Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

I am not sure how many of you are still here in "received / untouched". Maybe you should compile a list like there is for June, just to keep track. "Igor's list" still shows hundreds of untouched for May.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Lol!  Can always make 2 trips!  😊

Yeah I think I’ll have to make 2 trips...! Now have to reschedule everything. Don’t get me wrong I’m so happy ☺️☺️!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

I am not sure how many of you are still here in "received / untouched". Maybe you should compile a list like there is for June, just to keep track. "Igor's list" still shows hundreds of untouched for May.

I'm untouched. No RFE, no approval. May 19th noa1. 201 days as of today.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Saki said:

Yeah I think I’ll have to make 2 trips...! Now have to reschedule everything. Don’t get me wrong I’m so happy ☺️☺️!

Congrats!  Glad some of us are moving on! 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
31 minutes ago, pmeyer1229 said:

Has anyone been able to figure out an estimation of time from NOA2 to NVC#. I see people who received NOA2 in October still waiting. My princess and I were approved (NOA2) November 10th. I am trying to be patient here but this is getting ridiculous. It is bad enough to wait for NOA2...but now we have to worry about our case expiring if we do not get everything completed by the date listed on the NOA2 notice. PLEASE, if you have a good estimation of when the NVC#'s have been coming, let me know...thanks as always guys.

I’ve been looking on the VJ K1 visa timelines and it’s generally 31 days for the most recent updates on there. I did note that there’s a 5 December entry on there this morning, so I’m hoping all who are past the 31-day mark will be able to get your Embassy case numbers soon. 

I think we all mentally prepped in our heads that we call after 2 weeks of NOA2 and we get the case number. With all the reports of delays on here, I’ve had to mentally prepare myself to only start worrying after 40 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
38 minutes ago, pmeyer1229 said:

Has anyone been able to figure out an estimation of time from NOA2 to NVC#. I see people who received NOA2 in October still waiting. My princess and I were approved (NOA2) November 10th. I am trying to be patient here but this is getting ridiculous. It is bad enough to wait for NOA2...but now we have to worry about our case expiring if we do not get everything completed by the date listed on the NOA2 notice. PLEASE, if you have a good estimation of when the NVC#'s have been coming, let me know...thanks as always guys.

I’m sorry but probably you have to wait one more month or so. This is frustrating :((((

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

3 minutes ago, mrssurman said:

I'm untouched. No RFE, no approval. May 19th noa1. 201 days as of today.

Thanks for chiming in. @vocaledge is in charge of this list, maybe you guys can be added there, to have it all in one place.

Other than @Trinab80, can you guys please chime in if your case is still "received / untouched". 

1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

Thanks for chiming in. @vocaledge is in charge of this list, maybe you guys can be added there, to have it all in one place.

Other than @Trinab80, can you guys please chime in if your case is still "received / untouched". 

My case still received:(

2 minutes ago, SHIQUILO said:

My case still received:(

Thanks for chiming in. What is the "received" date of your case? Not NOA1 date.

@mrssurman what is your received date, not NOA1?

3 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Thanks for chiming in. What is the "received" date of your case? Not NOA1 date.

@mrssurman what is your received date, not NOA1?

May 22nd

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Danny and Taly said:

DAY 209. Finally approved today via email/app and text!

One day after my birthday lolololololololol

We got approved on my fiancé’s birthday too. I bet it made the adjudicator(s) feel good and motivated if they clock those dates.  Congrats to you both. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Danny and Taly said:

DAY 209. Finally approved today via email/app and text!

One day after my birthday lolololololololol

Congratulations!!!  :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Chicagoseal said:

Felicidades.

Gracias!!

7 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

We got approved on my fiancé’s birthday too. I bet it made the adjudicator(s) feel good and motivated if they clock those dates.  Congrats to you both. 

Conrats to you as well!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.