Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Meech said:

I thought they'd try to finish things faster near the end of the year because they have some quota to meet but they've slowed down even more...This is so disappointing

Yeah there doesn't seem to be much reason to expect anything more than the worst with the USCIS.  They don't appear capable to get the job done anymore, nor do they care

1 hour ago, Meech said:

I thought they'd try to finish things faster near the end of the year because they have some quota to meet but they've slowed down even more...This is so disappointing

Don't think they give a damn... But what's ironic, everytime I've called USCIS I've spoken to someone with a native accent (immigrants no doubt)....so they should understand the frustrations of the immigration process.  They seem so obtuse.... We are just folders on thier desk and nothing more.

Filed: Other Country: Switzerland
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Gators15 said:

Cant really complain until @John & Rose and all the other June 6 fliers get their NOA2s as they’ve been waiting much too long

It's just so ridiculous ! How they are doing us even may filers,what a pity 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Adamma Jerome said:

It's just so ridiculous ! How they are doing us even may filers,what a pity 

Oh I agree! Ridiculous is a gentle euphemism at this point. I’m just holding off venting on here until the people below me have their good news. I’m already preparing for people after me to get their NOA2s before me and that will be painful. What I can say for sure is this: at some point we will all be through this process and we can look back and say it was worth it. I will wait as long as it takes to be with my fiancé. Hang in there....our day will come! 

42 minutes ago, Adamma Jerome said:

Just blew completely over June 12 359673, I'm so freaking over this! 

I hear ya! I keep trying to stay positive. I too am June 12...362944. But the numbers jump around. Who knows when we will hear but have to eventually hear something someday.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

What's the bet they tossed up the folders in the air thinking, "WOO, IT'S FRIDAY... Wait... It's Thursday, better pick them up because I gotta work through them tomorrow."

Picked them up in any scrambled order. 😐☹️

1 minute ago, Lotts said:

What's the bet they tossed up the folders in the air thinking, "WOO, IT'S FRIDAY... Wait... It's Thursday, better pick them up because I gotta work through them tomorrow."

Picked them up in any scrambled order. 😐☹️

this is just over the top THEY CASH THE CHECK AND NOW WE WAIT TIL THEY DECIDE THE NERVE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

June 6th filer here, end of day 196 today. Here is a thought. I am willing to bet USCIS have to reach each date of the month within a certain period of time, and then also a certain number of applications on that date to meet some sort of quota. That's the only thing that could make sense. So naturally applications  will get left behind since USCIS priorities would be to meet what they need to for that day and if they have time, work a few previous apps that happened to be in the wrong box at the wrong time and are still waiting ....

with that said, because of the way that would work, the applications that didn't make the cut for processing quotas for the day or week, could end up waiting an indefinite amount of time depending on the diligence of the employees or how strict the processing quotas are...

how bout they offer half days on Saturdays as overtime to process JUST the forgotten apps? 

They need to implement a no app left behind policy ..... 

4 minutes ago, aeroth88 said:

Maybe some petitions are easier to go through than others? They probably have many people going through the petitions, they all don't work at the same speed, I'm sure. Hang tight!

IM GOING TO AGREE ON THIS ...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

I hate to be one more to add a frustrated comment here but it’s getting so hard to keep up the optimism when there seems to be no structure to this process whatsoever. 

During the time of the September mess I put in a service ticket which was answered on Nov 24th stating my case was taking long due to background check results not being back yet, (NOA 1 June 27th) I was not quite sure how to interpret that response... so I gave it a few days with many ups and downs to be honest with you. My grandma past away, had to face a lot of inquiries from our long list of wedding guest as to why our wedding was being “postponed” and couldn’t help but feel the dagger of speculation amongst all of them second guessing our relationship, that I myself started doubting why we were postponing everything :( I felt so empty handed; I had a wedding date, a full life plan, and all of the sudden I had nothing but losses to deal with. What these people At USCIS don’t seem to get is that we are not just a file they take out of box, we are people with feelings, emotions, life events or circumstances, some painful, some  not, we are full flesh, living and breathing human beings whom are deeply affected by the way these petitions are being handled; the delay and the amount of torture, emotionally and financially this us putting us through. Thank God Atti is the better one of us two 🙏🏻  Otherwise I wouldn’t know where we would be now. We talk and talk and come up with a million and one ways of fixing our circumstances (mostly financial) due to the delay of the process and come up with more exciting ideas of our life together when we are finally able to be a couple so we can get through this harsh reality imposed to us by a heartless system which no one seems to able to control. 

I just wish for a miracle!

all I want at this point is to have an idea of what timeframe I’m looking at because I have a wedding and a life to replan which is now in Stand-by, I don’t think I’m asking for too much... really? 😭😭😭😭

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.