The Nature  Boy

The Daily Trump wins again thread

1,409 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

But... but... collusion... stolen election... fat orange Nixon... but... but...

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

So can someone tell me if it is usual to run trillion dollar deficits with a supposed booming economy? 

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

So can someone tell me if it is usual to run trillion dollar deficits with a supposed booming economy? 

Ask Obama?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

All the winning is not as tiring as Trump said it would be . Its like home run after home run 

Dow hits record, surpassing January level, as Apple rises and trade-war fears simmer down

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/20/wall-street-us-china-trade-spat-takes-a-backseat.html

Timeline
2 hours ago, Boiler said:

Ask Obama?

Why? Everything good is because of Trump, and Obama is to blame for everything else? Is that how this works?

June 14, 2013 RFE

3 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

Why? Everything good is because of Trump, and Obama is to blame for everything else? Is that how this works?

It's kinda like Obama had to overcome Bush' economy and caused the current economic boom, all the current good is because of him and every failure he encountered was because of Bush .. the same arguement the left makes to push blame and grab credit

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

It's kinda like Obama had to overcome Bush' economy and caused the current economic boom, all the current good is because of him and every failure he encountered was because of Bush .. the same arguement the left makes to push blame and grab credit

Trump has been taking credit for the economy since before he took office. Obama was blamed for the recession he inherited, from the very first day of his 1st term in office.

June 14, 2013 RFE

Filed: Timeline
13 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

Let’s not be silly here.  Every president has in creased the debt except Clinton in most of our lifetimes.  Until the people that lead our country decide to spend less than we make, this trend will continue.  If it were any one of us living like this, we would be bankrupt by now.  One of these days, the US will face the same dilemma.

https://www.debtconsolidation.com/us-debt-presidents/

25 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

Trump has been taking credit for the economy since before he took office. Obama was blamed for the recession he inherited, from the very first day of his 1st term in office.

Exactly, you proved my point, it's based on your political perspective

Timeline
4 hours ago, Satisfied said:

Let’s not be silly here.  Every president has in creased the debt except Clinton in most of our lifetimes.  Until the people that lead our country decide to spend less than we make, this trend will continue.  If it were any one of us living like this, we would be bankrupt by now.  One of these days, the US will face the same dilemma.

https://www.debtconsolidation.com/us-debt-presidents/

Okay then how exactly does cutting taxes, while increasing spending on the already obscenely large budget, make any sense, and how does this fit with the claim that Republicans are more physically conservative, than say Democrats. I can only take so much, both sides do it, nonsense.

That excuse is getting old. Everytime Trump does something outrageous, we are all treated to chorus of "both sides do it". How about quit relying on that stupid excuse and demand more from your elected Representatives. They should not be given a free pass, because they are Democratic or Republican. I am not perfect, but I will call out Democrats for being hypocrites. 

June 14, 2013 RFE

12 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

Okay then how exactly does cutting taxes, while increasing spending on the already obscenely large budget, make any sense, and how does this fit with the claim that Republicans are more physically conservative, than say Democrats. I can only take so much, both sides do it, nonsense.

That excuse is getting old. Everytime Trump does something outrageous, we are all treated to chorus of "both sides do it". How about quit relying on that stupid excuse and demand more from your elected Representatives. They should not be given a free pass, because they are Democratic or Republican. I am not perfect, but I will call out Democrats for being hypocrites. 

Haven't heard it... 

3 hours ago, Póg mo said:

Cutting taxes does not = less tax revenue in many cases.  MDL bait and switch 

Filed: Timeline
7 hours ago, Póg mo said:

I agree with you.  We have seen excessive spending, budget deficits, and gross debt for SO LONG that it has become the norm.  If an elected politician were to ever reduce spending enough to reverse the deficit, I am sure our military would suffer, and it would take more than 100 years to get the debt back down to a manageable level.  In other words, it will never happen.