CM&KV

I-130 January 2018 Filers

1,085 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, rmoumni said:

Good morning Guys, this is my first time posting here, I just check my email this morning and my case was approved

Pd. January 22,2018

Noa2 August 30,2018

Potomac Service Center

Good luck to everyone.

Yayyy! Congratulations! Please update your timeline 🙏🏻

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 hour ago, rmoumni said:

Good morning Guys, this is my first time posting here, I just check my email this morning and my case was approved

Pd. January 22,2018

Noa2 August 30,2018

Potomac Service Center

Good luck to everyone.

:dance::dance::dance:Congratulation :dance::dance::dance:

I followed the below link to see where my Service Center was with processing but it does not appear that Potomac is on here... or am I missing something?

http://www.visajourney.com/content/ir1cr1historical#google_vignette

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Finally got approved:

Priority date: Jan 12, 2018

NOA2: Aug 30, 2018

it took 233 days..

NO notification, email or sms,.. their website has'nt updated the case either..

just got mail home today with the notice date 8/30

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, YKL said:

Finally got approved:

Priority date: Jan 12, 2018

NOA2: Aug 30, 2018

it took 233 days..

NO notification, email or sms,.. their website has'nt updated the case either..

just got mail home today with the notice date 8/30

Congrats 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Just curious-- is there a thread for September 2018 NVC filers for general discussion? 

Met for the first time: 7/2015 (Italy) 

Married: 12/20/2017 (California) :luv:

I-130 petition sent to AZ lockbox: 1/29/2018

I-130 received at AZ lockbox: 1/31/2018

Text/Email update: 2/6/2018 

• Texas Service Center 

NOA1 hard copy: 2/10/2018

• Receipt Date: 2/5/2018

I-130 APPROVED: 8/1/2018

Sent to US Dept. of State: 8/6/2018

Dept. of State Received: 8/15/2018

NVC Welcome Email: 9/4/2018 (around 20:30 California time)

• Paid IV and AOS Fees: 9/4/2018

Completed and Submitted AOS Documents: 9/14/2018

Submitted everything to NVC: 9/16/2018

NVC Case Completed: 10/2/2018 

• Received approval for all AOS and IV documents BUT had to rotate and re-upload husband's passport biographic info page: 9/20/2018

Interview: 11/13/2018 (Naples, Italy)

🇺🇸 APPROVED! 🇺🇸

Immigration day: 12/13/2018

• Point Of Entry: SFO

I am so confused.   I filed for my Husband 1/12/18 Priority date and am at the Nebraska Service Center.   I130's  from this date and afterwards  are being approved by the hundreds all at every Service Center.  They state work in the order received.    I received email that they "last took action on his case August 8, 2018 and still in review.   No RFEs received, just idle.   I wonder why his case is stuck in review?   Did anyone else received an email that they last took action but no status change, in review???????If so how long afterwards til approval notice?? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, SlimLisa said:

I am so confused.   I filed for my Husband 1/12/18 Priority date and am at the Nebraska Service Center.   I130's  from this date and afterwards  are being approved by the hundreds all at every Service Center.  They state work in the order received.    I received email that they "last took action on his case August 8, 2018 and still in review.   No RFEs received, just idle.   I wonder why his case is stuck in review?   Did anyone else received an email that they last took action but no status change, in review???????If so how long afterwards til approval notice?? 

I received those mails every 2 weeks until approval. I think it said last action was taken somewhere in may and our case was approved in August but I don’t think that really means anything. 

I think for Nebraska you aren’t far behind yet. They are over a months behind of Texas so I wouldn’t worry, you probably just ended up on a slower case workers desk!

2 hours ago, Lillyandkip said:

I received those mails every 2 weeks until approval. I think it said last action was taken somewhere in may and our case was approved in August but I don’t think that really means anything. 

I think for Nebraska you aren’t far behind yet. They are over a months behind of Texas so I wouldn’t worry, you probably just ended up on a slower case workers desk!

thank you, guess that is true, wrong desk ! lol 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, SlimLisa said:

I think they will approve you case soon. I got the approval notice home last week, but it is not updated on the website yet..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 8/31/2018 at 8:21 PM, rmoumni said:

Pd. January 22,2018

Noa2 August 30,2018

Potomac Service Center

Good luck to everyone.

Congratulations. I am happy for you. I am a little sad that I have not received my case approval yet considering my PD was before you :(. Wish me luck lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 9/4/2018 at 11:57 PM, SlimLisa said:

Where do you receive the email? Your personal email or the case status website?

1 hour ago, JP87 said:

Where do you receive the email? Your personal email or the case status website?

It was sent to my personal email 😞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.