The Nature  Boy

The Daily Trump wins again thread

1,409 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

If Trump really wanted to trigger the warmongers and surveillance state loons he'd pardon Assange and Snowden. But then again, he's had the last 4 years, so won't get my hopes up.

pardons usually happen at the end of the term, so not much reason to have done it in the previous years.
i'd like to see him pardon hillary.......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

47 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

pardons usually happen at the end of the term, so not much reason to have done it in the previous years.
i'd like to see him pardon hillary.......

The number of pardons is not limited, but time is. Trump will probably stick to friends and people he knows who are actually charged with or suspected of being criminals. God knows he will be hard pressed to get through that list by January 5th as it is.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

• 2 weeks later...

Does this count as winning?

Another federal judge has issued a preliminary injunction against U.S. government restrictions that would have effectively banned TikTok from operating in the United States.

The ruling ...was made by U.S. District Court Judge Carl Nichols in a lawsuit filed by TikTok and ByteDance  against President Donald Trump, Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross and the Commerce Department. Judge Nichols wrote the government “likely exceeded IEEPA’s [the International Emergency Economic Powers Act] express limitations as part of an agency action that was arbitrary and capricious.”

This is the second time a federal judge has issued an injunction against Trump administration restrictions that would have prevented U.S. companies, including internet hosting services, from transactions with TikTok and ByteDance. 

https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/07/second-federal-judge-rules-against-trump-administrations-tiktok-ban/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Winning then:

Trump promises to 'work so hard' for the American people

By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL

01/19/2017 06:57 PM EST

Updated 01/19/2017 08:14 PM EST

Donald Trump on Thursday promised change he said America hasn’t seen in decades, as he spoke in front of a crowd of thousands in Washington, D.C., on his final day as president-elect.

“I promise you that I will work so hard. We’re gonna get it turned around,” Trump told supporters, pledging to bring back American jobs, build up the military and strengthen the nation’s borders. “We’re going to do things that haven’t been done for our country for many, many decades. It’s going to change. I promise you. It’s going to change.”

And then

APRIL 28, 2017
4:54 AMUPDATED 4 YEARS AGO

Exclusive: Trump says he thought being president would be easier than his old life

“I loved my previous life. I had so many things going,” Trump told Reuters in an interview. “This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier

Until finally

"I have never worked so hard in my life over the last two weeks"

Trump tells supporters to vote in Georgia runoffs, refuses to accept reality of his loss

"I've probably worked harder in the last three weeks than I ever have in my life," Trump said of his efforts to overturn election results. "Doing this."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-tells-supporters-vote-georgia-runoffs-refuses-accept-reality-his-n1250128

TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 292*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $142,000,000**

*Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 146 visits. Our last recorded outing was on November 28, 2020. Click on complete data table for a list of Trump's outings, or view our breakdown of total costs.

**Read about the new GAO report on the cost of Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago.

Filed: Other Timeline
45 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

This is good to hear. It means we should be getting some of the best damn license plates we've ever seen in the next few years.

I dont have time for golf. 

Of course this is also among his countless lies. and of course, blind supporters would still support this serial liar. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-morocco-israel-arab-peace-plan

Morocco normalizing ties with Israel, 4th country to do so under Trump's Arab peace plan

Timeline

I don't want to create a duplicate thread.

Donald Trump Labelled 'Loser of the Year' by Europe's Biggest News Magazine

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

When you look at from this angle, two of the most hardcore Justices that Trump did not appoint weighed in that they might want to hear the case even though they think this is a lost cause, might kinna be consider it a small win, maybe? 

16 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

When you look at from this angle, two of the most hardcore Justices that Trump did not appoint weighed in that they might want to hear the case even though they think this is a lost cause, might kinna be consider it a small win, maybe? 

When I look at it, it says those two justices thought the court could hear the case, if there was anything to it, but wouldn't because they thought it was just as totally bogus as the other 7. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, laylalex said:

When I look at it, it says those two justices thought the court could hear the case, if there was anything to it, but wouldn't because they thought it was just as totally bogus as the other 7. 

Well to be fair...never mind