Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiancee - Season 5

362 posts in this topic

And the trainwreck continues.

This season's contestants:

1. Nicole & Azan- I don't want to get yelled at again, so I'll just say the full figured blonde cry baby and the guy from Morocco who were on last season.

2. David & Annie- 48 year old American guy who met a 24 year old in Thailand.  She tells the cameras that he's an old foreigner, not handsome and she loves him 90%.  But he's 100% USC and that's good enough.  He's pretty much broke and borrowing money from his "friend" who sent him to Thailand to "relax" and get his life back on track after bankruptcy, losing his job, house, car, and then having a stroke.  Thailand is the natural choice for that.  Give me a break.

3. Elizabeth & Andrei- 27 year old blonde from Florida met a guy online from Maldova living in Dublin.  Her family is completely against it because they have some kind of real estate business and the father is scaredhe will end up supporting them because she's broke.

4. Molly & Luis - 41 year old full figured woman (aka Darcey #2) met a guy in Dominican Republic. Luis (aka Pedro #2) is only 26 and looks 15.  When they go out everybody will assume he's her adopted/foster son.

5. Josh and Aika- mid 40's guy from Arizona and mid 30's woman from Philippines that looks like she has been around the block.  Fake eye lashes, too much make up, sleezy dresser. 

David's friend's wife= :jest: CRACKED ME UP!  She was rolling her eyes the whole time.  She's like "he's wanted to marry every girl he's dated" and she's pissed her husband keeps sending David more money.  She's the only one on the show so far who has any sense at all to her.

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Team Nicole and Azan and Team Elizabeth and Andrei pstttt Andrei's handsome!! B-) Lol 

Edited by MouadsWife

“You cannot enter heaven until you believe, and you will not truly believe until you (truly) love one another.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 93]

I'm going to continue waiting for Sundays to watch this show.  It's sort of my routine and I like looking forward to my Sunday insane shows!

Full timeline- 

April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Great synopsis. You forgot Church going singing family. 20 year old wide eyed girl Elizibeth? and her 35ish year old BF. 

Loved the part where she told her friend 70% of K-1's are Scams. Where did she pull that data from?

Edited by TBoneTX
to remove TOS violation

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

A post has been edited on the basis of this Terms of Service provision:

"Attempt to bypass the Forums language filter through the use of alternative characters to spell profanities or through the posting of images containing profanity."

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

10 hours ago, LabOz said:

Great synopsis. You forgot Church going singing family. 20 year old wide eyed girl Elizibeth? and her 35ish year old BF. 

Loved the part where she told her friend 70% of K-1's are Scams. Where did she pull that data from?

I think that's next week, we didn't officially meet them yet.  You must be cheating using the app... :rofl:

Edited by Eric-Pris

I'm so behind and only just started watching Season 4 now, but is it wrong that I can already see a mile off that if Azan & Nicole ever get the K-1; that he'll disappear as soon as he's got his unconditional green card?

His body language and actual language show he wants as little to do with her as he can manage. 

Timeline
15 hours ago, dentsflogged said:

I'm so behind and only just started watching Season 4 now, but is it wrong that I can already see a mile off that if Azan & Nicole ever get the K-1; that he'll disappear as soon as he's got his unconditional green card?

His body language and actual language show he wants as little to do with her as he can manage. 

I don't think he will be.  My husband didn't show affection or PDA and we've  been together for almost 10 years. 

“You cannot enter heaven until you believe, and you will not truly believe until you (truly) love one another.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 93]

Timeline

:jest::jest:Aghhhh can't wait for another round tonight!!! Loveee my Sunday night 90 Day Fiance shows (other than the fact the next morning is Monday...) but Aghhhhh 

5 hours ago, MouadsWife said:

:jest::jest:Aghhhh can't wait for another round tonight!!! Loveee my Sunday night 90 Day Fiance shows (other than the fact the next morning is Monday...) but Aghhhhh 

Yas! Always look forward to wine & 90 day!! (That’s why I won’t use the app to prewatch shows, then what would my Sunday be? Productive? Heck nah!!)

Full timeline- 

5 hours ago, MouadsWife said:

I don't think he will be.  My husband didn't show affection or PDA and we've  been together for almost 10 years. 

That’s funny I notice a similarity between me & my husband and Cortney & Antonio. I used to be soooo uncomfortable with PDA, now I’ll make out with him on the dance floor no problem :rolleyes: (but only in “appropriate” settings, never restaurants or randomly on street) I can tell Cortney doesn’t like it, but she’ll get used to it.

Full timeline- 

Can anyone else agree that they’re glad they didn’t marry the person they were in love with when they were 18? ....... too.young.too.fast. Though both seem woefully ignorant to what a marriage actually entails.

(cue the person who knows someone who married at 18 and 50 years later still together. Still won’t change my opinion)

Full timeline- 

Oh my gosh I want to shake that 18 year old!!!! “Have you ever been in love?” Girl, have you ever been broke?!?! The way she shrugged away her friend’s valid concerns really showed her naivety. Is it bad I’m rooting against them if only so she learns some humility and sense?!?!

Full timeline- 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, lucybelle said:

Oh my gosh I want to shake that 18 year old!!!! “Have you ever been in love?” Girl, have you ever been broke?!?! The way she shrugged away her friend’s valid concerns really showed her naivety. Is it bad I’m rooting against them if only so she learns some humility and sense?!?!

She had a bit of an attitude didn't she???? They way she smirked and smiled with each reply...