.........|03/20/13|02/18|02/18|02/18|03/02/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|04/09/18|--/--/--|Lawrence, MA......|IOE....|.........|
Hedi&Colleen.....|05/14/15|02/19|02/19|02/20|03/12/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|St Louis, MO......|IOE....|11 months|
WONDER87LA.......|11/24/14|02/20|02/20|02/20|02/27/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Los Angeles, CA...|IOE....|.........|
BBurns...........|11/21/11|02/20|02/20|02/20|03/15/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Santa Ana, CA.....|IOE....|.........|
Bonhomme.........|05/22/15|02/21|02/21|02/21|03/16/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Houston, TX.......|IOE....|.........|
Pshine...........|--/--/--|02/21|02/21|02/21|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Atlanta, GA.......|IOE....|.........|
Chowking.........|04/21/15|02/22|02/22|02/22|03/15/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Washington, DC....|IOE....|.........|
marriedtomrg.....|01/12/11|02/23|02/23|02/23|03/08/18|--/--/--|04/05/18|05/10/18|--/--/--|Jacksonville, FL..|IOE....|10 months|
RzHn.............|09/10/14|02/23|02/23|02/23|03/12/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Anchorage AK......|IOE....|.........|
tatisvans........|07/15/11|02/24|02/27|02/24|03/19/18|--/--/--|04/02/18|05/09/18|05/23/18|San Bernardino, CA|NBC....|7 months.|
Dee&Vee..........|05/23/15|02/24|02/24|02/24|03/20/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Baltimore, MD.....|IOE....|8 months.|
JB63.............|05/27/15|02/27|02/27|02/27|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Salt Lake City, UT|IOE....|.........|
JohnE............|04/04/14|02/28|02/28|03/01|03/23/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Atlanta, GA.......|IOE....|.........|
Shell20..........|05/26/15|02/28|02/28|02/28|03/22/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Pittsburgh, PA....|IOE....|.........|
psg052813........|05/28/13|02/28|02/28|02/28|03/08/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Queens, NY........|IOE....|11 months|
flash9153........|05/22/15|02/24|02/24|02/24|03/21/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Chicago, IL.......|IOE....|.........|

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intrview|Oath....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE|ECD..........|Intr. Result 
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--|--/--/--|???????????...|.......|.............|

3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.
4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)

Legend:
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Congrats to ALL the new US Citizens!  May your passports come quickly!

Sukie in NY

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

Yay! Congratulations to the new citizens! I'm a little jealous, since my turn won't likely come until next year - but I'm so happy for you!

Did everybody get the Trump video? I will admit to not looking forward to that part!

Is your timeline updated?

Oath Ceremony Dec 14th, 2018 I am finally a citizen and done with USCIS for good!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa:                            

Marriage: 2013-08-05                                   I-130 Sent: 2013-10-07                                                 I-130 NOA1: 2013-10-09                               

I-130 transferred to VSC: 2014-03-12        I-130 NOA2: 2014-03-24                                              NVC Received: 2014-04-07 

Case Number and IIN: 2014-05-05             Sent ENROLL email for EP: 2014-05-06                    Gave email addresses to NVC: 2014-05-08             

DS261 submitted: 2014-05-09                    AOS invoiced and paid: 2014-05-12                           DS261 re-submitted - GRRRR! 2014-05-21               

ENROLL conf. email: 2014-06-05               Submitted AOS documents:2014-06-08                    IV fee email received: 2014-06-23 

IV fee available and paid: 2014-06-24       DS260  submitted: 2014-06-26                                   Case Complete: 2014-07-31                                       

Interview: 2014-09-19 APPROVED!!!          Visa in Hand: 2014-09-24 (Loomis depot)                POE (Pac Hwy Crossing, BC) 2014-11-08 

SSN Card arrived (approx) 2014-11-26     Green Card arrived (approx) 2014-12-17 

Removal of Conditions - I-751:

I-751 Mailed (USPS) Aug 10, 2016             NOA: August 17, 2016 (received Aug 23)                  Biometrics Letter Sent: Sept 23, 2016

