TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

So I will get a call back in 73 minutes...:rolleyes:

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, elwoodicious said:

Good luck!

Thank you.  I anticipate the same answer I get every other time.  Not assigned yet and pending for adjudication.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

21 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Thank you.  I anticipate the same answer I get every other time.  Not assigned yet and pending for adjudication.

All about the...

tenor.gif.100a5e82c7a07fcd4f2cd9c186ac7b32.gif

:D

2 minutes ago, elwoodicious said:

All about the...

tenor.gif.100a5e82c7a07fcd4f2cd9c186ac7b32.gif

:D

I'm doing my best!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So got approved today but yesterday decided to call it a day because everything was so stressful. And we where constantly arguing. 

I wish you all all the best of luck and hope the stress doesn’t get to you as much as it did ya it ruined the relationship x

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Hello everyone,

If anybody can help me with these financial requirements, it would be great.

So, My fiance has never filed for a tax return or done any taxes. 2017 was the first year that he has worked enough to file for a tax return. He has been working at a place A(the only place the govt knows about) since April of 2017. During the summer of 2017 he worked in two other places for which he can show 1099s.(he doesn’t work there anymore, only at a place A). Because he traveled some and worked a lot as an independent contractor/self employer he only made $12,000 last year as seen on his w2. This year he will be working full time at the place A, and he has gotten a good raise. He also teaches tennis lessons privately and takes in income from that, which can be seen on his bank statement. He can show his last two pay stubs and his letter from his employer, he just doesn't have any tax returns to show.

Will this affect his proof of income? What should we bring as evidence of income and financial security If we do not have any tax files to show? 

I appreciate greatly any help.

As expected...I just got off the phone with Tier II.  They said that they can not retrieve any information until the existing service requests are answered.  She said call back in 30 to 45 days if I don't hear anything.

Happy Friday everyone.

IMG_5168.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Britanee7 said:

So got approved today but yesterday decided to call it a day because everything was so stressful. And we where constantly arguing. 

I wish you all all the best of luck and hope the stress doesn’t get to you as much as it did ya it ruined the relationship x

I am so sorry to hear this.  I hope you both find peace.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

As expected...I just got off the phone with Tier II.  They said that they can not retrieve any information until the existing service requests are answered.  She said call back in 30 to 45 days if I don't hear anything.

Happy Friday everyone.

Just got off from speaking to a T2 as well, but she said my service request (submitted today) was slated for an answer by Feb. 17th. I don't understand how they can give such different answers to people. 

6 minutes ago, Jessica829 said:

Just got off from speaking to a T2 as well, but she said my service request (submitted today) was slated for an answer by Feb. 17th. I don't understand how they can give such different answers to people. 

Who knows what really goes on there?  She never mentioned when my service request would be answered.  I got the 30 to 45 day lie.

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Who knows what really goes on there?  She never mentioned when my service request would be answered.  I got the 30 to 45 day lie.

Who’s on first? So frustrating! No answers and here we sit waiting. At least if we had some definitive answers we would feel a bit better. I know that things are eventually going to be processed, but can’t help but feel like it’s never going to happen at times :(

1 minute ago, KBA said:

Who’s on first? So frustrating! No answers and here we sit waiting. At least if we had some definitive answers we would feel a bit better. I know that things are eventually going to be processed, but can’t help but feel like it’s never going to happen at times :(

I've had that feeling off and on since day 160!  I have good moments and bad moments every day.  Now that we lost another couple it makes me more determined not to let them win.  However long they want me to wait, I will wait.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.