Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ELTCBO18 said:

Approved October 30th. No number yet from NVC. Called NVC and the man told me that he had a similar scenario where someone had been waiting this long and finally got a USCIS officer to admit that their case had only been sent over a week prior. I then called USCIS and they were "unable to tell me if it had been sent to NVC yet". I find it odd how some officers have access to this information and some dont....or are they not willing to disclose it? OR do they really have no idea what they are looking for!? 

I feel your pain I spent 20 minutes on the phone asked 3 times if they had mailed my case to NVC and I was told 3 times they mailed me the approval , when I asked to speak to a supervisor the agent refused , asked for a tier 2 and they again refused and told me due to call volume I should try again tomorrow . 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
18 minutes ago, grace_mn said:

Case was approved today!  NOA 1 May 26th, NOA2 December 19th! 

:))))))))

To any other May filers waiting... keep the faith.  Don't stress.  It will come!  I found out after a callback from Tier 2 today... she told me "congratulations, you were approved yesterday".  The online system didn't show.  As soon as I got off the phone, it was updated to "approved" online as well.

Congrats 🎊🍾 

One more step behind)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hey Jude said:

Do you need the NVC case number to fill out the DS 160

Nope! Just WAC number! 

Go ahead and fill it out. I did it a long time ago, but I didn't submit it (someone here told me to wait) but I saved it and I keep logging in every week or so so it doesn't expire (lasts 30 days I believe)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

Nope! Just WAC number! 

Go ahead and fill it out. I did it a long time ago, but I didn't submit it (someone here told me to wait) but I saved it and I keep logging in every week or so so it doesn't expire (lasts 30 days I believe)

ok cool, when do you submit it then

Timeline
1 hour ago, v.b said:

thank you NOA2 original or just copy?

I meant just mention in the "updated letter of intent to marry" that your petition was approved and you still want to get married. 

No need to send copy of NOA 2 to embassy as interview could not be scheduled unless petition already approved.

Steven

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
30 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

THANK YOU !!! It means a world to me. Yes, I got the NOA2 on the 7th, it was dated Dec 4th, and until today I got no email, app update, scan, nothing, just a hard copy letter in the mail. 

I can't believe what they are doing to you, it is abomination of the fairness. Terrible. I'll be here, I needed a break, I'll explain it below. Just hold a bit longer, it will be. Please send the warmest greetings to the Island from cold New York. Love you very much !

Miss you guys, thank youuuuuu !!!! :jest::jest::jest:

Great to be back, miss you all very much !!! I'll explain all below. Hip Hip Hooray !!! :jest:

NO Sirrrrr. Took a leave of absence to retrieve this little bit of sanity that I had left. But you Sir .... CONGRATULATIONS !!! It was well deserved! You did a gargantuan job for this community and I appreciate it, and thank you for the millionth time !!! I will remember you as long as I live. 

Here is how it went .... I got the approval in mail on 7th Thursday and was beside myself, totally unexpected. Friday, I woke up in fog, checked in here and let you guys know that I was approved. Same day as I was driving I decided to take a 10 day "mental vacation", I felt I needed to get some rest. I slept that weekend 9th + 10th like a baby, all day all night. Would get up, eat, refresh and fall back out. I never realized how much this all weighed on me until the burden was lifted off my shoulders. It was a relief that can not be put into words, something surreal. Although I was dying to come here, I banned myself from doing so. 

My self-ban expired yesterday, so last night I logged in and started reading this topic, from page 30 something where I was last. I read every single post you guys wrote out of respect to all of you, because you guys kept me going, and THANK YOU for that. So today I finished 50+ pages, and than said hello with my little crazy squirrel :D. So now, I have 100 or so pages to read on the June topic, they all deserve it, every letter they wrote was love and pain, and I will absorb it all, and then I will check back with them. That's my little family.

Miss you all again, and congrats to all that moved forward, NOA2 or NVC, and POE crowd I envy you (in a good loving way - no sin), and you guys that are holding on, don't give up, what doesn't kill you makes you only stronger. LOVE YOU ALL ! 

Congrats man! join the fun!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, BnE said:

I feel your pain I spent 20 minutes on the phone asked 3 times if they had mailed my case to NVC and I was told 3 times they mailed me the approval , when I asked to speak to a supervisor the agent refused , asked for a tier 2 and they again refused and told me due to call volume I should try again tomorrow . 

Use these words, "I demand to speak with an immigration officer." 

37 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

THANK YOU !!! It means a world to me. Yes, I got the NOA2 on the 7th, it was dated Dec 4th, and until today I got no email, app update, scan, nothing, just a hard copy letter in the mail. 

I can't believe what they are doing to you, it is abomination of the fairness. Terrible. I'll be here, I needed a break, I'll explain it below. Just hold a bit longer, it will be. Please send the warmest greetings to the Island from cold New York. Love you very much !

Miss you guys, thank youuuuuu !!!! :jest::jest::jest:

Great to be back, miss you all very much !!! I'll explain all below. Hip Hip Hooray !!! :jest:

NO Sirrrrr. Took a leave of absence to retrieve this little bit of sanity that I had left. But you Sir .... CONGRATULATIONS !!! It was well deserved! You did a gargantuan job for this community and I appreciate it, and thank you for the millionth time !!! I will remember you as long as I live. 

Here is how it went .... I got the approval in mail on 7th Thursday and was beside myself, totally unexpected. Friday, I woke up in fog, checked in here and let you guys know that I was approved. Same day as I was driving I decided to take a 10 day "mental vacation", I felt I needed to get some rest. I slept that weekend 9th + 10th like a baby, all day all night. Would get up, eat, refresh and fall back out. I never realized how much this all weighed on me until the burden was lifted off my shoulders. It was a relief that can not be put into words, something surreal. Although I was dying to come here, I banned myself from doing so. 

My self-ban expired yesterday, so last night I logged in and started reading this topic, from page 30 something where I was last. I read every single post you guys wrote out of respect to all of you, because you guys kept me going, and THANK YOU for that. So today I finished 50+ pages, and than said hello with my little crazy squirrel :D. So now, I have 100 or so pages to read on the June topic, they all deserve it, every letter they wrote was love and pain, and I will absorb it all, and then I will check back with them. That's my little family.

Miss you all again, and congrats to all that moved forward, NOA2 or NVC, and POE crowd I envy you (in a good loving way - no sin), and you guys that are holding on, don't give up, what doesn't kill you makes you only stronger. LOVE YOU ALL ! 

You get a pass for leaving me high and dry for now, just make sure to keep me in the loop next time...LOL!!!

I'm holding on the best way I know how at this point. Gonna go see my other half on January 5th and staying until the 15th. I need to get outta of here and get rejuvenated because this process has definitely drained me. Still hoping to get my Christmas/birthday present in the mail. 

But I'm glad you took your hiatus and now your back!!! I missed your silly self!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Sally.A said:

214 days here....

207 for me and not even Rfe, absolutely nothing.  If I get an rfe now I'd be like 240 days before through. 😢

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

207 for me and not even Rfe, absolutely nothing.  If I get an rfe now I'd be like 240 days before through. 😢

Absolutely no RFE I think!! Just finger crossed everyday each other :) Our day is coming soon!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.