Biometrics Letter Rec'd: Sept 30, 2016     Walk-In Biometrics Oct 6, 2016                                    Infopass for I-551 stamp Aug 17, 2017   

Service Request: Dec 27, 2017                   SR Response: Jan 10, 2018 (no prediction)              Senator Inquiry: Jan 5, 2018

Senator Resp: Jan 8, 2018 (60 days)         Service Request 2: Mar 8 2018                                   Senator Inquiry 2: Mar 9 2018

SR 2 Response: Mar 12 (security checks) Senator Response 2: Mar 13, 2018                            Approval (via phone!): Mar 14, 2018

New Green Card Arrived: Mar 22, 2018

Naturalization - N-400: 

Submitted N-400 Online: Feb 4, 2018       Denied for Payment Failure: Feb 8, 2018                     Resubmitted N-400 Online Feb 8, 2018

NOA: Feb 8, 2018                                          Biometrics: Feb 26, 2018                                                Interview: Nov 2,2018 (approved)

Oath: Dec 14, 2018

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Howdy! Long time lurker, first time poster. . . Thought I'd add myself to the list since there doesn't seem to be anyone on this thread with Dallas as their field office. I filed with a pending I-751 from CSC as from reading here it was recommended to not wait for the permanent green card. I received a NOA that my I-751 had been transferred to the NBC.

Really hoping this process takes quicker than what USCIS is quoting me as you can see by screen name my chosen profession requires me to be a naturalized citizen and even the Chief is asking me when I'll get my citizenship, so I can cross over from a civilian position to a sworn position.

thinblueline.....|04/17/15|02/20|02/23|02/21|03/12/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Dallas, TX....|NBC....|.............| 

USCIS Online Filing
vhta.............|04/16/13|02/11|02/11|02/17|03/15/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|05/01/18|05/18/18|OKC, OK...........|IOE....|11 months| US Citizen as of 5/18/2018

Legend:
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview scheduling

Edited by thinblueline

I had to write to my local office requesting that they cancel my N-400 interview because it conflicts with a trip to England.

Last week I received two identical interview de-schedule letters, one from the NBC and one from my local office. 

I hope that it doesn't take too long to re-schedule the interview.

Edited by Derwood
Spoiler

K1

15 November 2013: Sent I-129F Package 

21 November 2013: NOA1 

20 December 2013: NOA2

23 January 2014: Medical (London)

11 April 2014: Interview - Approved!

29 April 2014: POE Chicago

20 June 2014: Married in DC

AOS

7 July 2014: Mailed AOSEAD & AP forms via USPS

14 July 2014: NOA1 Text & E-Mails (x3) received at 23:52hrs (Received Date: 07/11/2014)

14 July 2014: Cheque cashed & I-485 transferred to Nebraska Service Centre

18 July 2014: NOA1 hardcopy received (x3)

22 July 2014: Biometrics Letter rec'd (Appointment 07/31/2014)

23 July 2014: Early Biometrics walk-in at Cincinnati office successful!

05 September 2014: EAD & AP approved! (texts rec'd 16:45hrs)

11 September 2014: EAD/AP card mailed

12 September 2014: EAD/AP card in hand (delivered 9:54am)

18 October 2014: Potential interview waiver letter rec'd (Dated: 10/15/2014)

19 May 2015: I-485 approved! (No interview) Welcome letter mailed!

23 May 2015: I-797 (NOA2) Welcome notice received

27 May 2015: Green card received

ROC

ROC filing window opens 18 February 2017

16 February 2017: ROC packet mailed to CSC

18 February 2017: USPS Tracking - Ready for collection from PO Box

25 February 2017: NOA1 received dated 02/21/2017

03 March 2017: Received biometrics appointment letter dated 25th February 2017. Appointment on 16 March 2017.

16 March 2017: Biometrics completed

08 March 2018: Case (allegedly) transferred to the National Benefits Center (presumably for a combo interview)

04 April 2019: ROC approved (as part of N-400 combo interview)

N-400

18 February 2018: N-400 Application submitted online

21 February 2018: NOA1 Rreceived

23 February 2018: Biometrics appointment letter received. Appointment 13 March 2018. 

27 April 2018: Interview notice received. Interview Date: June 5, 2018. Request to reschedule sent as out of the country at that time.

