TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Martin3517 said:

meanwhile.....    Day 227

Image result for Dean winchester praying gif

Lol, so many dejected Dean Winchester memes! Hang in there, we are right beside you...also waiting.

Want to come party it up in Los Angeles once your K-1 is in hand? Add your name to the list (everyone is welcome)! :jest:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AcLp5pKlTwcn_Gv-eibkW4RQiCUOq_GSJXVQTarG2Vs/edit

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker. Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Still waiting for NOA2 Approval? Call USCIS and ask to speak to Tier 2.

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ -USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval?  https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to contact NVC https://goo.gl/zssbX1 - NVC - (603)-334-0700

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php 

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Lotts said:

Ooohhhhhhhhh... I have been on a series of antidepressants (sertraline 2009 and Celeste 2013) after my dad suddenly died. Is the letter by yourself or a doctor? Yikes. That's got me worried now. Apart from that, I'm all good with my jabs now, I think. Going to put in for my medical history. 

Also... "Brownies" at university. 😥 I honestly didn't know. Being a hungry student, who turns down free food?! 😂

Totally relieved about the cottage. In a bit of a Tobias from Arrested Development... I'm definitely a Never-Nude. 😂 The bloods though... I'll just barf in her face! 😏

Thank you so much for the info. I'm slight less anxious now. Just gotta lose some lbs 😂

Must. Stop. Drinking. 

I was on Sertraline too!  And we tried another one but I can't remember what it was called - Citalopram maybe?  - definitely wasn't Celeste, that one sounds like a girlfriend more than a drug haha.

Regarding the antidepressants you NEED a doctor to write a letter "Dear Knightsbridge Doctors, etc etc" and it must include specifically that you are not a risk to yourself or others.  It needs to be signed and on letterheaded paper from your doctor.  Failure to get this will result in you not being accepted (the doctor said that too - although obviously I'd already given it but she explained what would have happened if I hadn't provided it already).

As for the Brownies - idk... I wouldn't even call that drug use ;-)

If you got any more questions, feel free to PM me or ask here - happy to help.

Also, I'm happy to email you a copy of the doctors letter about my PTSD if that would help you to explain to your doctor what you need?  

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Timeline
3 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

I was on Sertraline too!  And we tried another one but I can't remember what it was called - Citalopram maybe?  - definitely wasn't Celeste, that one sounds like a girlfriend more than a drug haha.

Regarding the antidepressants you NEED a doctor to write a letter "Dear Knightsbridge Doctors, etc etc" and it must include specifically that you are not a risk to yourself or others.  It needs to be signed and on letterheaded paper from your doctor.  Failure to get this will result in you not being accepted (the doctor said that too - although obviously I'd already given it but she explained what would have happened if I hadn't provided it already).

Also, I'm happy to email you a copy of the doctors letter about my PTSD if that would help you to explain to your doctor what you need?  

Well... Citalopram. That is the one. Hahaha. Erm... I looked up Celeste. Erm... 'Cilest' is a lady tablet. Haha. What a balls up. 😳

Yes. Sertraline and Citalopram. Also some sleeping meds. Zopiclone, I think. 

I'm going to put this all in the letter to my doctor. They're useless over the phone. 😑

Thank you for this. I would not have thought about the antidepressants otherwise. 😳😳😳

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Ok, so basically is there is any history of anxiety or depression and you take meds for it, you need a letter from your doctor? Would you mind sending a copy to me as well? Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

just got my NVC# and electronic send to the embassy, Hopefully i can set up an interview by the beginning of next week.

@George & Rothlooks like you got your NVC# also :D

Timeline
52 minutes ago, Lotts said:

Well... Citalopram. That is the one. Hahaha. Erm... I looked up Celeste. Erm... 'Cilest' is a lady tablet. Haha. What a balls up. 😳

Yes. Sertraline and Citalopram. Also some sleeping meds. Zopiclone, I think. 

I'm going to put this all in the letter to my doctor. They're useless over the phone. 😑

Thank you for this. I would not have thought about the antidepressants otherwise. 😳😳😳

THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD!!!!  A 'lady tablet' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA (I didn't take that for sure!)

51 minutes ago, KBA said:

Ok, so basically is there is any history of anxiety or depression and you take meds for it, you need a letter from your doctor? Would you mind sending a copy to me as well? Thank you!

In England, yes - definitely.  I don't know about Canada, but I'm fairly sure thats standard, since along with communicable disease, obviously they have to screen mental health and not let any 'risks' into the country, so that is something they have to be quite strong about.

If you or @Lotts do want a copy of the letter I used, PM me your email address and I'll send it as an attachment.  This site won't let me upload it, even in a private message, but I'm happy to email it.

(In progress)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Is anyone having issues with the NVC Case Tracker? When I put in my case number and then the captcha code then click submit...nothing happens. I've tried refreshing many times. It's the same thing. Tried several different browsers and computers...same thing.

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

NVC # Received - January 31, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD!!!!  A 'lady tablet' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA (I didn't take that for sure!)

In England, yes - definitely.  I don't know about Canada, but I'm fairly sure thats standard, since along with communicable disease, obviously they have to screen mental health and not let any 'risks' into the country, so that is something they have to be quite strong about.

If you or @Lotts do want a copy of the letter I used, PM me your email address and I'll send it as an attachment.  This site won't let me upload it, even in a private message, but I'm happy to email it.

Great, thank you! 

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Gtuf22 said:

Is anyone having issues with the NVC Case Tracker? When I put in my case number and then the captcha code then click submit...nothing happens. I've tried refreshing many times. It's the same thing. Tried several different browsers and computers...same thing.

This has been asked and answered at least 4 times in this thread alone (not telling you off, just saying a lot of people are having the same issue)

(In progress)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline
1 hour ago, Gtuf22 said:

Yes they are presumably updating their system, but I called and they were able to give me an update. Unfortunately the update was that they still have my case at NVC, but it should be sent to the embassy "any day now"

Edited by Bandt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Does anyone have a sample of the new I-134 Affidavit of Support ?

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

Timeline

Hi all just a quick question, I lived in Australia for 9 years but now back living in the U.K do you think I would need to get a police check from australia to or just the U.K?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Grant & Bri said:

Hi all just a quick question, I lived in Australia for 9 years but now back living in the U.K do you think I would need to get a police check from australia to or just the U.K?

I think it's everywhere you have lived since you were 16? I'm in a similar situation to you and I got both UK and Aus. 

7 minutes ago, Grant & Bri said:

You need one from any place you have lived for more than 6 months after the age of 16.  You will need both.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.