Carolina Dalton

November 2017 Filers K1 VISA I-129F (merged)

2,975 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
5 hours ago, Jeffreyyu said:

It gonna change to October 1 in April. My receive date is November 6th I'm praying praying praying I'll get it before may 6th gods willing 

I’m Nov 6 too... would be so good to have an approval early May

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Cathphil said:

how many days is the case number to receive now for k1(nvc)after receivig noa2?

Totally depends on the Embassy as they can all be very different.  For Manila things move pretty quickly as long as you plan ahead and have everything ready.  If all your paperwork is ready it's not impossible to think about 6-8 weeks after NOA2 to have the visa in hand.  Just don't forget about CFO before you book a flight to the states!

11/14/17 129F mailed

11/17/17 NOA1

05/14/18 NOA2

06/06/18 NVC received and case # assigned

06/12/18 left NVC

06/13/18 Manila Embassy received

06/13/18 CFO completed at Clark Pampanga

06/18-19/18 Medical exam

07/10/18 Interview - APPROVED!!

07/29/18 POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
18 hours ago, CaseyCobos said:

I’m Nov 6 too... would be so good to have an approval early May

It is possible just hope they don't slow down keep praying 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Jeffreyyu said:

It is possible just hope they don't slow down keep praying 

That’s what I’m worried about lol.. they’ll just start going snails pace 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
18 minutes ago, CaseyCobos said:

That’s what I’m worried about lol.. they’ll just start going snails pace 

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best and know that God has all of us in his own special plans 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Shottayut said:

My birthday is April 30. An NOA2 would be a great gift

my birthday is May 24 I'm hoping to be at the embassy for my interview by then *praying to God please*

Timeline
33 minutes ago, UKUSABoston said:

Omg May 24th is my birthday too! That would be an amazing gift for you and hoping that my fiance goes that day too!

I would be the happiest if it came by my birthday. What is your noa1? 

Timeline
5 hours ago, UKUSABoston said:

November 22nd. How about yours?

I'm a November 1st noa1, so I'm really hoping by our birthday I will have noa2 if not already sent to my embassy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Estimated timeline has finally moved out of June (May 25th-31st). USCIS has knocked off roughly a month since December. Hope they keep moving along for us all. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, UKUSABoston said:

Fingers crossed for us both! You for hopefully getting it to the embassy by then and me the NOA 2! Maybe earlier!😀😀😀

Hey I'm already crossing my fingers for me,  you, and everyone else not just on here but waiting for their visas to come in

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.