Carolina Dalton

November 2017 Filers K1 VISA I-129F (merged)

2,975 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mike & Tanja said:

Hahaha. I swear, I thought exactly the same a minute ago and was going to post it 😉😁

Great minds think alike! Good luck @Mike & Tanja I know your 15th filer but you never know how they process things best of luck! God bless 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Gama said:

Great minds think alike! Good luck @Mike & Tanja I know your 15th filer but you never know how they process things best of luck! God bless 

Hehe true. Thank you. Good luck to you too. Hopefully this week will be our week 🤞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/12/2018 at 6:06 PM, minttea said:

We are Nov 28thers who received our NOA2 yesterday! 

Here’s hoping we continue to be so lucky, and good luck to all of you. 

Hi, your timeline shows NOA1 December 1, is that correct?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

OUr NOA1 recived date is November 10th....hoping for some news this week!!! Also a question...

For the interview. It asks for a statement from my (petitioner) employer. If I have a contract (I am a teacher) can I use that???? Also for the bank...does bank statements work ???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ann and Meet said:

Hey all, it seems like a lot of Nov 10th folks now waiting. I am Nov 8th Noa1 on Old website and Nov 10th on the new website. I am also anxiously waiting. 

November 6 here. 8th on new website. Still waiting too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
23 minutes ago, CaseyCobos said:

November 6 here. 8th on new website. Still waiting too.

Long-time lurker here. I'm the same as you. November 6, with 8th on the new site. Hoping this week will be our week!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.