04 April 2019: Attended interview ... PASSED!

11 April 2019: Oath ceremony

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:39 PM, Sukie said:

Yes, the Latham (Albany) center has about 30 parking spaces.  It is not hidden there on the road, but the sign is understated - not like looking for a McDonalds or anything.    I think it is easier to find by exiting the Northway (I-87) at the airport exit - going past the Albany airport on Albany-Shaker Road, and then turning RIGHT at the end.  The service center is about 1/4 mile on the right.  If you are coming on Route 7, you'll have to cross the highway to get into the parking lot.  If CTGal or Anabless want more instructions, I'll be glad to help.

We probably have about two more weeks to hear about our interview, as we were about two weeks behind you two in applying....

Sukie in NY

Thanks @Sukie, I hope you have your interview scheduled soon.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 5/19/2018 at 12:50 AM, nightingalejules said:

Yay! Congratulations to the new citizens! I'm a little jealous, since my turn won't likely come until next year - but I'm so happy for you!

Did everybody get the Trump video? I will admit to not looking forward to that part!

They showed it for us. The camera angles were hilariously bad - kept switching to profile and then back to a front view - whoever filmed it was not professionally trained. :jest:

The script was meh not terrible if a little bit cringe-inducing - he was definitely using a teleprompter.

K1 Visa Timeline

• I-129F Sent via USPS EXPRESS MAIL: 05/01/2013 -  NOA1: 05/10/2013 - I-129F NOA2: 08/06/2013 Consulate Interview Date (Dublin, Ireland): 11/25/2013 - Interview Result: APPROVED! - Entered US via DBL POE (Dublin,IE): 04/27/2014 
  • Married on 05/11/2014

AOS Timeline

• Mailed I-485, I-765 to Chicago Lockbox: 05/28/2014 - I-485 and I-765 NOA1: 06/03/2014 received -  06/10/2014 Biometrics Appointment -  06/25/2014  I-765 Approved -  08/11/2014 - *POTENTIAL INTERVIEW WAIVER LETTER*: Dated 09/10/2014 .  EAD/AP renewal sent by FedEx - 04/13/2015 NOA1 for EAD/AP Renewal -  04/16/2015 Green Card Ordered for production!!! 05/01/2015

ROC Timeline 

• Mailed I-751 application California Service Center : 2017-01-25 NOA1 / 1 Year Extension letter date : 2017-01-26 Biometrics Appointment - 2017-02-22 Nebraska DMV does not recognize extension letter - require I551 stamp  Got I-551 Stamp valid until 3/20/2018 - 2017-03-21 - Infopass Omaha NE: 2018-03-06 - I-551 stamp for renewing Driving License  - Approved during N-400 interview 2018-05-17. :jest:

Naturalization Timeline 

• N-400 e-filed: 2018-02-17 - NOA1 received: 2018-02-17 - Biometrics Appointment:2018-03-15 (Early walkin on 2018-03-06) - 2018-04-11 - Notification of Interview Scheduled  - Interview set for 2018-05-17 :dance:
  • N-400 Interview on 2018-05-17 - Passed - Administrative Oath Ceremony same day.

am a US Citizen now.B-)

On 5/13/2018 at 7:01 PM, flash9153 said:

USCIS Online Filing
CTgal18..........|04/26/04|02/02|02/05|02/05|02/20/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|06/14/18|--/--/--|Hartford, CT......|.......|.........|
AnaBless.........|04/30/15|02/07|02/07|02/07|02/22/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Hartford, CT......|.......|.........|
ilyak............|10/29/14|02/11|02/11|02/17|03/08/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|04/17/18|05/14/18|Buffalo, NY.......|IOE....|9 months.| Recommended for approval, under quality review
vhta.............|04/16/13|02/11|02/11|02/17|03/15/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|05/01/18|05/18/18|OKC, OK...........|IOE....|11 months|
Trekkypj.........|04/24/15|02/17|02/17|02/17|03/15/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|05/17/18|--/--/--|Omaha, NE.........|IOE....|.........|

Legend:

Edited by marriedtomrg
Re-added my dates :p

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.