Carolina Dalton

November 2017 Filers K1 VISA I-129F (merged)

2,975 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Naes said:

Also unless they update online (and they don't) we can't claim these cases- they just go on and say someone is lying to you to get you frustrated.

and yes that is actually a reply we got before...

Yep because this is a glitch. Really not a normal thing. If it was all around November I would say they're trying to work on two ends but it doesn't seem like it.

Sh!tty. Well Naes can you watch for them to be updated on USCIS online? I'll risk the call from Canada and sitting on hold once we have concrete evidence. Would be nice to have some peace of mind...

Edited by K1visaHopeful
Sp

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, K1visaHopeful said:

Sh!tty. Well Naes can you watch for them to be updated on USCIS online? I'll risk the call from Canada and sitting on hold once we have concrete evidence. 

I'm checking those dates closely... nothing so far.

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I'm checking those dates closely... nothing so far.

Alrighty hunny. Keep us in the loop!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, Andy&Kitty said:

Long time lurker, first time posting.  Out of the blue, I received my I-797 approval notice today.  Hard copy only, no online update.  Not expedited.  I feel extremely blessed.  Our prayers have been answered.

NOA1 11/16/17

NOA2 1/31/18

I read a lot of stories, and I understand everyone's struggle.  I appreciate the work Naes has done for us.  I sincerely hope everyone who is still waiting gets their approval soon.

I-129F Approval Notice_VJ.jpg

im looking and waiting to see approvals from the Philippines for anovember filers so I will be convince that its not just for other countries who has fast approval 😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ohhhhh man. We got our NOA1 on Nov 20. A few days earlier and things may have been different... Ahhh what a game. 

Edited by MillyandCourtney

Timeline
12 minutes ago, MillyandCourtney said:

Ohhhhh man. We got our NOA1 on Nov 20. A few days earlier and things may have been different... Ahhh what a game. 

heeeyy I like the day you guys filed story better :D  But well... It will come it will come!!! at least it went back one day!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

heeeyy I like the day you guys filed story better :D  But well... It will come it will come!!! at least it went back one day!

Hahaha yeah I realised I posted that story and then looked back at the form posted by Andy&Kitty and it was the received date, not the posting date. 

For those who didn't see my story, basically I was complaining that one of the reasons we filed the day we did is because the weather was so nice that day and we decided to take our forms to the post office, have a nice romantic walk on the way, take silly selfies at the post office, and then have a cold pint to celebrate the day. If only the weather had been better a few days before, we might have been enticed out of our offices to sort everything out and fallen on the magical date of Nov 16 instead of Nov 20 haha :D 

This was our 'we just filed' faces... :D

IMG_1831.JPG.32eb193fa7a4cb132d402213195fe27b.JPG

I'm a big believer that everything happens for a reason, so I'm trusting that the Universe has got my back. Our date will come one day!  

Timeline
Just now, MillyandCourtney said:

Hahaha yeah I realised I posted that story and then looked back at the form posted by Andy&Kitty and it was the received date, not the posting date. 

For those who didn't see my story, basically I was complaining that one of the reasons we filed the day we did is because the weather was so nice that day and we decided to take our forms to the post office, have a nice romantic walk on the way, take silly selfies at the post office, and then have a cold pint to celebrate the day. If only the weather had been better a few days before, we might have been enticed out of our offices to sort everything out and fallen on the magical date of Nov 16 instead of Nov 20 haha :D 

This was our 'we just filed' faces... :D

IMG_1831.JPG.32eb193fa7a4cb132d402213195fe27b.JPG

I'm a big believer that everything happens for a reason, so I'm trusting that the Universe has got my back. Our date will come one day!  

Seriously awesome story to awesome couple!!! :D

I also believe everything happens for a reason, or more like theres a link connects all the dots and whenever something doesn't go the way I wanted it to be and got upset, I actually gained more things, best friends even a fiance!, So I believe I am here at this time with this extraordinary wait to get something incredible!

I hope we all get that something incredible along the way ;) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 hour ago, MillyandCourtney said:

Ha - I’ve been thinking the same thing. Ours was received on nov 15. If I had just waited one more day to mail it!

Timeline
13 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Alrighty hunny. Keep us in the loop!

There apparently an October filer got approved 😂😂😂

i think theyre coming backwarss and we will meet in the middle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

i dont even know anymore ahahahha

1 minute ago, Naes said:

There apparently an October filer got approved 😂😂😂

i think theyre coming backwarss and we will meet in the middle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

i dont even know anymore ahahahha

They probably don't know either! I'd thought it was a blip...maybe it's a rogue adjudicator!

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

05/16/19 - Green Card Issue Date

03/10/21 - Sent ROC paperwork to Phoenix, AZ | USPS 2-Day Shipping

04/07/21 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

Timeline
Just now, RambaCat said:

They probably don't know either! I'd thought it was a blip...maybe it's a rogue adjudicator!

"The rebel" 🤣🤣

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.