Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I called NVC yesterday night and they confirmed they have received the petition.

:jest:

NOA-1 date - 5/16

NOA-2 date - 11/4

NVC received - 1/3

I have the case number now. Is the next step DS-160?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, MxS said:

I called NVC yesterday night and they confirmed they have received the petition.

:jest:

NOA-1 date - 5/16

NOA-2 date - 11/4

NVC received - 1/3

I have the case number now. Is the next step DS-160?

Congrats! Be sure to update the NVC tracker spreadsheet.

Yes fill out hte DS-160. Go to this link and select your country and it will have the next steps listed.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
2 hours ago, vml said:

Hey.. Can anyone tell me please..when you guys  went for interview..did they checked your visa interview fees reciept??  

When i had an interview two weeks ago. The staff at the embassy asked for :

-  print of email interview schedule,

- interview fee receipt,

- DS160 conformation page,

- 2 pieces of passport photos,

- medical check up result, 

- police certificate if the applicant (beneficiary) resided out of the country for a year or so. 

- Affidavit of support 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
18 minutes ago, JloveN said:

When i had an interview two weeks ago. The staff at the embassy asked for :

-  print of email interview schedule,

- interview fee receipt,

- DS160 conformation page,

- 2 pieces of passport photos,

- medical check up result, 

- police certificate if the applicant (beneficiary) resided out of the country for a year or so. 

- Affidavit of support 

did your fees reciept was same as ur reciept filled automatically when u were gonna enter recipt number  ...... because when i paid fees ..then i get one fees reciept .. but when aftr 3 hours  i start putting reciept number ..that was automatically filled with another reciept number. thats making me confused.

Timeline
1 minute ago, vml said:

did your fees reciept was same as ur reciept filled automatically when u were gonna enter recipt number  ...... because when i paid fees ..then i get one fees reciept .. but when aftr 3 hours  i start putting reciept number ..that was automatically filled with another reciept number. thats making me confused.

I don't understand what you mean because I paid the fee $265 through the Bank with the local currency. Then i got the copy of this receipt from the Bank. That's what the staff at the Embassy asked for. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, JloveN said:

I don't understand what you mean because I paid the fee $265 through the Bank with the local currency. Then i got the copy of this receipt from the Bank. That's what the staff at the Embassy asked for. 

okay...i mean to say ,did u putt your same recipt number that you had ..or that was different from that is already entered in space ?? mine was different .. because when i paid fees , then i get reciept number and when i started putting in the space  .they said thats not valid..so my reciept number is not same that  entered in space of reciept number.

Edited by vml

25 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

NO! What is that BS, these guys get days off left and right. They should at least work from freaking home to fulfill the needs of us poor, patiently waiting citizens!!

They can't WFH....they petitions are at the NVC site and have to scanned into the system - there's no way they can do that from their homes.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Hello everyone!
Shoegum , could you please provide how many from may  show that are received in your scan?
Thanks in advance.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 hours ago, JGEP said:

Just got off the phone with the NVC, nothing new.  Still waiting, on the number, on the nvcresearch submission, all of it.  Day 58 since NOA2.  Day 233 overall.

HEE HEE....we have the same timeline except you got NOA2 a few days earlier than us. I know they scan these files and can look at the computer and see right where it is. They just refuse to tell us. I am doing the same as you....I call the NVC 3 times a week, submitted a query to NVCRESEARCH (what a joke)..."we don't know anything either"- Carlos....I also submit those online queries that take about 3 days to be told to wait 6 weeks.....whoooaaaaa....way over 6 weeks here a*sholes.....starting to get bummed again. The high of getting NOA2 was over in a few weeks...now gone completely.

Timeline
4 hours ago, vml said:

okay...i mean to say ,did u putt your same recipt number that you had ..or that was different from that is already entered in space ?? mine was different .. because when i paid fees , then i get reciept number and when i started putting in the space  .they said thats not valid..so my reciept number is not same that  entered in space of reciept number.

For what I remember the receipt number valid few hours or the next day after we paid at the Bank. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tanzania
Timeline
6 hours ago, VandL said:

Day 229 FINALLY GOT OUR APPROVAL Noa2 email just waiting for the hard copy in the post. Now the NVC waiting game however I'm sooo happy 

Congratulations!! It was a long wait  

1 hour ago, akdf2014 said:

Congratulations!! It was a long wait  

Thanks it surely was, now for the NVC waiting game 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.