Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, purplepink said:

How dumb is it to pay $500 for a usually $300 ticket to spend 4 nights together? 

because of my situation, I have to pay $1500.......   :mellow:

4 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

I once went from Thursday - Sunday to visit my fiance for a flight that cost, in my currency, 3k, which believe me, was a LOT on my budget.

But love has no price and we enjoyed every minute together :wub:

same here i left on a friday came back on a sunday night and my flight was more than what i spent 750.00 uff but ill do anything to see my chocolate thunder :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Fchesca1 said:

Any June 26 Filers Here?!?!?! Wishing everyone happy holidays. Still waiting for the approval. So over this and drained :( 178 days and counting. :(

June 27th here!!!! Waiting and waiting and waiting... I did scheduled an infopass appointment at my local immigration office on January 4th. Will let you guys know how that goes 😬😬😬

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Really?  Everything I’ve seen says 12 months from filing to POE. 

Maybe it depends on which service center the application was sent to. My friend married a Filipino last year, she said their application was forwarded to Virginia for processing. Their NOA 2's ETA is Feb. 2018.

She filed way before us.

Edited by Habitaters
added info

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Kari & Atti said:

June 27th here!!!! Waiting and waiting and waiting... I did scheduled an infopass appointment at my local immigration office on January 4th. Will let you guys know how that goes 😬😬😬

Hello Fellow June 27th filer! :)

1 hour ago, purplepink said:

Igor's list is nothing to be worried about.

It's just based on some calculation to give people here a timeline as to when they would hear back.

Has nothing to do with USCIS

So, from where does it get approved and non approved list? 🤔😨

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Kari & Atti said:

June 27th here too!! I so wish there would be a Christmas miracle for all of us. Especially for all the early Junies!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, daylemercado said:

The information on Igor’s list comes from VJers who enter it themselves...you can create your own timeline and you will show up on the list. The only was it changes from unapproved to approved is if the person updates their timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, marinapoli said:

I once went from Thursday - Sunday to visit my fiance for a flight that cost, in my currency, 3k, which believe me, was a LOT on my budget.

But love has no price and we enjoyed every minute together :wub:

Exactly, met my fiance in hong kong for 3 days. 3 of the best days ever! Its worth it know matter how much or little time you have:D.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, daylemercado said:

I think it comes from the information everyone posts to their timelines. If you look at Igor's list now, you'll see my username there among the last 15 people to be approved. That's because I updated my timeline after getting approved yesterday.

:)

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Looking for some VJ Junie family feedback on photo requirements - both of our passport photos (taken back in May at a professional photographer's studio in the Philippines) were rejected by USCIS via RFE on Dec 12. My fiancee had another photographer take a new photo yesterday, and I am a little concerned that the background isn't quite right, though the new photographer says it's fine. So asking, before we submit this one, what do you all think? Is this good enough? I am unnecessarily worried? She actually went back to the original photographer first, who provided a second set of pixelated photos with digitally modified background (which is why we think the first set were rejected & caused the RFE), so she gave up on them & then went to a second one - who did the same thing!... before finding a third who used a high quality camera & natural white fabric studio background. So I'm really nervous about this, and she is frustrated but understanding of the importance in getting it right in our RFE response. Please advise... thank you!

PassportPhoto.jpg

Edited by GarryAndMarie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.