TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, John & Rose said:

I will be fine tomorrow. I just need to vent. I really appreciate all the support here. I hope that I can help people as much as the people here have helped me. 

Sending you big hugs from me and my cats! :):luv:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, KBA said:

He had asked for a I-94 and that’s what got him into secondary and denied at the border...so yeah we don’t have it 

I'm not sure if this will help but you can check his I-94 online. https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search 

ust type in the passport number he used to travel to the US and he'd be able to keep track of all his visits. It's got the exact dates on when he visited and when he left the US. ;) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

Yes sir, been living in Germany for ages lol I am German now lol but only on paper...I am still like 100000000 % Indonesia and still eating rice every day 3 times a day.

craving rending and all that stuff every single day :D

I was from Jakarta or my family are in Jakarta and Bandung.

are you get used to Indonesian food :D ? I saw your time line and see your Hv your noa 2 ?! congrats !!!

Lol that is funny my family is from Germany and they still make German food :D

Yes I miss Nasi Goreng and the fresh sea food lol.. Thankfully there are many Asian grocery stores here so my fiancee can teach me how to cook Indonesian or at least attempt too :jest:

Thanks hopefully you don't have to wait as long for your NOA 2 as us June filers! I think the waiting game for it is the worst part.

19 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

all this NVC talks makes me jealous hahhahaha

Don't worry Martin I have been waiting on NVC since Dec 22nd lol so we are still playing the waiting game!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
2 hours ago, KBA said:

He had asked for a I-94 and that’s what got him into secondary and denied at the border...so yeah we don’t have it 

So he wasn't able to enter one time?

Surely he visited other times that should still show up on the I94? I believe you're supposed to get the info from online yourself....? Anyone - correct me if I'm wrong.

You can check here:  https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home

Select "Need A History Of Your Arrivals & Departures?"

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

At least you got something. I just want to know if I am approved or not :(

Image result for dean winchester bloody gif

Martin from your posts on here you are no Dummy you spent good money to get your petition filled out and didn't cut any corners I don't think your gaming the system so don't say approved or not rather you just want to know when you will be approved :Dimage.jpeg.bfc12dcebe06829e08210660fdbee99b.jpeg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

all this NVC talks makes me jealous hahhahaha

I'm sorry! I was thinking of that earlier. I try not to get too excited and post too much. You and John are on my mind constantly as we continue on this journey. It seems that the next steps are speeding up, so hopefully you both will get approvals soon and will be able to truck through the next steps super fast! 

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

10 minutes ago, Hoosier81 said:

Martin from your posts on here you are no Dummy you spent good money to get your petition filled out and didn't cut any corners I don't think your gaming the system so don't say approved or not rather you just want to know when you will be approved :Dimage.jpeg.bfc12dcebe06829e08210660fdbee99b.jpeg

True. Thank you, It's almost the end of the week again though, So I'm gonna hit the gym hard today. LOL

7 minutes ago, Allthephils said:

I'm sorry! I was thinking of that earlier. I try not to get too excited and post too much. You and John are on my mind constantly as we continue on this journey. It seems that the next steps are speeding up, so hopefully you both will get approvals soon and will be able to truck through the next steps super fast! 

Oh no you are fine LOL. I guess its more Praying time

Image result for Dean winchester praying gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Just wondering if there's gonna be any movement this week.  All I see is a rush of July filers. May need to join the August group.

A
I-129F Sent : 2017-06-25

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F RFE GENERATED

I-129F RFE sent back

I-129F RFE RCVD by USCIS
I-129F NOA2:    2018-04-11

2017-06-29

2018-02-15 

2018-02-28

2018-03-01

NVC Received Date:               2018-04-20       

NVC Case No. assigned:       2018-04-30

NVC Depart Date:                    2018-05-16

Interview Date:                        2018-07-26

Interview Result:                     APPROVED

Visa Received:                         2018-08-03

Arrival Date:                             2018-08-27

AOS filed:                                 2019-02-28

Biometric Appt:                       2019-03-27

AOS Interview:                        2019-08-06

Result: Approved

Green Card Received             2019-08-21

6 minutes ago, Jabberwocky1969 said:

Just wondering if there's gonna be any movement this week.  All I see is a rush of July filers. May need to join the August group.

November is doing pretty good...  LOL

My June 6 scans show 1 RFE response received.  That is it...for the whole week so far.

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My fiance still hasn't gotten a letter/email from the London embassy stating they have our case file. I'm worried. It says we need that for the interview??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.