The Nature  Boy

The Daily Trump wins again thread

1,409 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Póg mo said:

Source? Which year are we taking about? Obama inherited a depressed US economy, with a huge whole in Federal balance sheets, not to mention an economy rapidly hemorrhaging jobs. 

According to this Ronald Ragain increased the federal national debt by 186%, George W Bush increased it by 101%, while Obama only managed a 86% increase, which considering the state of the economy when took office, an 86% increase is remarkably low.  

I wonder how much Trump will increase it by? https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

Sanity at last on the forums!

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...

.....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!

:lol:

That tweet there alone is why he is worst President ever. That's despicable.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

20 hours ago, Satisfied said:

Let's talk facts for just a moment, not histrionics, shall we?

What was your income tax bracket last year? What is it for 2018?  How much did your standard deduction change? Can you give straight answers to these questions?

I ain't going to reveal my personal finances on here but what I do know the tax cuts gave 80% of the benefit to the wealthy and peanuts for the rest. He made their tax cuts permanent but ours was to expire. Same tired old trickle down nonsense.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

12 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

I ain't going to reveal my personal finances on here but what I do know the tax cuts gave 80% of the benefit to the wealthy and peanuts for the rest. He made their tax cuts permanent but ours was to expire. Same tired old trickle down nonsense.

The personal growth is great, well done, I reread it several times, not a single reference to mango Mussolini, no quibbling about approval ratings that disproved your premise and no cartoons.

I disagree with you but you put forth effort in your response

6 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

The personal growth is great, well done, I reread it several times, not a single reference to mango Mussolini, no quibbling about approval ratings that disproved your premise and no cartoons.

I disagree with you but you put forth effort in your response

Funny how you'll criticize me but when our President does it it's perfectly ok and you give him a pass because the economy is good.

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

didn't realize he had insulted you, I don't criticize you but I do see when you phone in your argument and call you out on it, my comment above was sincere (the 2nd half)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
29 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Sanity at last on the forums!

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...

.....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!

:lol:

That tweet there alone is why he is worst President ever. That's despicable.

Yes, it was pretty awful alright. The truely sad thing is, this GOP administration doesn't care about reality, and it has an army of witless dupes, who will believe everything they are told.

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

36 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

simply not True. The very top rate dropped 2,6 % for married and 3-4% for most other brackets. Repeat a lie long enough and people will believe it 

https://taxfoundation.org/final-tax-cuts-and-jobs-act-details-analysis/

Married Filing Jointly
Current Law Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
Note: The Head of Household filing status is retained, with a separate bracket schedule.
10% $0-$19,050 10% $0-$19,050
15% $19,050-$77,400 12% $19,050-$77,400
25% $77,400-$156,150 22% $77,400-$165,000
28% $156,150-$237,950 24% $165,000-$315,000
33% $237,950-$424,950 32% $315,000-$400,000
35% $424,950-$480,050 35% $400,000-$600,000
39.60% $480,050+ 37% $600,000+

Filed: Timeline
50 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

I’m not asking you to reveal your personal finances.  Your net worth is meaningless to me, nor is it germane to the discussion.

Without knowing your situation, I feel safe to say your tax bracket went down a little bit, say 3% or so.  Your standard deduction nearly doubled.  So now you are bringing home more money monthly than you did last year at the same time.  On top of that, your tax bill to the IRS will be lower when you file because of the standard deduction - $24,000 instead of the $12,700 you were able to use last year.  Assuming you end up paying around 11% in taxes, that alone is $1,243 more in your pocket after you file.  Just a SWAG on my part, but you will net somewhere around $2,000-2,500 in tax savings this year.  And I know you are not part of the 1%, so it appears that your original statement of, “The only good thing he's done is he's made the top 1% richer and done nothing for everyone else.” is patently false.

As for the tax cuts expiring for individuals and not for businesses... does it matter?  Between now and 2025, I am sure there will be many opportunities to change the current tax laws. Up or down, it remains to be seen.  Even if they made our personal tax cuts “permanent”, they would only be “permanent” until the next time congress voted to change them.

Edited by Satisfied

24 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Funny how you'll criticize me but when our President does it it's perfectly ok and you give him a pass because the economy is good.

The only criticism towards you that I have read on here is due to your inability to post cogent arguments.  By copying Trump’s name-calling that you claim is so reprehensible, and doing it yourself, you are basically tossing any credibility you have in the garbage.  The majority of your posts are nothing more than name-calling and talking about approval ratings.  You refuse to answer straight-forward questions.  In short, you don’t DISCUSS anything, just keep repeating the names over and over.  I’m sure if you put even a little effort into it, you could post some good stuff to provoke discussion.  I believe you said you were a teacher, right? Use some of those skills to present a logical debate.

3 hours ago, Satisfied said:

The only criticism towards you that I have read on here is due to your inability to post cogent arguments.  By copying Trump’s name-calling that you claim is so reprehensible, and doing it yourself, you are basically tossing any credibility you have in the garbage.  The majority of your posts are nothing more than name-calling hiand talking about approval ratings.  You refuse to answer straight-forward questions.  In short, you don’t DISCUSS anything, just keep repeating the names over and over.  I’m sure if you put even a little effort into it, you could post some good stuff to provoke discussion.  I believe you said you were a teacher, right? Use some of those skills to present a logical debate.

Like your President's credibility has been garbage since day 1? You see I find it hilarious how Trump supporters since day 1 have given him a free pass on his behavior, how has denigrated the office of the Presidency,  but if anyone dares to talk out against him using similar behaviors they can't stand it, hypocrisy at it's finest.

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

6 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Like your President's credibility has been garbage since day 1? You see I find it hilarious how Trump supporters since day 1 have given him a free pass on his behavior, how has denigrated the office of the Presidency,  but if anyone dares to talk out against him using similar behaviors they can't stand it, hypocrisy at it's finest.

We missed you guys... Where have you been, what have y'all been up to lately?

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

We missed you guys... Where have you been, what have y'all been up to lately?

Watching this trainwreck of a Presidency. Approval numbers going down, Manafort looks like he's going to squeal, midterms are coming up and if the Dems win the house Mussolini is toast! Mussolini even said at his Propaganda rally in Montana it'll be his supporters fault if he is impeached.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

1 hour ago, JimandChristy said:

A) He's your president too.

2) I'm not a Trump supporter.

L) The hypocrisy is in your court, because you are JUST LIKE HIM.

You just strengthened the argument against yourself as a valid poster.  Sad that you cannot see it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
11 hours ago, Póg mo said:

George W Bush increased it by 101%

It's Bush's fault.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Cant be possible. Tax collections go down when you cut taxes according to the MDL

Feds Collect Record Individual Income Taxes Through August; Still Run $898B Deficit

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/feds-collect-record-individual-income-taxes-through-august-still-run